Author Topic: Blurb Edit Giveaway  (Read 207 times)  

Offline Pikko

• View Profile
    • Pikko's House
Blurb Edit Giveaway
« on: February 09, 2018, 10:37:43 AM »
Since I see a lot of blurb threads here, I thought I'd post a thread about a giveaway I'm running that closes next week.

http://www.pikkoshouse.com/2018/02/03/february-blurb-giveaway/

I posted it in my service thread, but since not everyone reads service ones if they're looking for blurb help, I was hoping it was okay to start a new one. Since I intend to do a monthly giveaway, I will simply update this thread when a new one is posted.
Freelance Editor and co-author of Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches

List your brand new book for free on The Book Bang!

Join my Book Lovers Club for free ARCs and review copies of indie books, shorts, and novellas!

Get complimentary editing on single sentences that have you stumped in my Sentence Shop group.

Offline Norman Steele Taylor

• Kindle Publishers' Best Friend
    • View Profile
    • Get targeted promotions for your kindle book - starts at only $75
Re: Blurb Edit Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:58:05 PM »
For some reason your site won't load on my PC.

Offline Pikko

• View Profile
    • Pikko's House
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 02:19:21 PM »
Forgot to post about this a couple weeks ago. The March giveaway ends tomorrow, so if you want to enter, best do it ASAP!

http://www.pikkoshouse.com/2018/03/14/pikkos-house-march-2018-blurb-giveaway/
Freelance Editor and co-author of Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches

Join my Book Lovers Club for free ARCs and review copies of indie books, shorts, and novellas!

Get complimentary editing on single sentences that have you stumped in my Sentence Shop group.

Offline Pikko

• View Profile
    • Pikko's House
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac