Author Topic: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  (Read 531 times)  

Offline Catherine Lea

• View Profile
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:22:45 AM »
The guys who alerted me to the fact that my book wasn't price matched in the US, a HUGE thank you. I called Amazon and they've promised me they'll price match in the US in the next two days. If you remember, I'd be eternally grateful if you'd check every once in a while and reply here if you see it free. https://www.amazon.com/Child-State-Elizabeth-McClaine-Thriller-ebook/dp/B0199SDJ7O
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:25:43 AM by Catherine Lea »

There's no such thing as a simple plan.
Catherine Lea | Amazon | Amazon | Amazon | Amazon | Amazon | Amazon | Amazon

Offline RTW

• View Profile
Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:48:48 AM »
Just checked and it's free in the US store.

Offline valeriec80

• View Profile
    • V. J. Chambers, author
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 12:27:38 PM »
Woot! You're free for me. Thank goodness. I have had to eat a Bookbub due to Amazon not changing price before (it was a 0.99 promo and they just didn't lower it.) It was horrible. I'm so glad this got sorted!

Offline Catherine Lea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 02:03:31 PM »
Seriously, I owe it to you guys. Thank you!!!!

Offline kw3000

• Rocky Mountains
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 02:19:41 PM »
The guys who alerted me to the fact that my book wasn't price matched in the US, a HUGE thank you. I called Amazon and they've promised me they'll price match in the US in the next two days. If you remember, I'd be eternally grateful if you'd check every once in a while and reply here if you see it free. https://www.amazon.com/Child-State-Elizabeth-McClaine-Thriller-ebook/dp/B0199SDJ7O

Glad to hear this. I was reading the other thread you'd posted and my palms were gettin' pretty sweaty. Someone needs to write a thriller with this as the premise. Talk about a page-turner for indies.  8)

Ken Ward

Offline Catherine Lea

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 02:28:01 PM »
Glad to hear this. I was reading the other thread you'd posted and my palms were gettin' pretty sweaty. Someone needs to write a thriller with this as the premise. Talk about a page-turner for indies.  8)
Tell me about it. I called the CSR at Amazon after I'd emailed. If I relied on the email, then got this, I'd have just had a fatal coronary by now:

Hello Catherine,

Thanks for the pricing information. Sure, I will be able to help you in price matching your book. While we retain discretion over our retail prices, I've passed your feedback on for consideration.

We'll need a little time to look into price matching your book, "Child of the State"

We'll contact you with more information by the end of the day on "Monday, February, 26".

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

My Bookbub is on Monday, February 26. I did inform them of that. The question is, do I email back and say don't worry about it?