Author Topic: New illustrator in the neighborhood  (Read 373 times)  

Offline ROB zepeda

• View Profile
New illustrator in the neighborhood
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:25:39 PM »
Hi, my name is Roberto Zepeda, thanks for reading this.

This is my Debut as a Cover Art illustrator but I guarantee you great quality on the final image and a professional process of work.
I have 10 years of experience working with both traditional and digital media (2d & 3d). My main focus has been fantasy illustration but I'm open to other genres: Sci-fi, Horror, etc.

I know that you are a proud and a responsible creator and in exchange I'll manage your project with the same amount of professionalism. I don't use pre-existing art, so the cover for your book will be original and unique. Relax, everything is FREE of copyright infringement

I'm very pasionate about fantasy and sci-fi illustration, so my goal is to work for big book publishing  companies, videogame and film studios. Before that happens I want to serve you, not only as an illustrator, but as a creator who loves what he does.

Advices, comments and critiques are really appreciated, I know is the only way to grow as a professional artist.

Feel free to send me an e-mail with your doubts or concerns.

Fees
Prices may change depending of level of detail. Send me an e-mail for an exact pricing.

Front cover = $350 (traditional media = oil painting)
              $200 (digital 2D or 3D)
Wraparound cover= Extra $150
Graphic design Cover and Back cover  (texts and logos)= Extra $100

Please visit my artstation gallery (website coming soon)
https://www.artstation.com/rob_zepeda

My e-mail: (I know is 2018 but it's still very useful)
robzepedaart@gmail.com

Thanks
PS. Can anyone explain me how to attach pictures in this posts? I wanted to add samples of my work and I don't understand how to upload them.

Offline Simon Haynes

• Perth, Australia
  • Born in the UK, raised in Spain, now Australian
    • View Profile
    • Home page
Re: New illustrator in the neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:55:17 PM »
That's good value for traditional media & custom digital art.

To attach pictures, host them on your website and click the IMG button in the post editor, pasting a link to the thumbnail in between the tags.

As for email, it's still the best.

Also yWriter novel writing software & SalesScanner, a free KDP/Google/Smashwords/Createspace sales analyser for PC. (Mac soon)

Offline ROB zepeda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 01:04:08 PM »
Thanks Simon, I'll hurry to get my website online.

Online Becca Mills

• California
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 01:21:42 PM »
Greetings, Roberto! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe.

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages, found here: http://www.kboards.com/yp/. The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post. You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Any pattern of posting designed to artificially bump your thread to the top of the forum is prohibited. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member.

You may find that members ask searching questions -- about how your service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service. Such "vetting" is a common here.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. This feedback may include criticisms as well as kudos. You may respond to criticism in a civil manner, but name-calling, badgering, accusations of lying, and other breaches of forum decorum can lead to loss of vendor posting privileges.

Any and all disputes between you and your clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

(Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.)

Offline Kyra Halland

• Arizona
    • View Profile
    • Welcome To My Worlds
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 01:36:49 PM »
Good luck in this new venture! Reasonably-priced illustrators who are responsive and prompt are always in demand.

Tales of fantasy, heroism, and romance.
Kyra Halland | Website | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Goodreads