Author Topic: Desert Proofreader Thirsts for Perfection  (Read 38 times)  

Offline RoadRich

• California
  • I'll find the mistakes before your readers can
    • View Profile
Desert Proofreader Thirsts for Perfection
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:37:51 PM »
Hi everyone, my name is Richard and I live in the Southern Calif desert. I'm an oldie bookworm who waited several weeks to receive a first generation Kindle. My guilty reading pleasure is delving into the eldritch niter-encrusted tombs of Lovecraft and related Mythos authors. 

After every job kept making me the "unofficial proofreader", I decided to freelance and do it on my own!  For 20 years I used a microscope to root out diseases, now I use a red pen to find deadly errors before the reader does. When I'm not reading, I love to proofread archaic texts for Project Gutenberg. Fascinating old books and illustrations, but no Necronomicon!

I blog and have published a few articles about pets and travel online, but my creative short stories have to wait until after midnight. 

:o I'd like to help some of the starving writers here make their books error-free. For a limited time, I'll proofread up to 1,000 words of your book or story completely free of charge in exchange for a testimonial for my website. I can't do everyone, so I'll let you know when I'm full.  :o

Happy Writing,

Richard Trump