Kindle Forum banner

Hello! New member with a new book!

401 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Maria G. Melton 
#1 ·
Hey,

New author here. My first book got released last week. It was a self-published. Never in my life I would have guessed that I'm going to write a book. Finding a cure to cancer, being a president or winning a lottery...twice, would have gotten better odds.

6 months ago I could barely write a text message or a Facebook update. It took me 5 minutes to figure out should my text message saying "OK" feature an emoji or not.

I made a new year's resolution and decided to be a more open person. Now I'm writing daily.

Oh, and I'm 37 and coming from Finland. I've never really been a fan of introductions. Pffff..I made it. :)

Thanks

Oskari

#2 ·
Hello Oskari,

Welcome to the KBoards, home of the friendliest and most knowledgeable indie writers and editors on the Internet.  Make yourself at home and ask anything. You'll get thoughtful, useful answers.

Congratulations on your first book launch! Here's wishing you success with your indie adventure.

Julie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.