Author Topic: GREAT DEAL! Order Ebook Cover only for $100 and Get Print Ready Cover for Free.  (Read 1010 times)  

Online OliviaMibl

• Professional book cover designer
    • View Profile
MiblArt is a team of professional book cover designers. We create custom book covers designs as well as illustrated covers in all genres. You can check our works here https://miblart.com/portfolio/

MiblArt offer three book cover design packages:

- E-book cover design costs $100
 - Ready for print book cover design costs $150
 - The price of illustrated book cover starts at $300

You may check all the details about each of the packages on our website https://miblart.com/
We do not require any prepayment. You pay only after you see the final result.

Except of that, we will help you with the design of additional marketing materials such as:

- banner design
 - logo design
 - bookmark design

A new offer for Kboards from MiblArt. We all know that online marketing is of high priority. That's why we offer you free Facebook banner.

Order Custom E-book cover design and get Facebook banner for free with promo code KBFBGIFT
Promo Code expires 06.14.2018

We added the offers space under the prices part on our website https://miblart.com. So, you may found all new offers there. Now we have there a new offer. You can get free print ready cover (formatted for CreateSpace or any other publishing website) if you order an e-book cover.

Here are some examples of our work.
I will post a new examples every week in the comments, so check the last comments for new covers.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:39:51 AM by OliviaMibl »

Offline puoskari

• View Profile
Re: Get a custom book cover design for $100. NO PREPAYMENT NEEDED!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 02:26:47 AM »
Really nice looking covers. Your page is now in my bookmarks. My own design now looks hideous in comparison. :D
My first book was released in 2018
Oskari Olli | blog

Offline Ebook Proofreading

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 02:31:19 AM »
Really nice covers! Good luck with your business!
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Elizabeth Barone

• Watertown, CT
  • Contemporary Romance & Suspense
    • View Profile
    • Elizabeth Barone: Contemporary Romance & Suspense
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 09:17:00 AM »
Your work is incredible! I've bookmarked you. Best of luck to you!

Connect With Me: BlogFacebook | Instagram | Amazon | Goodreads | Book+Main

Offline SA_Soule

• Northern CA
  • Author, Creativity Coach, & Avid Reader
    • View Profile
    • Amazon Author Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 09:53:55 AM »
Really like your designs, especially the Black Hearts cover.

Best of luck with your business!  :D

Offline Logophile

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 09:58:27 AM »
Those are beautiful.  ;)

Offline Logophile

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 10:00:17 AM »
Really like your designs, especially the Black Hearts cover.

Best of luck with your business!  :D

Yep. That cover makes me want to read the book.

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
Thank you for your support and good feedbacks. For all kboards users, MiblArt offers a great discount. You may order any of book cover design services and pay only 50%.

Get 50% discount off for all book cover design services from MiblArt with Promo Code KB502407
Promo Code expires 06.07.2018

At the end of the order form there is a field for the promo code. Just paste the code there and you will get 50% discount off all services which we offer.

Offline JTriptych

• View Profile
    • facebook
Im interested, but Im still in the process of writing the manuscript. Is it possible to order the e-book and print package in advance to get the promotion and give you the createspace specs later?

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
Im interested, but Im still in the process of writing the manuscript. Is it possible to order the e-book and print package in advance to get the promotion and give you the createspace specs later?

Sure, you can order the book cover now and we will adjust the files up to the CreateSpace requirements after you finish your manuscript.

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
Don't miss the discount opportunity to get 50% off discount for custom book cover design! The offer expires in 7 days.

Offline Lucas Adamski

• View Profile
I really like your font treatment, great covers! Good luck on your service.

Offline Trinity23

• View Profile
I cannot recommend MiblArt enough!
They did 3 covers for my series this past week. The job was done in only two days. And the designs are gorgeous!
I had many book covers for this series in the past -because it blends genres- and I was in disbelief that they (or anyone) could get it right. Luckily, I was wrong  ;D

Honestly, they are offering a great deal. And I couldn't be happier. Thank you!  :-*

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
Here is a new offer. Order E-book cover design and get Facebook banner for free with promo code KBFBGIFT
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:13:37 AM by OliviaMibl »

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
I just updated the last examples of our work and posted new offer.

Online TonyU

• View Profile
    • Tony Urban - Author
The "Within the Woods" cover shown above is mine. I was blown away with the excellent quality of the MiblArt team's work and responsiveness. Can't wait to have them design more covers for me and would highly recommend them.

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
The "Within the Woods" cover shown above is mine. I was blown away with the excellent quality of the MiblArt team's work and responsiveness. Can't wait to have them design more covers for me and would highly recommend them.

Thank you a lot! It was one of the best experiences for us as well. I hope that your book will become a bestseller soon.

Offline Richard Langridge

• UK
  • Writer. Thinker. Owner of the Dodgy Beard.
    • View Profile
    • www.richardlangridgeauthor.com
Just had the first book in my new new comedy sci-fi series made by these guys, and I must say I'm over the moon with the results! Great job, guys! Will definitely be hitting you up for book two.

Here's the link to the book in question, for anyone who might be interested: https://www.amazon.com/Dex-Wexler-Space-Detective-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B07DCTXX9Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528915572&sr=8-1&keywords=dex+wexler

Writer. Thinker. Owner of the Dodgy Beard
Richard Langridge | Website | Goodreads | Twitter | Facebook

Offline Becca Mills

• California
    • View Profile
    • website
Greetings, OliviaMibl! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe.

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages, found here: http://www.kboards.com/yp/. The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post. You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Any pattern of posting designed to artificially bump your thread to the top of the forum is prohibited. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member.

You may find that members ask searching questions -- about how your service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service. Such "vetting" is a common here and can be rigorous.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. This feedback may include criticisms as well as kudos. You may respond to criticism in a civil manner, but name-calling, badgering, accusations of lying, and other breaches of forum decorum can lead to loss of vendor posting privileges.

Any and all disputes between you and your clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

(Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.)

Online OliviaMibl

• View Profile
Just had the first book in my new new comedy sci-fi series made by these guys, and I must say I'm over the moon with the results! Great job, guys! Will definitely be hitting you up for book two.

Thank you, Richard! I am sure that the second cover will be as great as the first one.

Thank you, Becca Mills! I have alredy added our services to Yellow Pages. And thank you for the detailed explanation how should I post in this thread!