Author Topic: Welcome to KBoards.com!  (Read 210150 times)  

Offline C.A. Gutierrez

• Boston, MA
  • "First in, last out"
    • View Profile
    • C.A. Gutierrez Illustration
Re: Welcome to KBoards.com!
« Reply #2025 on: April 12, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »
Hey gang,

I'm a freelance fantasy/science-fiction illustrator available for work, currently based in Boston, also hard at work on writing
my first independent fantasy novel. New to the boards but I've just been sucked in deeper by the lovely world of self-publishing.
Glad to be a part of such a great community!

For fuller, higher resolution version of my work please visit my website at: cagutierrezart.com

If you're in need of custom cover illustrations or related designs for digital or print media and would like to
hire my services please direct all inquiries to: cagutierrezart@gmail.com

You can also follow me at https://www.facebook.com/artofcagutierrez for sketches, updates and more.

Offline premieritzone

• Delhi
  • Article Writer from Delhi
    • View Profile
    • Casio G Shock Watches UK
« Reply #2026 on: April 13, 2017, 03:32:20 AM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline Raimy

• View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 16, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »
Hello from Woodland Hills, CA. I'm an author who generally writes thrillers, but don't hold me to it. A beautiful love story might take hold of me tomorrow.

Offline ID Johnson

• Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 27, 2017, 05:13:28 PM »
Hi everyone!
I've been reading posts for years as a "guest" but finally decided today was the day to get involved! I'm an indie author, but I'm also an avid reader. I'm excited to have the opportunity to interact with other people who love books as much as I do!

Offline esjohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: May 02, 2017, 05:46:19 PM »
Hi, my name is Esther. I do not own a Kindle. I am working on my debut novel. I am so glad to be here.

Offline esjohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: May 02, 2017, 05:55:23 PM »
Hi fellow readers, writers, guests, and all the rest! My first time here and new to self publishing. I am working on my debut 'East meets West' novel. This seems to be a great place. Just what I was looking for.

Offline EpicLevi

• Pennsylvania, US
    • View Profile
    • Epic Grit
« Reply #2031 on: May 19, 2017, 11:52:29 AM »
Hello, all!

My name is Levi. I am a lifelong reader and a beginning writer. I used to have a dozen bookshelves full of books that I had to get rid of when I moved. Now I have a new Kindle 8 and a Kobo Glo HD, which I can take with me anywhere.

I love to read gritty adventure stories, spanning multiple fiction genres and narrative nonfiction. I do reviews on Goodreads and on EpicGrit.com. Hopefully, I'll have a book of my own to release later this year!

All the best,
Levi

Offline writelearndream

• Oregon
    • View Profile
    • writelearndream.com
« Reply #2032 on: May 30, 2017, 02:41:08 PM »
Hello, everyone! *waves* Making my first post so I can edit the profile-y thing. I'm an indie author who self-publishes via Amazon's KDP & CreateSpace and a reader of All the Things with a Kindle App on my tablet. Looking forward to learning & sharing ideas!
Warmest regards,
Sione

Offline BrendaSloan

• View Profile
    • brendasloan.com
« Reply #2033 on: June 03, 2017, 02:25:24 PM »
I am fortunate to have witnessed the alchemy of words transform destiny into reality.
                                                                                                                               -  Brenda Sloan

Brenda Sloan | website | facebook | twitter

Offline abstractpoet29

• View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: June 05, 2017, 05:37:26 PM »
Hi, my name is Jasmine. I am not a Proofreader (certified anyway). I do have a question about how to become a Certified Proofreader. I have been working on a few projects as a book editor, content editor, proofreader, and beta reader.I have a BA in English, and I'm a published author. I recently decided to pursue a career as a Copyeditor. I have been researching and looking up what to do. But I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to help by giving some direction.
Eventually, I would love to start my own business with editing services along with other services as well.

Thanks in advance. Praying that I learn and grow on this path I've embarked.

Offline MCGlan

• Canada
    • View Profile
    • Amazon Author Page
« Reply #2035 on: June 07, 2017, 06:04:32 PM »
 :) Hi everyone glad to be here

Offline Elsye_Harwood

• View Profile
    • Elsye Harwood
« Reply #2036 on: June 22, 2017, 03:01:10 PM »
Hello,

For once I can honestly say, greetings from sunny Britain :). Not yet a kindle user, I'm still far too attached to my house full of books and thanks to the joys of teaching full time (and writing a bit *cough*) the act of reading is still a special ritual of paper fondling. Sacrifice optional. I read what I write and teach so it's mainly historical fantasy or the classics at the moment. I will admit to the odd stack of Marian Keyes et al in the bathroom  as my guilty secret. I'm allergic to technology so I'll have to see if what I read around here persuades me.

Looking forward to asking daft questions and maybe even helping out a bit.

Elsye
Historical fantasy mainly but knowing me it'll be all the ones I read as a child. Enid Blyton Scifi?
Elsye Harwood | My Blog | Facebook | Twitter