Author Topic: Welcome to KBoards.com!  (Read 208166 times)  

Offline C.A. Gutierrez

• Boston, MA
  • "First in, last out"
    • View Profile
    • C.A. Gutierrez Illustration
Re: Welcome to KBoards.com!
« Reply #2025 on: April 12, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »
Hey gang,

I'm a freelance fantasy/science-fiction illustrator available for work, currently based in Boston, also hard at work on writing
my first independent fantasy novel. New to the boards but I've just been sucked in deeper by the lovely world of self-publishing.
Glad to be a part of such a great community!

For fuller, higher resolution version of my work please visit my website at: cagutierrezart.com

If you're in need of custom cover illustrations or related designs for digital or print media and would like to
hire my services please direct all inquiries to: cagutierrezart@gmail.com

You can also follow me at https://www.facebook.com/artofcagutierrez for sketches, updates and more.

Offline premieritzone

• Delhi
  • Article Writer from Delhi
    • View Profile
    • Casio G Shock Watches UK
« Reply #2026 on: April 13, 2017, 03:32:20 AM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline Raimy

• View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 16, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »
Hello from Woodland Hills, CA. I'm an author who generally writes thrillers, but don't hold me to it. A beautiful love story might take hold of me tomorrow.

Online ID Johnson

• Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 27, 2017, 05:13:28 PM »
Hi everyone!
I've been reading posts for years as a "guest" but finally decided today was the day to get involved! I'm an indie author, but I'm also an avid reader. I'm excited to have the opportunity to interact with other people who love books as much as I do!

Offline esjohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: May 02, 2017, 05:46:19 PM »
Hi, my name is Esther. I do not own a Kindle. I am working on my debut novel. I am so glad to be here.

Offline esjohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: May 02, 2017, 05:55:23 PM »
Hi fellow readers, writers, guests, and all the rest! My first time here and new to self publishing. I am working on my debut 'East meets West' novel. This seems to be a great place. Just what I was looking for.

Offline EpicLevi

• Pennsylvania, US
    • View Profile
    • Epic Grit
« Reply #2031 on: May 19, 2017, 11:52:29 AM »
Hello, all!

My name is Levi. I am a lifelong reader and a beginning writer. I used to have a dozen bookshelves full of books that I had to get rid of when I moved. Now I have a new Kindle 8 and a Kobo Glo HD, which I can take with me anywhere.

I love to read gritty adventure stories, spanning multiple fiction genres and narrative nonfiction. I do reviews on Goodreads and on EpicGrit.com. Hopefully, I'll have a book of my own to release later this year!

All the best,
Levi

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac