KB Featured Book
Wish Granted! Tips, Tools, and Templates to Write a Winning Grant
by Holly Rustick

$1.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-08-22
Bestseller ranking: 95983

Product Description
INCLUDES BONUS FREE E-DOWNLOADS: TEMPLATES FOR GRANT WRITING!

Grant writing shouldn’t feel like a trip to the dentist. Take the pain out of the process with this innovative and fun, yes fun, guide. Learn all the inside tips and tools of the grant-writing trade in this easy-to-read and upbeat book.
This book is definitely for you if:
•You break out in a cold sweat when your boss mentions the word ‘grant’.
•You’ve been tempted to throw your computer against the wall while writing a grant.
•You happily tell stakeholders there’s plenty of grants out there … but haven’t the faintest idea how to write and get one!
•You think you can send out a bog-standard letter to a bunch of organizations and get funded.
•Your eyes glaze over when you’re presented with grant writing jargon and acronyms.
•Your organization’s grant success A-game has r...

Author Topic: 25 Random Things About You  (Read 473484 times)  

Offline Bacardi Jim

• View Profile
Re: 25 Random Things About You
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2009, 06:02:57 PM »
No tomatoes in piccata! Capers, lemon, olive oil, garlic, herbs...my favorite is with veal.

L
You are absolutely correct.  No tomatoes.  Neither have I ever heard of artichoke in piccata... though it is a comon side dish. (spears, not hearts)
At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.

Offline sjc

• (Member 153)
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »
Jim:  I was eagerly awaiting your snide comments about my 25 random list....you're slipping pal; and Vampy is right behind you.  I thought you guys would be all up one side and down the other with that post...must be your age...lol.
Fight the Battle-Win the War

Offline Bacardi Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »
Jim:  I was eagerly awaiting your snide comments about my 25 random list....you're slipping pal; and Vampy is right behind you.  I thought you guys would be all up one side and down the other with that post...must be your age...lol.
I discussed it with LR and she advised me that the comments I had planned were too snide.  So I restrained myself.  But check your "bucket list" thread. ;D
At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.

Offline Bacardi Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2009, 06:15:02 PM »
Just kidding, SJC. ;)  There was one that made me want to plug in the Sarcasmatron, but it wasn't yours. ;)

Offline sjc

• (Member 153)
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2009, 06:25:18 PM »
Piccata:  I don't put tomatoes; but I've had it with tomatoes and it plain sucks; changes the taste entirely.  That's another pet peeve:  you give someone who begs you; one of your recipes (against your better judgement) they CHANGE IT ALL AROUND and then say "that rotted" and blame you. 
Fight the Battle-Win the War

Offline chynared21

• Phew...Teninx found his tinfoil hat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »

See the whole story: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6792844&page=1

Well thanks Jeff  ;-p Boy, what are the chances of that? It is relatively safe and that was just a freak thing that had happened. By all means, skydiving is not something to take lightly and my family, including my mom, all knew that I had planned to jump during my first trip out to Vegas. I did my research before hand and read whatever I could find online and of course, checked the reputation of the company I chose. I didn't go into it blindly and it is not something to do on a whim.

Would I do it again? You bet :-)

Here is a question I found about dying during a jump...it was a great and thorough answer that followed.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080621202943AAtdPqE

Offline chynared21

• Phew...Teninx found his tinfoil hat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »
ChinaRed21: 
Chicken Picatta (or is it Piccata...I think it's Piccata...go figure)  Is chicken cutlets done up in a flour batter; then sautee'd in garlic butter and olive oil with chicken stock artichoke hearts capers and fresh lemon.  Some throw in some fresth tomato, though I don't.  Good with rice pilaf or pasta, veggies...

Cakes...some day I'll post a few pics.

I think I'm going to start a 5 item bucket list post.  Won't be as fun as this one though; it's been a blast.
I so wish I could eat it but somehow I don't think it would taste the same without the capers.

Offline Leslie

• Member 24!
  • Global Moderator
  • Maine, USA
  • Kindle Paperwhite for Dummies available now!
    • View Profile
    • Maine Desk
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2009, 03:58:19 AM »
You are absolutely correct.  No tomatoes.  Neither have I ever heard of artichoke in piccata... though it is a comon side dish. (spears, not hearts)

Spears? Artichokes have leaves. Asparagus have spears.

L

Leslie Nicoll

Offline sandypeach

• Northwest Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2009, 05:36:29 AM »

18. My oldest friend and I met in Italy at a youth event. Found out we were born eight days a part in Chattanooga....hospitals two miles apart.

Would that be Erlanger and Memorial hospitals?
The Peach
Staying fuzzy

Offline patrisha w.

• Vermont
  • "I yam what I yam"
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2009, 12:02:01 PM »
There's a Facebook thing going around, where people are noting "25 random things" about themselves on their Info pages. I've learned some surprising things about some of my friends, and thought this would be fun to do here.

So, what are 25 random things about you?
1. I was born in Nottingham, England, and spent the first 30 years of my life there.
2. I spent the next 30-ish years of my life in Mississippi teaching in a rural school.
3. I am the older of two girls. Unfortunately, my sister died of metastasized colon cancer a couple of years ago.
4. I am the mother of two sons. The older one will be 53 this year. The younger one will be 32.
5. No, that isn't a typing error. There ARE 21 years between them. Actually, in the interests of accuracy, there are 20 years and 51 weeks between them.
6. I am retired. When asked what I used to do for a living, I occasionally say I was a lion tamer. This means I taught reading, writing skills and grammar to seventh graders.
7. Last year I had a total hip replacement.
8. Except for having had cancer twice, {renal and endometrial}I am a healthy person
9. In my sixties, I ran away from home to live in sin with a man I met on the Internet.
10. We are still together after 10 years.
11. My partner and I  live in the Champlain Valley of Vermont.
12. I was reading fluently by the time I started school when I was five.
13. I used to be 5 ft 10-and-a-half inches. I am now 5 ft 9 inches. My older son is 6 ft. The "baby" is 6 ft 8 inches.
14. When I was in college, I had a double major--art and English literature.
15. I divorced my then-husband when my younger son was six.
16. I came to the States in 1963.
17. I am a legal alien, the holder of a European passport and a "green" card. {They are no longer green, alas!}
18. Although I have been living in the States longer than I lived in England, I still have an English accent. I have worked on keeping it because it was an asset in my job and because it amused my seventh graders to be able to say they had an English English teacher.
19. In the spring, summer and fall, I take college classes because I enjoy learning new things.
20. I read mostly fiction. I like science fiction and mysteries.
21. I have worn glasses since I was 7. A few years ago, I had cataracts removed and lenses implanted to correct my severe myopia. I now see better than I can remember seeing in my whole life. However, I still wear glasses to correct "age-related astigmatism."
22. I used to sing a lot when I was in college and at one time I was the only non-music major in the choir. but, alas, a voice not used is a voice that deteriorates...
23. I was a 4 pound baby. {I have come a long way from that!}
24. My mother had red hair, green eyes and freckles. I have freckles....
25. My Irish grandfather was a police officer in Ireland. My father was a police officer in England. Neither of my sons were interested in following that path...

Offline rla1996

• AZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »
Ok here's my list:

1.  My parents are still married to each other.
2.  I am the third of four daughters no sons. Yet somehow it seems like Im a first born.
3.  I have no children of my own, but I love other peoples.  As long as theyre well behaved, Ill take my nieces and nephews anyplace they want to go. This includes what seems like monthly trips to Chuck E Cheese, to the park, to play on the toys at the mall, to the swap meet, furniture shopping with me (that was the 4 year-old nephew and dont ask), the zoo, the movies- whatever.  There is rarely a weekend that Im not taking some or all of the little dudes somewhere. (There are 7 of them)
4.  I have several adopted children aka my piranha -A bunch of teens to young adults from my DHs side that spend weekends at my house.  This started when the youngest was 10 -hes 17 now.   I seem to collect strays.
5.  I graduated high school in 3 years, and then did the same for college (with a BA).
6.  I think my subconscious is trying to tell me that I need to go back to school even after almost 10 years I still dream about it.  I dream that Im trying to go, but that its been so long that I dont remember where to go or when to be there, and Im terrified that Im going to fail because I havent been to class in so long that I dont know what were supposed to be studying.
7.  I would love to get my masters in Library science.
8.  Ive lived in Tucson, AZ my whole life (30 yrs).
9.  Other than my mother Im a white sheep in a family of black sheep
10. My mom is my best friend.
11. I still have, and occasionally drive, my first car.  A 1987 Isuzu truck that I received for my 16th birthday.
12. I had a bunch of people over for the super bowl and I dont even watch football
13. I only listen to country music
14. I couldnt name one Beetles song, one Springsteen song, one Elton John song, or one Grateful Dead song. (see number 12)
15. I have food issues.  There are certain foods that I dont eat because of the way that they crunch when I bite into them.  I prefer beef to pork or chicken. I prefer fruit to veggies, and prefer anything chocolate over all else.  In my mind a piece of chocolate cake and a glass of milk is a perfectly acceptable dinner.  If you stretch it far enough youve got 3 of the 4 food groups dairy-the milk, meat- the egg that went into the cake mix also the cocoa bean that was used to make the chocolate because after all beans are protein, and grain the flour in the cake mix. And these are just a few of my food issues.
16. I have a backpack fetish.  Some women collect handbags, some shoes, some clothes, for me its backpacks
17. I absolutely hate folding and putting away laundry.  I would rather clean the bathrooms than do this.
18. In my family normal sports are not our thing.  We like monster trucks, tractor pulls, drag racing, and NASCAR.  My DH races at the local asphalt track, and the entire family is involved.  My dad is his crew chief.  The guys at the shop and his team members are his pit crew, and my mother, all of the kids and I are fan support.  My four year old nephew has been going to the track since he was 3 weeks old.  He has his own go-cart (the type the big boys ride) and when you ride with him you are not permitted to touch the steering wheel.  Luckily youre the one controlling the gas and brakes.  We still havent been able to convince him that the point of bumper cars at the carnival is to hit people. He thinks that its to evade. 
19. Though I have no children I always seem to be the mommy of the group.  When were at the track Im the one who makes sure everyone is wearing their sun block and drinking plenty of fluids. Im the one always telling the piranha that yeah or no is not the proper response when youre grandparents ask you if you want something its yes please or no thank you.  I look out for everyone, cook lots of food to feed anyone who shows up at my house, and Im always the one warning unaware parents that theyre kid is about to fall out of the shopping cart/stroller.  I am also finder of lost things and catcher of objects before they hit the floor.
20. Pets: I have a cocker spaniel named Kaysie, and my DH has 3 red ear sliders (turtles) whos names change weekly, monthly or whenever he cant remember what he was last calling them.  Did you know that water turtles are carnivores and that if you put them in a tank with fish they will eat them?  Luckily I leaned this before I invested in fish for the aquarium. 
21. I fear the largest of my DHs turtles.  I swear hes stalking me.  Whenever I get near his tank hes there swimming against the glass trying to get me.  One time when my DH was cleaning his tank he tried to escape from the kitchen sink.  When I reached to put him back in he tried to take a finger off.  Ended up having to push him back in with a wooden spoon. I dont have much to do with him now.
22. I dont drink.  Never have, never will.  Too many alcoholics in my family to take the chance, same goes for drugs.  From the age of 15 Ive always been the designated driver for anyone that needed it, if my mom wasnt there, or they needed someone to drive their car home for them.  Ive driven the cars of total strangers because they were out with someone I knew and needed a ride or a way to get their car back home.  Sadly Ive had to resort to sleeping with car keys under my pillow to keep some drunks from driving.
23. When you see me coming you can bet your last dollar on the fact that I will have with me my Kindle, my digital camera, and my iPod. 
24. My dream job it to be one of those people who reads the books unknown authors for publishing companies who are in hopes of finding the next big one. 
25. I dont play video games, because when I do they tend to take over my life.  So Im one of those people who will play every waking moment for 2 or 4 days and then not touch the thing again for a year or two.

Offline DawnOfChaos

• Michigan
  • Arkham: 5th floor, room 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »
I was tagged but I'm just now getting around to responding.

1.   I had lasix surgery in 2001.  Its one of the best things Ive ever done.
2.   I have 4 college degrees.
3.   I am completely ga-ga over my husband.  We have been together for 17 years.
4.   We were married in Las Vegas on April Fools Day.  With a coupon. 
5.   Both of my parents are dead.  I miss my mom every day.
6.   Ive been a member of Mensa for 21 years.  Only 5 people in my life know Im a member, because I dont like the reactions I get to sharing it.  Some of the most twisted people Ive ever met were at Mensa meetings. 
7.   When Im alone in my car I play AC/DC or Aerosmith.  Really, really loud.
8.   Im a former Engineer for GM.  I left to be a stay at home mom.  They gave me a 2 year leave of absence because they were convinced Id return.  I didnt.
9.   Being a stay at home mom is a lot harder than I anticipated.
10.   I have traveled all over the world.  I think the prettiest place on the planet is Tahiti.
11.   Im a certified scuba diver.
12.   I love meat.  Im quite the carnivore.
13.   I still buy an excessive number of DTBs even though I have a Kindle. 
14.   I am very likely to void warranties.  I open things up just to see the inside. 
15.   I have a bad case of I-can-make-that-itis
16.   Im an Atheist with Taoist tendencies but..
17.   Im learning Krav Maga.
18.   I will try any hobby if I find it remotely interesting.  Im convinced I can do it with enough research.  Except scrapbooking.  I really dislike scrapbooking, mostly because Im really bad at it.
19.   I watch a lot of House on TV.  I love House.
20.   I carry a notebook and different colored pens everywhere I go.  But I have never written/drawn anything in it.  I think Im a little afraid to.
21.   I am more likely to be friends with men than with women.  I dont understand a lot of women.
22.   I have never watched a reality show, American Idol or Dancing with the Stars.
23.   I was asked to quit clarinet in middle school.
24.   I detest paying retail for anything.  I love getting a deal, and will go to great lengths to get one.
25.   I get physically ill playing some video games.  Ive been known to leave the room to throw up and come back to play more.
Dawn
Kindle2 :)

Offline sebat

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
I thought this was a fitting place for this article from Time....

25 Things I Didn't Want To Know About You
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1877187,00.html?cnn=yes?iid=perma_share

Offline Bacardi Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2009, 04:24:25 PM »
I think I'm a little in love with Dawn.

Online Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake'

• Florida
  • Remembering Jeff and Harvey
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2009, 04:35:42 PM »

Demi is jealous.

Please visit my website to browse my virtual bookshelf.
Margaret Lake | website | twitter | youtube | facebook

Offline Bacardi Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »
Demi is jealous.

From your lips to God's ears.

Offline Jesslyn

• Los Angeles Area, CA
    • View Profile
    • My Kindle Stuff
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
I feel like a depressive sociopath.  I started my list and everything was such a downer!  Two days and I'm still trying to think happy, random thoughts.   :'(

Kindleboards Member #195 and Proud Kindler since 2008
Samsung Note 3
Nexus 5
Kindle Fire 8.9 (rooted)
Nexus 7
Kindle Keyboard
Kindle Touch
Apple iPad mini

Offline ladyknight33

• Connecticut
  • I bleed orange white GO LADY VOLS
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »
Would that be Erlanger and Memorial hospitals?

Yes it would be OMG

Vampyre

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:48 PM »

This thread is going along too nicely to disrupt it.  'sides if I make fun of yours, you will then be able to make fun of mine. :)

Offline DawnOfChaos

• Michigan
  • Arkham: 5th floor, room 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2009, 04:48:54 AM »

Right back at ya Jim!
Dawn
Kindle2 :)

Offline ccs122300

• Niantic, CT
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2009, 07:37:09 AM »
I noticed I was tagged this morning, so here goes!  It's the same as mine on Facebook, just slightly modified since no one on here knows me!

1. I still sleep with my childhood blanky, I just can't give it up.
2. I miss Oxford, MS and I'll never stop trying to convince Joe we should move back!  (we met and both went to Ole Miss)
3. I miss my dad very much, I think about him all the time. I'm having a hard time moving on, I still have his email address in my contact list and put his cell number in my new Blackberry. I hope that someday time will ease the pain so it won't hurt so much.
4. It took me months to pick out names for my first 2 children. Then I asked Ava and Joe for advice for #3. I was too tired to think about it myself.
5. I love driving my Denaliits the same size as a Suburban and makes people nervous to see me driving it!
6. I'm thankful I found Joe at 19. I feel like we get "extra" time together to make up for the Navy pulling us apart.
7. I love Facebook and connecting with my friends that I've thought about over the years and now get to keep in touch with! Sometimes I have a hard time getting off of it, I'm a little obsessed!
8. I have a huge addiction to Pogo.com and am even a global moderator on a fan site...I need to get out more!
9. I love to scrapbook, just finding the time when kids aren't around and bugging me
10. I'm glad I am lucky enough to stay at home with my children. I'd hate to miss out any of their fun or laughs
11. I adore my family more than anything in the world, but I also enjoy "me" time (which is why I'm up so late and always tired in the mornings...but it's worth it;) so I'm not complaining)
12. I love moving! It drives me insane and I swear every time is the last time I'm doing it, but I still like it!
13. I love every one of my Coach handbags. I have too many to count and enjoy switching bags almost every day so I can carry a different one.
14. Joe's job drives me crazy, he's either gone too much or home too much. There isn't any middle ground with the Navy!  But it's given me to opportunity to meet some fabulous people and make great friends.
15. I have 3 tattoos but want more (maybe).
16. I love Twilight...if only Edward were real and would take me far far away from my mundane life...
17. My hair is the bane of my existence. But I'm getting Bio Ionics done on it, so maybe it won't drive me so crazy anymore.
18. I love my kindle!  I make a game trying to get as many good free books as I can.  I try not to rebuy to many books, so far I've only gotten my absolute fav's to replace the "real" copies!  I'm slowly weeding out and donating my paperbacks to a shelter, so I like to think my kindle is helping out many people ;)
19. I find it funny that Joe thinks I'll have the house unpacked by March....men LMAO
20. I adore my baby sister. She is my favorite and least favorite sibling all rolled into 1 person. I'm also very proud of her and her grad school stuff...I can't pronounce much less spell what she's doing at UC.
21. This is the 3rd year that my New Year resolution is to stop my nervous habit of biting my nails. I'm just too anxious of a person sometimes.
22. I love collecting American Girl Doll stuff. For me, not my kids. It's something I didn't have as a child but I love even more now!
23. I spoil my kids way too much. But I'm doing better about living a "greener" life. Especially since I live with a complete Alabama Redneck.
24. I'm scared to leave the continental USA, but I did get passports for the entire family...just in case!
25. I come from a long line of crazy "Miles" women, so I can't help my crazy. But I don't deny her, I let her run wild. I think my mother should do the same. Suppressing the crazy side just makes a person mean.

Offline Suzanne

• N. Huntingdon, PA
  • No. 336
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2009, 08:59:20 AM »
1. I am the youngest of three children. We were all born at home. I weighed 9 lb. 15 oz. at birth.

2. My sister named me. When she saw me she thought I was her Susie doll. Originally I was to be called Louise. That was changed to Suzanne Louise.

3. We were put in an orphanage when I was 13.

4. I was homeless the day after I graduated high school. I had all my possessions in a paper bag and $2.70 to my name.

5. I met my Darling Husband (DH) in a bar when he hit his hand on my plaster body cast. I offered to pay the damages if the hand was broke.

6. We were married in 1973 on a Harley Davidson Superglide. The bride traditionally pays for the wedding, so I did. It cost me $50.

7. I went back to school at 45 and became a court reporter.

8. DH & I were in London when Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married.

9. DH & I were on a plane that caught fire over the Pacific. We were two hours out of L.A. en route to Hawaii. We were too far gone to turn back so had to go for Hawaii.

8. My favorite movie is a miniseries Lonesome Dove.

9. I have never watched a reality show.

10. I have never seen Seinfeld or Cheers.

11. The only TV I watch regularly is the news and Jeopardy.

12. When I find something I really, really like, I buy a backup of it.

13. I was attacked by a flock of birds when I was 19. It was just like out of the movie The Birds. I developed a fear of birds after that. So to get over the fear, I bought a mynah bird and took care of her. Now we have our two parrots. I simply adore birds now and couldnt imagine my life without them.

14. I bought my car (1965 Ford LTD) before I knew how to drive. I figured it was good incentive to learn to drive.

15. My father was murdered when I was 15.

16. DH & I were in London when President Reagan fired the air traffic controllers. We didnt know when or how we were going to get home, as most flights were cancelled.

17. My first job was a secretary. I took dictation, typed letters, answered the phone with this big old-fashioned clunky dial phone which I loved. We used carbon paper back then for copies.

18. I try to be as kind as possible to everyone. I realize that everyone is fighting some battle somehow.

19. Ive only been in Starbucks once. All those choices overwhelm me. I just want plain ole coffee.

20. I have no idea how those Ipods or MP3 or any of those music thingies work.

21. I detest cell phones. I have one but it is a T-Mobile pay-as-you-go plan. I buy 1000 minutes for $100 a year. Ive done this for four years now and still have almost 3900 minutes on the phone. I just use it when traveling and emergencies.

22. As a court reporter I once was taking down the proceedings (we were deposing a neurologist), and I glanced over at the attorney by me and saw he was writing in shorthand. I kept taking down the proceedings on my steno machine in steno, and was reading his shorthand notes at the same time. It simply amazes me how complex our brains are.

23. Ive had two instances where I was telepathic. I knew that persons close to me were in deep trouble. One time it occurred when I was on a plane. I called my girlfriend when we landed and here, when those alarm bells were going off in my head, someone was holding a gun on her.

24. I make wicked good mashed potatoes.

25. As kids, my sister and I won every dance contest we entered. Now, Im a complete klutz and cant dance to save my life.

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »

12. When I find something I really, really like, I buy a backup of it.

So, :)  do you have two Kindles? 

Ann

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Suzanne

• N. Huntingdon, PA
  • No. 336
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2009, 10:54:56 AM »
 ;D Well, sorta! Darling Hubby has one! And he'd give it to me till we got another!

ccs122300, I also love Pogo.com. I do my weekly challenges (on games I like - spit-tooey on that checkers one this week!) and work on my rank badges.

Offline ccs122300

• Niantic, CT
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2009, 02:02:28 PM »
I'm a obsessed badge addict ;) so I must do every challenge EVEN if I hate the game.  But there aren't many I don't like so it's all good!