Kindle Forum banner

Have You Posted to Your Blog Recently?

2M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  William Meikle 
#1 ·
Nathan Bransford's procrastination subforum has a popular thread just like this. It's a friendly place where your spam can be cherished and celebrated.

Today, I blogged about how to write a great author bio, and your favorite gay boys from In Living Color's 'Men on Film' made a guest appearance:

Let's Talk About Bios, Baby. Let's Talk About You and Me.

Okay, your turn.

#1,305 ·
Well, I don't have it up yet, but this week I'm running a three-part series entitled Why Southwest's Boeings Keep Coming Apart Above 30,000 Feet. I presaged these events in my book The Tombstone Agency, which nobody in New York wanted to take a chance on, so I'm sanitizing names from two chapters in the book and posting those two chapters starting tomorrow.

#1,306 ·
Exciting news on my blog.

Spirit Guide series Romance Trading Cards are here!

Want FREE cards? For a limited time I will be mailing out sets of She Smells the Dead and Spirit Storm romance trading cards (US only). Collect them all! Visit my blog From the Shadows here to sign up.

#1,307 ·
Both girls that are on my blog have been called by me personally today. Does that count?

New Epic Fantasy Novella, only $.99
http://www.amazon.com/Davi-Tales-of-Suruale-ebook/dp/B004USP8ZU/
Humans and dwarfs have been at odds for generations. When human
blacksmith Davi is sent to the Dwarven King to reopen the local trade
routes, he finds himself more at home with his enemies than he ever
did with his own kind.

#1,316 ·
#1,321 ·
E.J. Stevens said:
Exciting news on my blog.

Spirit Guide series Romance Trading Cards are here!

Want FREE cards? For a limited time I will be mailing out sets of She Smells the Dead and Spirit Storm romance trading cards (US only). Collect them all! Visit my blog From the Shadows here to sign up.
Very cool. Great marketing idea and love the artwork. Hope they work well for you.

"Editing for Grammarphobes" is all about proper nouns and possessives today. The rules might surprise you.

http://karenwojcikberner.blogspot.com