Kindle Forum banner

Have You Posted to Your Blog Recently?

2M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  William Meikle 
#1 ·
Nathan Bransford's procrastination subforum has a popular thread just like this. It's a friendly place where your spam can be cherished and celebrated.

Today, I blogged about how to write a great author bio, and your favorite gay boys from In Living Color's 'Men on Film' made a guest appearance:

Let's Talk About Bios, Baby. Let's Talk About You and Me.

Okay, your turn.

#1,403 ·
#1,405 ·
Hi! Blog writing. Now that's something I know since I have 2 and have ghostwritten several. *g* I usually post every day though I haven't yet today.

Yesterday's post was: American Authors on XinXii. It was about, the European Digital Publishing Platform (think Kindle euro-style). Can't remember if my blog url shows up here. Anyway, it's SlingWords.blogspot.com.

#1,410 ·
Kathleen Valentine said:
I decided to forget about writing today and posted the recipe for my gluten-free, no-bake Chocolate Fruitcake: My Belated Fruitcake: A Recipe- sort of...
Ok, that looks yummy and anything gluten free I have to check out.

Today I posted the last in my series on rules of writing historical fiction.

#1,417 ·
I posted another excerpt from The Adventure of Anna The Great this morning for #samplesunday. While the overall story is a mystery and swashbuckler, there is no denying that this is also majorly a horse story.

So this is one of the horsey bits -- the stableman thinks he can punish Anna by assigning her to exercise the orneriest horse in the stable. Silly stableman.

Excerpt from Chapter 10 - Sea Sprite

Camille