Kindle Forum banner

Have You Posted to Your Blog Recently?

2M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  William Meikle 
#1 ·
Nathan Bransford's procrastination subforum has a popular thread just like this. It's a friendly place where your spam can be cherished and celebrated.

Today, I blogged about how to write a great author bio, and your favorite gay boys from In Living Color's 'Men on Film' made a guest appearance:

Let's Talk About Bios, Baby. Let's Talk About You and Me.

Okay, your turn.

#207 ·
#212 ·
4dprefect said:
My god. I've never known a writer with so many How-To-Write books!

Anyway, I notice you're from Tulsa, OK. My in-laws - and my wife - hail from Edmond, OKC. Small(ish) world :)

SAF
No one at all? Hmm...maybe if I call myself a "collector" it doesn't seem so bad... ;-)

Speaking of small world: Over on mobilereads, I bumped into someone linking to an article written by a personal friend of mine (who also lives in Tulsa). That was unexpected.

-David

#216 ·
#217 ·
#225 ·
Brendan Carroll said:
I reposted a very nice blog that I wrote for the Bluebells of Scotland Trilogy (God I hope I got that write right) on my Facebook notes page on my Assassin Chronicles Page. At least I think it's nice, but what do I know?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Red-Cross-of-Gold-Assassin-Chronicles/116868838327249
I haven't forgotten you! I'm still running a mile a minute trying to take care of everything to do with my signing this Friday, and keep up with a dozen other things. I've got some great posts coming up from kindleboards authors, that I'm excited to get out.