Kindle Forum banner

Have You Posted to Your Blog Recently?

2M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  William Meikle 
#1 ·
Nathan Bransford's procrastination subforum has a popular thread just like this. It's a friendly place where your spam can be cherished and celebrated.

Today, I blogged about how to write a great author bio, and your favorite gay boys from In Living Color's 'Men on Film' made a guest appearance:

Let's Talk About Bios, Baby. Let's Talk About You and Me.

Okay, your turn.

#905 ·
I posted a blog entry on "What is a good Ebook cover?" on my blog last night. It is something that is important but less discussed than it should be. What is it that makes a good ebook cover?

I'd love comments on this topic.

#909 ·
I posted today on Your Time is Your Money - vital questions every writer/author needs to ask themselves - on my WG2E site (The Writers Guide to Epublishing).

Also posted a fabulous tribute and thought provoking discussion on It's All About The Readers - why authors should focus more on their readers than the traditional publishing industry - at The Naked Hero

Happy Commenting!!!

#912 ·
I'm needing some authors to answer my interview questions so I can post them on my blog. Also a feature author would be good too! And guest blogs, and poetry and book links...Any takers?

http://thecozycornerreadingroom.blogspot.com

#913 ·
Brianna Lee McKenzie said:
I'm needing some authors to answer my interview questions so I can post them on my blog. Also a feature author would be good too! And guest blogs, and poetry and book links...Any takers?

http://thecozycornerreadingroom.blogspot.com
I'd be more than happy to help fill your interview spots, feature author slots, or whatever you'd like me to do. Just message me here on the Boards, and I'll help you!!!

Very nice blog, btw!

#918 ·
DDScott said:
I'd be more than happy to help fill your interview spots, feature author slots, or whatever you'd like me to do. Just message me here on the Boards, and I'll help you!!!

Very nice blog, btw!
Thanks so much, DD! I just sent a you message.