Author Topic: Dead Until Dark Week of 2/10, discuss Chapters 7-10, read chapters 11-13  (Read 1499 times)  

Offline robin.goodfellow

• Georgia
  • Have you got a flag?
    • View Profile
Howdy!
Here are this week's discussion questions.  I realize the reading chapters are probably not correct, but my manager asked me to please stop bringing my kindle to work unless I had enough to share.  So I'm sort of winging it on the chapters this week.  However, here are the new questions:
Do you think Bill killing Sookie's uncle that Bill thought he would become even more endeared to him?

Do you think that when she wasn't that he said "I love you" as another was to get her more endeared to him?

Do you think its odd even if he is a vamp to think that Sookie would want her problems solved by having that problem eliminated/killed?

Do you think Sookie should have felt guilty for not warning Bill about the vampire malcontent in Merlotte's the night the vamp house got burned down?

What is your impression with Bill telling Sookie to go to Sam if he should die?

(Which were also posted last week, when I was winging it for entirely different reasons.)
Please feel free to post your answers here, or join us tomorrow night for live chat at 9 pm Eastern (4 pm Hawaiian).  Or both!  There are no rules here, besides the obvious stick-related ones.
Happy reading!

robin
"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries."
A.A. Milne

"In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline jah

• new york
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Until Dark Week of 2/10, discuss Chapters 7-10, read chapters 11-13
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 10:53:39 AM »
oh no don't tell me we only have 2 chapter left, must download the next book in the dud series.

Offline robin.goodfellow

• Georgia
  • Have you got a flag?
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Until Dark Week of 2/10, discuss Chapters 7-10, read chapters 11-13
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »
And actually, there's no chapter 13.  But the next one is called "Living Dead in Dallas", and I'll continue to conduct book klub chat until everyone has worn this series slap out.

;D

http://www.amazon.com/Living-Dallas-Southern-Vampire-Mysteries/dp/B000O76OOA/ref=ed_oe_k

There's a link, and the books are all listed (in order) in the Southern Vampire series thread here:
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,2687.0.html
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:16:25 PM by robin.goodfellow »
"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries."
A.A. Milne

"In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes."
Ralph Waldo Emerson