Kindle Forum banner

Love my K2

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  I love books 
#1 ·
I love my K2.  But now I want a K3.  :)

#3 ·
gregoryblackman said:
I realize this is an old post, but I didn't want to go any lower. I can get a K2 for a steal of a price from a friend, but is the K3 worth the added cost?
I guess the real question is whether or not the deal is a steal for you...what I mean is, if you are happy with getting a K2 for a price much much lower than a K3 and you are happy with that, then for you that might be what you would want to do. I am an owner of a K2 and I got a great steal of a deal on the K3 3g/wifi model for less than the K3 with special offers. My review vs the two....I love the K3! The screen is much crisper, the size is more streamline and not as bulky or as large so I can bring it everywhere (not that the K2 is that much larger, I just like the idea that I can use a smaller purse if I want to). The only thing I miss about my K2 is that I had lots of covers and skins to dress it up that I cant use on my K3. That said, I do let my son use my K2 and it is perfect for him as he is young and doesnt care what he has. Not to say you are young and dont care, what I mean is that if I hadnt been able to get my K3 for the price I did, I would not have gotten it, because I have no need for two kindles. Now in your case, if this is your first Kindle, I would definitely take a look at both side by side and see which one you really want. If it doesnt matter and the price is more your budget, then go with what you are comfortable with financially. Sorry if this was too much information, but I hope it helps. Good luck, and whatever you choose, you will be happy! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.