Author Topic: One Year Bible Link and links to additional resources.  (Read 23267 times)  

Offline Linda Cannon-Mott

• Assignment #118
    • View Profile
Re: One Year Bible Link and links to additional resources.
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2010, 07:20:18 AM »
Thanks, Suzi. I followed that link but didn't see any downloads for the two Bibles. Are these not the standard KJV Bibles, then? I'd really prefer to stay with my well-thumbed and well-noted hard copy if that's okay.

Hi Anne! It is a personal decision if you would like to read along with us or not. No pressure. If you prefer reading your hard copy that is your choice. I read along with my OYB family but I also read my NIV study bible in hard copy. Thanks for checking uss out! Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!

Offline Anne Bradshaw

• View Profile
    • Anne Bradshaw: Award-Winning Writer
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2010, 06:34:48 AM »
Okay. Thanks for understanding. Keep up the good work. And a Merry Christmas to you all, also  :)
Amazing research stories when ancestors help.

99 cents SPECIAL OFFER for 2 weeks on Amazon US

Also on Amazon UK for 74 pence
Clean Teen/YA mystery/adventure in Connecticut USA and Cornwall England.

99 cents on Amazon US

Also on Amazon UK for 74 pence
Both books available for Kindle, Nook, Sony & in paperback.

Offline StarGazer

• Long Island, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2010, 07:36:44 AM »
Hi all,

I would love to get in on his. I have just purchased the OYB on the 2011 thread and am really looking forward to doing this. I have never read through the Bible nor have I studied it to any great depth. Probably the last time I did anything one could remotely consider studying was way back in Catholic school for my Communion then Confirmation. I am making this my New Year's resolution this year. In addition to the OYB can anyone recommend me a really good study Bible, in print or Kindlized? No preference really, just so long as it's a good one and easy to understand?

Thanks friends

Offline Linda Cannon-Mott

• Assignment #118
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2010, 10:25:48 AM »
Hi all,

I would love to get in on his. I have just purchased the OYB on the 2011 thread and am really looking forward to doing this. I have never read through the Bible nor have I studied it to any great depth. Probably the last time I did anything one could remotely consider studying was way back in Catholic school for my Communion then Confirmation. I am making this my New Year's resolution this year. In addition to the OYB can anyone recommend me a really good study Bible, in print or Kindlized? No preference really, just so long as it's a good one and easy to understand?

Thanks friends

Welcome Stargazer! I hope you enjoy the OYB group as much as I have. I have used the OYB 2 times previoulsy and enjoyed it each time. In fact this was the Bible I used the very first time I read it though in a year.

I have used Max Lucado's, The Inspirational Study Bible which is awesome! Mine is very worn from use. I am currently using the NIV Study Bible. I like my study Bible in hard copy but that is a personal preference.

Let us know if we can help you.

Offline Spitzbub

• Chicago/Houston
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51:43 PM »
New to the program here.  I have done this before on my own, but I appreciate the resources you have shared here to enhance the experience.  Thanks!

John
A platoon of bugs goes out on their most dangerous mission yet: raiding your cupboard!  BUG is the action-adventure novel for ages 8-10, written by John Mohler Jr., illustrated by Dave Dziedzic.  Only 99 on Amazon Kindle.  http://tinyurl.com/4xrrvk4

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac