Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Feature at Kindleboards: Reviews!

31K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  jpmorgan49 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

We've instituted a new board here at Kindleboards: reviews! This is the place where members can post their reviews of the Kindle (all models), covers and other accessories. We are hoping that this new board becomes the premier "go to" place for up-to-date reviews about the Kindle and related products, written by users for users.

We have developed some brief guidelines which are at the board and can be found here.

I hope folks will take advantage of this new feature and contribute their reviews to the board. Thanks, everyone, for your interest and support. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Leslie

along with Harvey, Verena, Betsy, Linda, and Ann

#4 ·
Leslie said:
place where members can post their reviews of the Kindle (version 1 and 2), covers and other accessories. We are hoping that this new board becomes the premier "go to" place for up-to-date reviews about the Kindle and related products, written by users for users.

We have developed some brief guidelines which are at the board and can be found here.

Leslie
Hi Leslie,
This is a great section as I also tend to watch out for reviews by members about products and which makes me easier to decide on which product to buy or use. Thanks! keep it up!.

#8 ·
ghum said:
Leslie,
I think this a great idea. I often scan the Boards or kindle forum for peoples
reviews of kindle products but this is much more convenient. Thanks.
There are a lot of people on the internet that visit KB just for the reviews, maybe they will become members and stick around a while

#9 ·
Leslie said:
Hi everyone,

We've instituted a new board here at Kindleboards: reviews! This is the place where members can post their reviews of the Kindle (version 1 and 2), covers and other accessories. We are hoping that this new board becomes the premier "go to" place for up-to-date reviews about the Kindle and related products, written by users for users.

I hope folks will take advantage of this new feature and contribute their reviews to the board. Thanks, everyone, for your interest and support. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Leslie

along with Harvey, Verena, Betsy, Linda, and Ann
Thanks "Guys". I learned all about all the Kindles on the Kindle Boards and then decided to purchase the KDX. I reviewed all covers and lights through the Boards too and finally made a purchase on a cover and will be purchasing a light too. Love the KB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.