Kadaxis LLC

Author Topic: My new case (Trident)  (Read 2081 times)  

Offline mrmsmop

• View Profile
My new case (Trident)
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:12:17 PM »
So this is my first review on KindleBoards. My birthday was a couple weeks ago and my girlfriend bought me a Kindle. She also bought me a case which I received a few days later.pink. I thought this was a cruel joke, but I guess she bought herself a Kindle as well and wanted to make sure I liked the case first. I guess she found some discount code on these boards from a company called Trident Cases so she decided to get it, but Im too lazy to go searching for it. So here goes my opinion on HER pink case.

First off, I think the packaging is awesome. Very simple and to the point. Another bonus, their cases are named after mythological characters! (the Kindle case is called the Aegis). There are two steps to putting this case together, first slip on the silicone layer, then snap on the polycarbonate shell on the outside. They have covers on the ports, but those easily flip open. Im a simple man so I like how easy it is to slip on and off. It does add a little weight to the Kindle, but if you are accident prone like myself, its well worth it since you wont have to worry about dropping or spilling on it.

I'm not too sure if they are a very well known company since I have done much research on Kindles but if you want to see their website its www.tridentcase.com. All in all Im pretty happy with it, as long as I dont have to stick with a pink one. Its very strong, the only downside I see is there isnt a cover or a stand for it. I think Im liking their blue one hopefully I'll be able to find that code again. Ill put some pictures below.

Im looking into more accessories for my Kindle. I noticed someone mentioned a light, I think I'm going to have to get one of those. As soon as I get them hopefully more reviews to come.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:16:55 PM by mrmsmop »