Author Topic: Post Oberon Pictures Here!!! Help others choose which Oberon is prettiest!  (Read 447149 times)  

Offline skyblue

• View Profile
Re: Post Oberon Pictures Here!!! Help others choose which Oberon is prettiest!
« Reply #3500 on: August 02, 2016, 03:57:07 PM »
I really miss this thread! I loved seeing everyone's Oberon acquisitions, and the enthusiastic comments. ;D

Offline Amiedoll

• NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: August 02, 2016, 04:07:40 PM »
Me too :) I read it again while I was waiting to get my butterfly cover, brought back some memories  :)

Offline mistyd107

• Alvarado Tx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: August 04, 2016, 09:45:43 AM »
I received my leopard in marigold and my camelot in blue  yesterday.  I love them both and am actually surprised at how much.  I would post pictures  but don't know how from my iPad.  actually am very sad they won't be doing covers for the oasis.
Totals Read in 2014: Books-9  Pgs-3,156  Loc-44,841

Offline Amiedoll

• NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: August 04, 2016, 09:19:00 PM »
Those are gorgeous choices :D

I agree it's a shame about the oasis, I won't be upgrading to one (not just because of that, although it definitely weighs in on that decision). I love the paperwhite, I hoe they keep the body the same for a while more so I can use my cover with a few more of them lol.

This is my entire collection (with hubbies as well :) ). I just got the roof of heaven today for my iPad Pro, so stoked :D

To insert a photo you upload it to photobucket and paste in the forum link :)

Offline Someone Nameless

• View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: August 05, 2016, 05:14:46 AM »
I love this thread so much.  When the Voyage came out I bought a new one for myself and got one for my hubby too.  He still reads on his Kindle Keyboard because he loves his Oberon.   ;)
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx

Offline mistyd107

• Alvarado Tx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: August 05, 2016, 08:08:33 AM »
Lovely collection. I have to try the ROH some time. Love their phone cases as well but had a difficult time getting my charging cable to work with it
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:12:51 AM by mistyd107 »
Totals Read in 2014: Books-9  Pgs-3,156  Loc-44,841

Offline skyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: August 05, 2016, 08:08:21 PM »
I love this thread so much.  When the Voyage came out I bought a new one for myself and got one for my hubby too.  He still reads on his Kindle Keyboard because he loves his Oberon.   ;)

Someone Nameless, I still like my Kindle Keyboard, too, but I read on my Voyage. I would love a sleeve for my Voyage. :D

Offline Amiedoll

• NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: August 06, 2016, 01:34:20 AM »
I was really on the fence with the ROH, I just didn't see any other designs I liked that I didn't already have (although the wave one was also very tempting). When it arrived I was just blown away, it's so much nicer in real life, now I'm so happy I got this one  :D

My cable for my iPhone 5s sometimes gets a little stuck too, a jiggle usually gets it sitting properly though (which is lucky, I live in Australia and wouldn't do a return unless it was a big issue). I'd probably get another one with my next phone, but it wouldn't be urgent like it is with my other devices lol.

Offline Someone Nameless

• View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: August 06, 2016, 06:50:03 AM »
Someone Nameless, I still like my Kindle Keyboard, too, but I read on my Voyage. I would love a sleeve for my Voyage. :D

Oh, how I would love an Oberon sleeve for my Voyage too.  I wish they would make them again.
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx