Author Topic: Noreve Tradition Leather Case Review  (Read 3553 times)  

Offline bamboolemur

• Penguino
    • View Profile
    • Ereader and eBook Questions and Answers
Noreve Tradition Leather Case Review
« on: April 09, 2011, 07:42:22 AM »
This is my review of the Noreve Tradition Leather Case for the Kindle 3. This is my first review, so let me know If I have broken any rules or otherwise stepped on anyone's toes!!

Description: Handcrafted leather case with kickstand for the Kindle 3.

Price:  $77.10
My Rating:  4.5 out of 5 kindles ;)

Pros: Quality craftsmanship, secure mounting system, integrated stand
Cons: Price

This is an expensive case at a little under $80 but it is well worth it. The quality of the build and leather material is high and it feels and looks great.

There are lots of things to like with this case.My favorite aspects of this case are the following:

• The rail system really keeps your Kindle securely in place. Best system I have seen so far from any manafacturer.
  • The stand on the back of the case integrates well into the overall look and is quite handy for when you don't feel like hand-holding the Kindle.
  • The quality genuine leather case looks and feels great.

The genuine leather case is a simple, black color and really gives a classic and professional appearance. It seems that this case was designed, in part, for the business person in mind. There are wallet card sized slots inside the left flap for business cards as well a few document or money holders.

There are a few other simple features that I really like. For example, the stand is held in place by a magnet which keeps it out of the way. Also, the entire Noreve case folds back and closes which makes it really compact when holding the case.

Overall, you get what you pay for. If you think about it, it's crazy that this case costs a little more than half of what I paid for the Kindle itself! But it is a worthwhile investment notwithstanding the steep price.

For more pictures and detailed review, please have a look at my full Noreve Case Review.

thanks a  lot.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:45:06 AM by bamboolemur »

Offline Sometimes Lucy

• Michigan
    • View Profile
Re: Noreve Tradition Leather Case Review
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 07:27:15 AM »
Thank you for doing this! My husband and I love our Noreve covers!!

Offline sarasheridan

• "accessible, interesting, intelligent"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 01:12:39 AM »
Thanks so much for this review. I've been looking for a leather case for ages - we're a two kindle family! I use one kindle solely for research purposes (material downloaded for book research) and the other for recreational reading (the reading I love!) The features on this cover are genuinely useful and worth the extra money.
I am so pleased they will make this in other colours to order. What a treat!
Sara x

I also have two historical novels available on amazon.co.uk site. The Secret Mandarin (1840s China) and Secret of the Sands (1830s Arabia) - both published by HarperCollins. I post links to reviews of my work on my site: www.sarasheridan.com and I also tweet them (@sarasheridan)

Offline StephanySweatman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 12:21:13 AM »

In the information era, peoples life is filled with hustles and bustles. Sometimes we just want a quiet environment to enjoy ourselves. Then you may need this cell phone jammer with a competitive mobile signal jammer price masking for acoustic interference against listening devices.

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac