Kindle Forum banner

Book Klub with Boyd Morrison: Which novel should we discuss?

16K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  jpmorgan49 
#1 ·
I've been asked to lead a book klub discussion, which I'd love to do. Since I have three books out, I thought I'd get an idea from people about which book they'd like to discuss with me, The Ark, The Palmyra Impact, or The Adamas Blueprint.

Please chime in if you'd like to participate and give me your vote on which book we should discuss.

Thanks,
Boyd

#3 ·
I would like to read either The Ark or The Palmyra Impact.  I am reading The Adamas Blueprint now and I would like to do a book klub with a book I hadn't read before.

Maxx

#13 ·
Thanks, Chynared21, for the wonderful Amazon review! And thanks to everyone for reading my books. I've been overwhelmed by the response I've gotten from the members of Kindleboards.

Let's read The Ark. I think it offers some interesting discussion topics. The book is 73 chapters, including the prologue. How should we break up the weekly reading schedule?

I should find out by the end of the week when the Book Klub will start. I'm looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Boyd

#18 ·
I have "The Ark" purchased and loaded on my Kindle. I am really looking forward to the book klub. Here is a link to make it easy for those that haven't gotten the book yet.

Maxx

#19 ·
I've read the Adamas Blueprint and am partway through The Ark.  I suspect I'll be reading your third book shortly.

#24 ·
boydm said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that we've decided to start the Book Klub for The Ark on May 1. An official announcement will be coming out soon, including a date for a Tea With The Author chat.

I hope you can join me!

Thanks,
Boyd
oh yea -- I'll be back by then (just) I may not say much but I will have fun checking in for sure -- of course now that I said that I will chat my fingers right off most likely ::)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.