Kindle Forum banner

A picture is worth 10,000 words.....

248K views 2K replies 185 participants last post by  Jan Hurst-Nicholson 
#1 ·
Hi all,
My hobby is digital photography. I must have 30,000 pictures on my computer that I have taken. I bet at least 100 are good. ;D I thought it would be a good idea to have a place to post our pictures. I know all you "Kindlers" out there are talented. I thought that this would be a good place to post that occasional picture that you really liked. It could be your pet, your wonderful garden, that beautiful snow (northern laititudes only) or anything else you find interesting. If possible I'd like to have the pictures be taken by you or a family member. This is not a place to show all your pictures just those special ones. I hope there isn't another thread like this because I couldn't find it. Instructions to insert a picture can be found at this URL:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,211.0.html

I'll start by showing a few pictures I took yesterday. The flowers are justing starting to come up north so I took a few shots. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your talent.
jp

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.