• Yes

Votes: 196 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 54 15.6%
  • Want One

Votes: 64 18.4%
  • What Is A Keurig??

Votes: 33 9.5%

Keurig coffee makers: info, discussion, and trade cups here!

257K views 2K replies 219 participants last post by  FullLiving 
#1 ·
Hi everyone... I ws just reading the coffee or Tea thread & was trying to get an ideas who has a Keurig..
Anyway, I have the Keurig 40 that I won at a Green Mountain Coffee/Keurig House Party about a month ago. I had a Senseo before that but now that I've tasted how fresh the K-kups coffees are I have packed it away for the yardsale ;)

I've been looking through the Green Mountain catalog & have seen so many more flavors in addition to what I have in my basket. I could buy 1 of every sample to start, I think... LOL Would anyone be interested in a k-cup swap? I know there are a few in some samples I'd wouldn't drink & was thinking we could trade. Let me know if interested this this :)

Kim

#6 ·
I do not have one, but I think I'm going to get one for my daughter-in-law for christmas next year.  She loves coffee, and I'm sure she would love this.  And the only reason I even thought about getting her one is because of all of the enablers on the Boards. 
deb

#10 ·
I just got mine last Friday. My sweet hubby surprised me with a shopping trip to BB&B and got me the Platinum Edition (B70). I have been trying to save up for one since last November (thanks to the enablers on KB) and had just gotten a notice from Amazon that the price on the B60 had dropped again. Now I have a nice surplus on my AGC account for books, accessories or whatever I want! ;D

In searching for the best/least expensive places to purchase K-cups, I found a website that is giving away a Keurig for Mother's Day. I went ahead and signed up. If I win one, I will pass it on to my DIL. http://www.greatcoffee.com/ to enter.

#12 ·
Angela said:
In searching for the best/least expensive places to purchase K-cups, I found a website that is giving away a Keurig for Mother's Day. I went ahead and signed up. If I win one, I will pass it on to my DIL. http://www.greatcoffee.com/ to enter.
thanks I entered -- it didn't say that you had to be a mother to enter :)

#13 ·
Original Keurig Enabler here!!! I have a....60? I have what the site lists as the Special Edition. Mom got it from QVC. It was a christmas gift. I don't use the k-cups too much. I use the my-kcup, cuz I drink the kona coffee the family sends from hawaii. Its great for my family. we all get up at different times and drink different choice drinks in the morning. Dad and I-> coffee. Mom->hot chocolate or tea. Bro...just hot water for oatmeal or instant ramen. I also use it for my morning oatmeal

#20 ·
I have been using one at work for years (General Dynamics has them at many sites - even though some have changed over to a Starbucks thingy).  We wore out one here at this site.  So now I have introduced my wife to one and we will never go back.  My eldest son and his wife have purchased one and we continue to spread the word. 
Best features have already been mentioned:
  1. No wasted coffee.  We used to make a pot and then we might not drink but half of it.
  2. Each person can have what they want, including tea or hot chocolate. This has been great at dinner parties.  When my sons and their wifes come over, each person can have what they want and as much as they want.  I even keep one or two decaf cups around.

Good invention.

#23 ·
I came to this thread to figure out what Keurig is.  ???

Now I'm slowly backing out before I find something else to spend my money on.  :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.