Kindle Forum banner

Who's up for Reincarnation?

5K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  BrassMan 
#1 ·
Is anyone interested in continuing with book three after a bit of a hiatus?  I asked Brassman, and he's willing to continue leading as long as people are interested in reading.

#6 ·
We're on! Thanks, Harvey!

The Distant Cousin: Reincarnation Klub is now underway! The actual discussion of the story will get into gear July first, but for now, feel free to check in with any thoughts or comments or questions.

I'm absolutely certain it will be a novel experience!

The new Klub is here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,9784.new.html#new. See you there!

#8 ·
ascepticalmedium said:
I have no idea at all what this thread does, but I saw re-incarnation and popped in. What is it we're meant to do here exactly? Sorry to be dumb, but still learning what the site is all about., Cheers, Lorraine
Until your post I'd never given a thought to the possibility of someone misinterpreting the subject line of this thread. Who's up for reincarnation indeed! Funny!

The sad truth, ascepticalmedium, is that the thread has nothing to do with the metaphysical state but with a novel, Distant Cousin: Reincarnation, the third novel (of five) in the Distant Cousin series. KindleBoarders had just completed two Book Klubs [sic] dealing with volumes 1 and 2 and had had so much fun with them that they wished to continue with a third.

As the book title suggests, the story involves a distant cousin as well as reincarnation in two senses, but neither, perhaps unfortunately for you, has to do with actual, corporeal reincarnation.

If you're interested enough to investigate a little, the Kindle Boards link in my signature line below should suffice to satisfy your curiosity about the stories. (The second post on that page is an overview of the entire series.)

Best wishes!
Al, aka Brassman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.