Kindle Forum banner

Favorite Worship CD?

15K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  Armadon 
#1 ·
I'm always looking for great worship Cd's, i really love live stuff! Thought we could share what's on our ipod's or zunes.

Check out, Delirious? My Soul Sings

#7 ·
mwvickers said:
Casting Crowns and Third Day are both good.
Yes, yes!!

KimmyA said:
I love Steven Curtis Chapman and MercyMe.
Me, too!!

I had the opportunity to work Special Events for the Christian Radio station in Houston KSBJ for about 10 years and have met all of the above. My job was to pick artists up at the airport and deliver them to the venue the day before of morning of their concerts. Unless of course they had touring buses. I was then available to run errands for them or take them anywhere they wanted to go during their stay, finishing up by taking them back to the airport. It was a blast and something I really miss about living in Houston! :D

#8 ·
Wow Angela. How awesome to get to meet the different artists. I've been reading SCC and his wife's blog and they are truly inspirational people. Even with the passing of their youngest daughter, their faith is strong.

Anybody listen to TobyMac? Winter Jam was in our state a few months ago and he gave a great performance. Brandon Heath was there too and he was awesome.

#12 ·
My all-time favorite has to be Third Day's Offerings...

With SonicFlood's Sonicpraise being a close second...

Also... not necessarily worship related, but I don't know how many of you are fans of dcTalk, but one of the former members, Michael Tait, just became the new lead singer of the Newsboys. I have their preview EP of the first album featuring Tait that comes out either in June or July, and it's really really good!

#16 ·
911jason said:
Also... not necessarily worship related, but I don't know how many of you are fans of dcTalk, but one of the former members, Michael Tait, just became the new lead singer of the Newsboys. I have their preview EP of the first album featuring Tait that comes out either in June or July, and it's really really good!
Got the new Newsboys album today and it's awesome! Highly recommended!

#18 ·
My whole family LOVES Christian music.  My daughter has tons of posters of Christian bands on her walls...she's a teenager.  I like certain songs...like Mikeschair's 'Let the Waters Rise' or Philips, Craig and Dean's 'Revelation Song'.  There are just SO many songs I love that are Christian songs...as soon as I press 'post,' I know I'll think of more.

#20 ·
I love that song--Born Again!  My daughter got the CD...but won't share.  HA!  Great song, though, and I sing right along when it's on the radio.  I would say to get the CD and let me know if it's a good one, other than Born Again (I already love that song).  Then I'll figure out when my daughter's asleep and get the thing out of her room to hear it.  ;D

#21 ·
#24 ·
I love listening to so many different artists and don't want to bore you with them all, but is a short list.

Point of Grace - I choose you
Point of Grace - Steady on
The Very Best of Avalon ---Testify to Love
Jaci Velasquez (she's one of my favorites)

But give me a different mood and my music mood changes to pretty much anything under the sun. I love it all. Classical, to Reggae, to Salza and pure sweet love that will make you draw to your husband, wife, boy and girl friends.

I have my Zune packed with all these different genres and have really been enjoying it.''

#25 ·
Rita said:
I love listening to so many different artists and don't want to bore you with them all, but is a short list.

Point of Grace - I choose you
Point of Grace - Steady on
The Very Best of Avalon ---Testify to Love
Jaci Velasquez (she's one of my favorites)

But give me a different mood and my music mood changes to pretty much anything under the sun. I love it all. Classical, to Reggae, to Salza and pure sweet love that will make you draw to your husband, wife, boy and girl friends.

I have my Zune packed with all these different genres and have really been enjoying it.''
Sounds like our playlists are very similar!! :) Right now though I am listening to rehearsal cds for Praise Team and choir, one of which is Christmas music!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.