Kindle Forum banner

Why have you not upgraded to a Kindle 3?

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Meemo 
#1 ·
Some friends of mine with Kindle ones and twos have told me the reason that they don't is because their one and two works and dollars don't grow on trees.  Why have you not upgraded?

#3 ·
It took me months to upgrade my K1 to the K2 - my K1 was just fine and I didn't feel a need to switch - until I saw a K2 in person (this was before they started putting them in stores).  Then I really wanted one and held out for maybe a month, and caved when I saw a good deal on a used on here on KB.

Same story with my K2, it worked just fine, plus I had a great one-of-a-kind skin on it, a cover that I loved, and I was perfectly happy with it.  But every time I saw a K3 at the store I was lusting after it just a little.  That smaller, lighter graphite case, that pearl screen....ohbabyoh.  So when I saw a good deal on a K3 + lighted Amazon cover on craigslist here, I jumped on it.  Love it.  So in 10 months or so, maybe I'll cave on a KTouch.  Although the K4 actually tempts me a bit more just for the small size and being able to keep it in my purse so easily.  And I'd love to have access to those special offers....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.