Kindle Forum banner

Out of Time - Welcome & Introduction

6K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Monique 
#1 ·
Hi, everyone!

*squints* I know you're out there I can hear you breathing. :)

I'm excited to be next up in the Reading with the Author series. My book is Out of Time: A Paranormal Romance. It's got a little time travel, a little adventure, and more than a little romance.

Here's a brief description:

Out of Time
Professor Simon Cross has spent his life searching for evidence of vampires and avoiding emotional entanglements. When a mysterious accident transports Simon and his new assistant, Elizabeth West, back in time, Simon finally finds both the proof that he's been looking for, and the romance that he hasn't. In 1920s Manhattan, they find that are more than mobsters vying for power in the city's speakeasies. Will Simon and Elizabeth's developing relationship survive the vampires' teeth? Will they survive to make it back? Or will they be forever out of time?

Out of Time is my first book. It's been an incredible learning experience. And I'm thrilled to be able to share it with the wonderful people here at KB. I'd be lost without you!

All of that said, I'd love to hear from you. What would you like to discuss? I'll be posting threads every day or so for the next two weeks, but I'd love to know if there are things you want to know about. Sock it to me!

Thanks for reading!

See less See more
#4 ·
The first time or the second? or third?

#14 ·
#15 ·
I'm so glad it's out. She almost ran out of time.

#17 ·
I hope you're enjoying them. I tried to make the second book an almost stand aloner, but you definitely get a lot more out of it if you've read the first. And I know the first was read by many here a year ago! I promise not to take so long with my next book. In fact, it's under way. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.