Kindle Forum banner

This is NOT a Complaint

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Shastastan 
#1 ·
My Fire is supposed to be here tomorrow.  As we all can see, there are lots of Fire threads and posts.  Given the uniqueness and newness of the Fire there will continue to be numerous posts so why not a separate section just for the Fire?  I think this would be a great help to both Fire owners and non-owners.  Just a suggestion for discussion....  Not a single complaint of any type about this site as it exists now and a great big thank you to everyone who maintains and helps with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
I agree. The devices are different enough that it warrants a separate section.

#4 ·
We've talked about it, and we're considering it, thanks for bringing it up.  Right now, the Fire and Touch shipping are the major Kindle-related news, so we think it's appropriate to stay here for the next few days. Bear with us Fire-fanatics as we celebrate!

Betsy

#5 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
We've talked about it, and we're considering it, thanks for bringing it up. Right now, the Fire and Touch shipping are the major Kindle-related news, so we think it's appropriate to stay here for the next few days. Bear with us Fire-fanatics as we celebrate!

Betsy
Okay, Betsy, we can be put on hold for now. My Fire will be here tomorrow a day early with my Prime free 2-day shipping. I'm looking forward to a discussion on "must have" apps. Thanks as always for you help and most valuable input!

#8 ·
#11 ·
Shastastan said:
Yes it is and I sure wasn't on hold for long at all. Many thanks for this new section. This will make things easier for us to fire up our Fires.
Well, actually, we started discussing it amongst the mod squad when the fire was first announced. . . but waited to see if it was something that would be helpful or just make for more confusion. . . . . with two pages of threads here already, it seems to have been the right choice!

#12 ·
And, as the Fire was "Kindle News" it seemed appropriate to have the discussions start in Let's Talk Kindle.  :D  But it was time to break it out!  Thanks for suggestion and the patience!

Betsy

#13 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
And, as the Fire was "Kindle News" it seemed appropriate to have the discussions start in Let's Talk Kindle. :D But it was time to break it out! Thanks for suggestion and the patience!

Betsy
Well, you guys were already way ahead of me so no thanks are expected. Again, this section will really be a big help to us new Fire owners---not to mention Amazon Customer Service. Hope they also appreciate this Board.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.