KB Featured Book
Wendy Darlin Tomb Raider - Box Set
by Barbara Silkstone

$2.99
Kindle Edition published 2013-10-01
Bestseller ranking: 1120

Product Description
The way Ms. Silkstone plays with words is unrivaled and the way she incorporated segments from favorite movie clips is genius. She uses sharp wit throughout her stories, her plots are strong, and the action nonstop. ~ Big Al’s Books and Pals

WENDY DARLIN TOMB RAIDER ~ Box Set:
Until last year Wendy Darlin was a full-time real estate agent for Miami Beach millionaires. Then she met Roger Jolley, world famous archaeologist, Johnny Depp look-alike, and at times the most irritating person on the planet. Join her as she travels the globe in search of lost treasures and antiquities. She’s been told her life is like the movie Romancing the Stone but at times she feels more like Indiana Jones with boobs.

WENDY AND THE LOST BOYS ~ Book One
Real estate agent for Miami Beach millionaires, Wendy Darlin, clashes with “SEC Investigator” and world famous archaeologist, Roger Jolley. He follows her out to sea on a meg...

Author Topic: Rules On Mentioning Books And Websites  (Read 938 times)

Offline Ghoststorywriter

• UK
  • Wirral Writer
    • View Profile
    • Wirral Writer
Rules On Mentioning Books And Websites
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:56:13 PM »
As I am a new member to these forums, I am unsure about your policy in regard to members mentioning their published books or their website urls. As I do not want to be accused of spamming, I thought it would be best to check with you first.

Thanks
Ghoststorywriter
www.wirralwriter.co.uk
Ghoststorywriter
www.wirralwriter.co.uk

Online Betsy the Quilter

• "I'm a god. I'm not *the* God..."
  • Global Moderator
  • Alexandria, VA
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
Re: Rules On Mentioning Books And Websites
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:01:58 PM »
Ghoststorywriter,

Welcome to KBoards!  KBoards is a forum for fans and owners of the Amazon Kindle.

We have three major rules for book promotion: 

1. Self promotion may only be done in the Book Bazaar.  This means that you may not mention your book in other forums, even in passing or even in response to a request for recommendations.  You are welcome to post throughout our forum, discussing books you've read, movies you've seen, your favorite tea, as appropriate to the subforum you're in, just leave your books in your signature.

2. You may have one thread per book in the Book Bazaar and must reply to it rather than start a new thread if you have new information.  So please, bookmark your thread so you can find it again.  New threads will be removed without comment.

Once you've created a book thread, we'll place a "Welcome Letter" in your thread.  Please be sure to read the Welcome Letter, as it contains much useful information for you as a new member.  The Welcome Letter is placed in all book threads, by the way, whether you are a new member or not, for your information and for our convenience. :) 

3. You may only make back-to-back posts in your book thread once every seven days.  If someone replies, you may respond, but if yours is the last post in the thread, you must wait seven days.  You may modify your existing posts at any time.  (By the way, please do not create a second account to artificially bump your thread as this is grounds for banning.) 

Be sure to check out the "Tips for Authors" at the top of the Writers' Café.  Thanks for being part of KBoards.  Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.   

Betsy
KBoards Moderator
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:04:28 PM by Betsy the Quilter »
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." --Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird

Tap^ to see my reading list or make your own! | Website | 2014 Book Thread | Miss you Dona! | Agent 72
My companions:
Eleanor (K1)
Scout (K4)
Buffy (KT)
Peabody (PW2)
Zoe (HDX7)
Killashandra (HDX8.9)