kb's name that book! add a book quote! · faq
"This is an island. At least I think it's an island. That's a reef out in the sea. Perhaps there aren't any grownups anywhere." The fat boy looked startled.
hover for hint 1

The e-book was published on 1959-07-27. (The original print edition may have been earlier.)

· hint 2

Partial reveal of book cover:

· hint 3

This classic novel was, and continues to be, assigned to high school students as required reading.

· hint 4

The book was written by William Golding

see answer · play another
KB Featured Book
The Ghost of Calico Acres
by Bonnie Turner

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-01-03
Bestseller ranking: 19580

Product Description
A psychological ghost story: Haunting memories lurk in the shadows of this mysterious walk from the past.

When Dr. Marc St. Clair inherits his eccentric aunt Miriam’s old Victorian house at Calico Acres, in southwestern Wisconsin, her Last Will and Testament states that he and his invalid wife, Summer, must live there for one year before they can own it. Despite the fact that the house is rumored to be haunted, Marc falls in love with it and accepts Miriam’s generous offer ... against Summer's wishes. But after a disastrous honeymoon, and a riding accident that left his beautiful wife confined to a wheelchair—bitter and full of self-pity—he believes that for their marriage to work, they must move away from her meddling parents.

Summer hates the spooky house on sight when they arrive at Calico Acres with their housekeeper, Josephina, on a cold, snowy January day. As unexplained events occur throughout the year, Sum...

Author Topic: SOLD - FS Kindle Touch & 2 Covers  (Read 603 times)

Offline Vicki G.

• Houston, Texas
    • View Profile
SOLD - FS Kindle Touch & 2 Covers
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:04:18 PM »
I have for sale a Kindle Touch, Wi/Fi only, S/O bought out so no S/O.                                                   Paid $100    Asking $60
Amazon Black Leather Case - a few very tiny imperfections on the front of the cover                               Paid $39.99 Asking $25
Amazon Black Lighted Cover - 1 2" long scratch on the front - not noticeable from all angles but it is there  Paid $59.99 Asking $35

$5 for each shipping.

From a non-smoking home, all items in excellent working condition and well taken care of.

Please IM if you have any questions and/or are interested.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:27:06 PM by Vicki G. »

Offline Vicki G.

• Houston, Texas
    • View Profile
Re: FS Kindle Touch & 2 Covers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 04:51:02 AM »
Bump.

If anyone is interested, I'm open to all offers.  Message me.

Thanks.