KB Featured Book
Turn Your Computer Into a Money Machine
by Avery Breyer

Kindle Edition published 2015-11-17
Bestseller ranking: 2360

Product Description
Learn my tactics to earn as much as $60 per hour of my time - how to work from home and make money in your spare time - with nothing more than a computer and an internet connection - no prior experience required! I work WHENever and WHEREever I want, plus take time off whenever I please. Want to join me?

And don’t worry — I’m not about to suggest that you start writing books, become a blogger, build websites, start a Multi-Level Marketing business, fill out a pile of mind-numbing surveys, sell stuff on eBay, or bug your friends by trying to sell things to them.

My system is much easier to get up and running - it can be set up within 1 week - and can put cash in your pocket a lot sooner than most of those other options, plus has little to no start-up costs.

Imagine having the ability to make money in your spare time, to be able to earn extra cash each month, without having to ...

Author Topic: How to identify your Kindle by the serial number  (Read 6185 times)  

Online The Hooded Claw

• Oklahoma
  • Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
How to identify your Kindle by the serial number
« on: August 24, 2013, 09:01:07 PM »

Most of the article linked above is a very basic list of trouble shooting steps, but it has instructions and a list of prefixes that let you identify the exact version of a Kindle that may occasionally be useful to someone.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

(Make your own reading bar)
Follow my experiences reading a bunch of books in 2015: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,209163.0.
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Play Ball!
    • View Profile
Re: How to identify your Kindle by the serial number
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 04:45:51 AM »
Thanks, Claw -- his 'troubleshooting' tips are really basic -- but, as you say, it's not bad to know what kind of kindle you have!  Certainly helps to know that when people come here asking questions! 

If you end up having to contact Kindle CS, of course, they'll know, because they can see your account. :)

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Fawks Phoenix (HDX7)
The Tardis (PW2013)
Hogwarts (KDX)
MAXX (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR