The Hell of Osirak
by Jaye Rothman

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-06-03
Bestseller ranking: 295700

Product Description
A MUST READ!
17 Five star reviews on Amazon!!
The year is 1981. The Osirak nuclear facility will become operational in a few weeks. Can British MI6 agent Nikki Sinclair stop an Armageddon of unimaginable horror and destruction from engulfing the Middle East?
Sinclair is sent on a mission that will be fraught with danger, deception and betrayal. Unexpectedly she encounters her ex-lover, Dvora Bar Zahavi who is an agent for the Mossad, is this a coincidence? Or are dark forces gathering around Sinclair?
Sparks fly again, and Sinclair's emotions are twisted and torn, can she trust Dvora? Can she trust her own side? Or perhaps no one at all? Sinclair begins to understand that she is little more than a pawn in a dangerous  international game of physical intimacy.
This fast paced, action packed, grand panoramic spy thriller is set in five countries and over three continents. Loosely based on a true st...

Author Topic: Forum decorum  (Read 343862 times)

Online Betsy the Quilter

• "I'm a god. I'm not *the* God..."
  • Global Moderator
  • Alexandria, VA
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
Re: Forum decorum
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »
You just made the required number.  Note that it will still have a reminder at the top of your profile that you need to make a post, but you can ignore that.

Betsy

Miss you, Dona & Jeff! | Joined 10/27/2008 | My website | Goodreads | Make a reading bar! |
Reading Thread | My Kindles: Paperwhite  | Kindle (basic)  | Fire 8.9  | Fire 7  | Kindle Touch  | Kindle 1st Gen
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.  One does not love breathing." --Scout, To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline james mullen

• Braintree, Massachusetts
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CFB31E4/?tag=kb1-20]Ketchum and Cobb[/url]
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2013, 06:04:46 AM »
Thanks for the info.  Nice to get it all in one place

Offline Cherise Kelley

• Spokane, WA
  • G-rated fiction from the dog's point of view!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2013, 11:25:22 AM »
Perhaps WHOA should be added to the rules. (What happens on Amazon and other sites stays there.)

Offline sklogsdon

• View Profile
    • S.K Logsdon Author Page
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2013, 12:28:40 AM »
 :D

S.K. Logsdon | Website | Facebook | Goodreads

Offline mager342

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2013, 10:20:54 AM »
Sounds like great rules to keep this a nice place to learn a lot.  I have repeatedly heard recommendations to visit this forum, so here I am.  I am anxious to learn from all you wonderful people!

Offline AndrewBurt

• Science Fiction Writer
    • View Profile
    • ebooks I've written
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2013, 09:46:11 PM »
Question I don't see directly addressed... though I may be having a senior moment... We're doing a drawing for a free Kindle on our publisher web site (no purchase or any such needed to enter). Odds of winning are waaay better than Powerball. :) Would it be okay to post about that, and if so, where/how? Thanks for your guidance!
Andrew Burt
My Ebooks: http://aburt.com/fiction

Online Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Nothing but NATITUDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2013, 04:44:49 AM »
ANY promotion  -- including for a publisher website, even if it involves a giveaway -- should be in the Book Bazaar.  If you already have a thread for your website, you should post it there.  If not, this is an opportunity to start one.  The usual rules, spelled out in the first post, will apply. :)
My Kindles

Hedwig (K4Basic)
Gryffindor (HDX7)
A TARDIS (PW2013)
The Doctor (HDX8.9)
MAXX (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline AndrewBurt

• Science Fiction Writer
    • View Profile
    • ebooks I've written
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2013, 07:30:19 AM »
ANY promotion  -- including for a publisher website, even if it involves a giveaway -- should be in the Book Bazaar.  If you already have a thread for your website, you should post it there.  If not, this is an opportunity to start one.  The usual rules, spelled out in the first post, will apply. :)

Perfect, thanks!
Andrew Burt
My Ebooks: http://aburt.com/fiction

Offline hollyM

• Cincinnati
    • View Profile
    • A Little Literary (a lotta Coffee)
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2013, 02:52:02 PM »
So happy to be here! I'm a first time kindle author, and I'm glad to have a place to gather with other kindle enthusiasts. A little sad about no cursing...my book takes full liberty of all the flexibility that naughty words has to offer the English language. But I'll get by (:  :-*

Online Betsy the Quilter

• Global Moderator
  • Alexandria, VA
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2013, 08:03:18 PM »
Welcome, Holly!

You're an author--you should be able to find plenty of alternatives--you're an author, after all!  Use your words!

:D

Betsy

Miss you, Dona & Jeff! | Joined 10/27/2008 | My website | Goodreads | Make a reading bar! |
Reading Thread | My Kindles: Paperwhite  | Kindle (basic)  | Fire 8.9  | Fire 7  | Kindle Touch  | Kindle 1st Gen
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.  One does not love breathing." --Scout, To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline SandiN

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2014, 06:23:39 AM »
Hello,

I am a newbie to kboards - and boy is there a lot to read and learn :o! So much that I may actually miss what I need when I start looking for answers.

I did see posted information where authors should post, is there also a specific place for editors and proofreaders to post their services? One more question for now - when I first found this board, a quick link popped up on my iphone saying there was an app available for kboards, however, I have been unable to locate it. If there is one (and not just my iphone having another freakfest), can you please tell me what it is called?

Thanks!
Michelle

Online Betsy the Quilter

• Global Moderator
  • Alexandria, VA
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2014, 06:34:57 AM »
Michelle,

Welcome!

You're welcome to promote your business and website in the Writers' Cafe, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar:  you may have one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time.  Please bookmark the thread after you've created it so that you can find it again to post to.

If you had tapped on the popup, it should have taken you to the Tapatalk app in the iTunes store....but that's the name.  It's not specifically only for KBoards, but for forums.  After installing it, you'll search for kboards.com and then give it your credentials.

Hope this helps!

Betsy

Offline SandiN

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2014, 09:48:17 AM »
Thanks for the help and info Betsy :)

Yes, I did click on the link when it popped up, that was about the time my iphone had its freakfest, so I was never able to get the app or see the name  ;D

Thanks again!
Michelle

Offline butler boy

• View Profile
    • The Billionaire's Butler
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2014, 06:30:56 PM »
OK, so as a newbie I've just now jumped in here, but I must say these were the most fun set of rules and instructions I've ever run across, anywhere, ever. I can't wait to get familiar with this site and join in the conversation -- I know I have so much to learn.

(And I also must say that writing those above two sentences w/o exclamations of caps was an exercise in restraint, as per the rules. Ha (exclamation point).
Andrew Williams

Offline ssolano

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2014, 12:49:12 PM »
Thank you so much for all this information. :)

Author
Suzzette Solano