Author Topic: CHOCOLATE AFTERTASTE by Liz Grace Davis (A contemporary romance)  (Read 778 times)  

Offline Liz Davis

• Vienna, Austria
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
My second novel, Chocolate Aftertaste has recently been published and the release party will be taking place on my blog (www.novel-moments.blogspot.com) on the 6th of April 2012. Here's a little about the novel:

At her pre-wedding dinner, Nora Darkin, the daughter of a wealthy entrepreneur, discovers her fianc is not the man she thought he was. As her father hoists his glass to toast them, she makes an announcement: there will be no wedding to her father's right-hand man.

Due to the fresh rift driven between her and her father, Nora escapes to the quaint town of Dreara. Determined to live her life her own way, she makes new friends and pursues her lifelong desire of becoming a chef. Ethan Danes, a neighbour with his own broken heart, helps soothe hers.

Just as Nora discovers what it means to be happy, and she begins to fall in love with Ethan, a woman from his past re-enters his life

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:46:24 pm by Liz Davis »

Liz Grace Davis | author website | blog | facebook | twitter | goodreads | google+

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Liz Davis

• Vienna, Austria
      • View Profile
      • Author Website
    Re: Newly Released: Chocolate Aftertaste (A contemporary romance)
    « Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:32:56 pm »
    Here's the book trailer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfnwdX3ke2I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfnwdX3ke2I</a>

Liz Grace Davis | author website | blog | facebook | twitter | goodreads | google+

Offline 58907

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 04:40:05 pm »
    Hi Liz!

Congrats on your release! Is this an IR romance? I love the title!!

Tori

Offline Liz Davis

• Vienna, Austria
      • View Profile
      • Author Website
    « Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 04:57:34 pm »
    Hi Tori, thank you so much. I'm very excited about the release. No, it's not an IR romance.

Online Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
    • Not really a moderator. :)
      • View Profile
    Re: Newly Released: CHOCOLATE AFTERTASTE (A contemporary romance)
    « Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 05:12:55 am »
    Liz. . . . .

Welcome to KindleBoards, and congratulations on the book!  :)

This is just a friendly reminder that KindleBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum.  Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows: (Note that this doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so post this note in every thread. :) )

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information.  You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days.  Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link.  Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!  Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post.  For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
    Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum.  Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards!  Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
    Book Bazaar Moderators
    My Kindles
    Hermoine's Handbag (Voyage)
    Ed's (Voyage Refurb)
    Bedtime Reading (Oasis 9)
    Godric's Hollow (Basic 7)
    My Tardis (PW 10)

Offline Liz Davis

• Vienna, Austria
      • View Profile
      • Author Website
    Re: CHOCOLATE AFTERTASTE (A contemporary romance)
    « Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 04:05:57 am »
    I just posted the print cover image of Chocolate Aftertaste on my blog. Come and see: http://novel-moments.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-cover-reveal-chocolate-aftertaste.html

Offline Liz Davis

• Vienna, Austria
      • View Profile
      • Author Website
    Re: CHOCOLATE AFTERTASTE by Liz Grace Davis (A contemporary romance)
    « Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 08:46:55 am »
    Chocolate Aftertaste received a new 5 star review on Amazon. So excited.

Offline Liz Davis

• Vienna, Austria
      • View Profile
      • Author Website

KBoards.com

• Advertisement