Author Topic: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.  (Read 429470 times)  

Offline markbrandonpowell

• San Antonio
  • Writer, Father, Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My site
The Zero Class
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2015, 05:08:39 pm »
The Zero Class: Special Sales price of .99 cents!
March 18th - 22nd

The energy war, the nuclear war, the food war. Earth had been ravaged by them for two centuries, leaving the soil unable to sustain a large population. A hero and leader emerged and took humanity to the stars. The second planet that mankind calls home is named Eden.

Life on Eden didn't start out as it had on Earth, humanity brought technology with them, but Eden had a gift to bestow, magic. It was quickly adapted to everything, and time lead to humanity rebuilding back to its former glory, and beyond.

It has been 1000 years on the new home, and that is where we find Vernon Douglas. He is a high school student who is not blessed with the gift of natural magic. He has to focus through runes for his magic to work, as does a quarter of the population. High school is a nasty place, but for Vernon it is about to end. He has dreams of becoming a Paladin of the Order of Astrum, but he doesn't know how he would ever become noticed to be chosen.

Fate has given him a chance in the form of a magical arts tournament, newly available to high school students. Mixed Magical Arts is a sport that was created to test the limits of magic, while making a game of it. His best friend Duke joins his side, as his firebrand girlfriend Marie cheers him on.

Does Vernon have what it takes to get him through the tournaments?
Is his dream of becoming a Paladin out of his reach, or out of his hands?
Come and follow him through his final year, and find out.

Click below to get it now!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J7OY8ZS
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:20:05 pm by markbrandonpowell »

Let Come What May!
Mark Brandon Powell | My Site

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline nitareeny

• View Profile
    Re: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.
    « Reply #126 on: March 20, 2015, 01:02:45 pm »

The Syrian Virgin - an epic Saga/Romance - 99 cents (until March 24)!

A gripping story about a young woman's journey from war in Syria to love in New York, and has been compared to "The Kite Runner" and "The Diary of Anne Frank"...

Anissa is traumatized by the most brutal conflict of the 21st Century: the Syrian Civil War. In 2012, Islamists in Homs terrorize a Syrian-Christian community and destroy everything that a young woman holds dear. Narrowly escaping death, Anissa restarts her devastated life as a college student in NY. She is bewildered and lost -- a virgin in every sense.

But despite her inexperience with men and life in the United States, Anissa is quickly drawn to two powerful individuals: Michael Kassab, the Syrian-American leader working to found the first Mideast Christian state, and Julien Morales, her Columbia University professor who runs a $20 billion hedge fund.

Complicating matters, Michael is still attached to his ex-girlfriend and Julien is the most sought after bachelor in Manhattan (and has hidden demons even his therapist can't extract). Anissa's heart and her communal ties pull her in different directions, as she seeks hope and renewal in a dark world.

Now (until March 24th) you can snag The Syrian Virgin for just 99 cents and read the first book in the series just in time for the stunning sequel (full of romance, surprises, and intrigue) coming out on March 23rd! Grab it now for just 99 cents on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, Kobo or Scribd. All links are here: http://zacklove.com/my-books/the-syrian-virgin/

Offline jdrew

• View Profile
      • Author's website
    « Reply #127 on: March 23, 2015, 09:22:45 am »
    Sale 99 Cents
    Shepherds

In the future, with the oceans dying, Olga is engineered from birth to live at sea and work for a giant seafood company.  She is lonely and jealous of her married shipmates, thinking that shell never meet a man in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.  Fate has other plans and will drop an industrious, independent fisherman in her lap.  That would be great except there are people looking to kill them both.  How will they survive long enough to know if they are the perfect match?
    Toivo is struggling trying to make a living catching what few wild tuna are left in the ocean and even though he has the help of two dolphins, things are not going so well.  If he only knew the danger he was sailing into and what the fates had in store.
    Action, adventure and romance wrapped up in a near-future science fiction account that might be possible and suggests one way that seafood can remain plentiful in the face of rising over-fishing.

And in the UK:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002NGO2TO

J Drew
      visit me at  www.jdrewbrumbaugh.com

Offline Tdgiddensauthor

• View Profile
      • http://www.amazon.com/Questions-Asked-Before-Child-Support-ebook/dp/B00PA0YQ50/ref=la_B00SNSHCWA_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1427122389&sr=1-2
    « Reply #128 on: March 23, 2015, 10:30:19 am »
    *********$0.99 FAMILY SAGA******

PREACHING TO THE CRIEURS
    Six siblings, one wedding tangled in one unusual family.
    The Crieurs are preparing to celebrate the wedding of youngest sister, Naomi. Hope fades for a peaceful celebration when a bombshell threatens the nuptials.

Best described as the modern day film Soul Food, Preaching To The Crieurs face the affects of infidelity, the joys of genuine romance and a cast of memorable characters.

http://Http://amzn.com/B00S7LB6WK

T.D. Giddens | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Offline Kenson

• Spain
      • View Profile
      • Peter Kenson, Author
    « Reply #129 on: March 31, 2015, 09:44:25 am »
    TWO HEIRS available on a KDP Countdown deal $0.99 from 31st March through 6th April

The royal family of Ystrad have been massacred during an invasion by their planetary neighbours. Years later, the Empire is rocked by evidence that the infant heir of the Ystrad may have escaped the slaughter and be living in hiding.

Top agent David Held is sent to find and protect the last legitimate claimant to the throne. However, the occupying forces are desperate to consolidate their hold on the conquered planet and prevent the heir becoming the focus for a rebellion.

The trouble is, the place where the heir is believed to be hiding is a backwater planet that has regressed to a feudal economy. To protect the local population from technological contamination, Held has one arm tied behind his back. Denied his usual array of hi-tech equipment and weaponry, and with even the memory of his true identity suppressed, he has to combat a ruthless enemy who has no qualms about bringing advanced warfare to a pre-industrial society.

Also in the UK at 0.99
    Two Heirs (The Marmoros Trilogy Book 1)

Peter Kenson | web site | amazon author page

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• "I write with my paintbrush and paint with my pen"
      • View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #130 on: March 31, 2015, 09:04:28 pm »
    No clown am I
    And not an April's fool
    So don't ask me why
    I stand here looking cool

In a minute I'll be gone
    Because the book is free
    Stay behind and yawn
    Or get it now, before me

KindleNookApple
    KoboSmashwords

Offline Alm Hlgh

• Canada
    • Let love fly you to a better time in space.
      • View Profile
      • eBooks by Alm Hlgh
    « Reply #131 on: April 01, 2015, 10:02:08 am »
    Thank you for this venue to promote my book.

Nevada Tate thought being a 15 year old senior in high school was hard.  But she would have never imagined it would be so hard to date a boy who was 3 years her senior and ready for a more serious relationship.

For Zai Robinson everything had always been handed down to him on a silver platter.  But after a vicious prank meant for revenge endangers Nevada, he was banned from dating and seeing her.

Zai never had to ask for anything, and now that hes banned from being with Nevada, will he ever be able to get permission from her mother?

Let love be your escape.
    Alm Hlgh

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #132 on: April 01, 2015, 02:27:29 pm »
    You know you want it, A Favorite Son
    The clock is ticking, time to run!

Book Description:

This story is a present-day twist on the biblical story of Jacob and his mother Rebecca plotting together against the elderly father Isaac, who is lying on his deathbed, in order to get their hands on the inheritance, and on the power in the family. This is no old fairy tale. Its power is here and now, in each one of us.

Listening to Yankle telling his take on events, we understand the bitter rivalry between him and his brother. We become intimately engaged with every detail of the plot, and every shade of emotion in these flawed, yet fascinating characters. He yearns to become his fathers favorite son, seeing only one way open to him, to get that which he wants: deceit

What if my father would touch me, asks Yankle. In planning his deception, it is not love for his father, nor respect for his age that drives his hesitationrather, it is the fear to be found out.

And socovering his arm with the hide of a kid, pretending to be that which he is nothe is now ready for the last moment he is going to have with his father.

Get ★★★★★ A FAVORITE SON
    #kindle http://bookShow.me/B00AUZ3LGU 
    #Nook http://tinyurl.com/nook-afav
    #itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id962262310
    #kobo http://tinyurl.com/kobo-afav
    #smashwords http://tinyurl.com/smsh-afav

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #133 on: April 03, 2015, 05:49:30 pm »
    PC Zick​, the gifted author of several genres--contemporary fiction, romance, and nonfiction--won various awards for her essays, columns, editorials, articles, and fiction. She is also an avid reader. I am thrilled to find her in-depth review of my novel, Apart From Love, on her 'Book Review Friday' column, as well as on Amazon. This is what she writes:

★★★★★ Excellent Telling of an Old Tale
    ByPatti Annon April 3, 2015
    Rise to Power by Uvi Poznansky is a stand-alone historical novel, even though it is Volume 1 of the David Chronicles box set. Rise to Power chronicles the story of King David with a little bit of Goliath and a whole lot of Saul.
    I'm picky about the historical fiction I choose to read. When it's done well, I'm a fan. I'm also a fan of Uvi Poznansky and her contemporary work of literary fiction, Apart from Love, so I began reading with confidence that Ms. Poznansky's deft hand could change genres with aplomb.
    Historical fiction recounting a familiar story requires a creative mind to make the story fresh, even though we already know the ending. It's why the Greeks saw hundreds of versions of Oedipus and Elizabethans never tired of watching Caesar mutter, "Et tu, Brute?" Readers and play- and movie-goers desire to be entertained with a perspective they've not yet imagined.
    The task demands a command of plot structure, development of characters, and a unique unfolding of events. Ms. Poznansky achieves it all in Rise to Power.
    Even more challenging for the author is point of view. In this novel, the reader jumps right into the mind of David, who takes us on his journey from his job as Saul's court jester and musician to his encounter with the Philistine Goliath and beyond. The first person point of view sets it apart from other retellings because now weve entered into the realm of the authors imagination as she envisions how David might have felt at all the junctures in his life.
    The story of Kind David recounts the magical myth of a man--perhaps the original story of poor boy triumphant in his rise to glory. Going inside the mind of the man himself provides us with more than a mere recounting of the details we already know. His rise to glory--seen through his eyes--follows the universal contrasts of fear and bravery, disgust and lust, joy and depression, love and hate, disapprobation and respect.
    The author captivates the reader with the first line of Chapter 1: "I am so thrilled." This chapter is preceded by a Prologue set later in David's life where he expresses anything but the joy of this first glimpse into his mind as a young boy summoned to play before King Saul.
    Let the roller coaster ride to power begin. I am now anxious to read Volumes 2 and 3, A Peek at Bathsheba and The Edge of Revolt. I'm impressed with all aspects of this work of historical fiction, so I am certain the rest of The David Chronicles will follow suit.

Get ★★★★★ RISE TO POWER
    #99cents sale
    #kindle http://bookShow.me/B00H6PMZ0U
    #Nook http://tinyurl.com/nook-rise
    #itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id958661322
    #kobo http://tinyurl.com/kobo-rise
    #smashwords http://tinyurl.com/smsh-rise

[bookcover:Rise to Power|19302936]

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #134 on: April 05, 2015, 08:28:35 am »
    A sad story about a happy man, a man who
    Loved poems, women, and a calm core
    A sad story that crashed against the cliff, crashed onto 
    A cold, indifferent shore

To read more click here:
    Without compass

Offline Steve White

• Maidstone, UK
      • View Profile
    « Reply #135 on: April 06, 2015, 07:33:46 am »

Project Forge: Homegrown Terror

Cost: USD $2.99 | GBP 1.99 | CDN $3.99

Also available free via Kindle Unlimited

I am pleased to announce that my debut book, has been released Worldwide via Amazon - the first in what I plan will become "The Project Forge Series" :-)

The first book is known as 'Homegrown Terror' and as follows is a brief synopsis alongside a link to the book at Amazon:

Kendra is a soft spoken girl at school, and many of her friends would describe her as independent and shy. But beneath the surface she is a fierce warrior: Kendra is in fact a teen spy. Her "parents" are handlers for the National Security Agency, and she is sent on missions around the country. Her newest mission: a new homegrown terrorist organization has sprung up in the US, and she must tear the organization down. She will come up against more danger than she has ever faced before - will she save her country? Or will she die trying?

Amazon USA: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TOC2BMK/
    Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TOC2BMK/
    Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00TOC2BMK/

Reviews:

★★★★★ Great read
    By Jade Das - Published on Amazon.com
    Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

I dont normally read a lot of YA fiction, but that didnt stop Homegrown Terror from being an engaging story for me. Kendra was a deep, multifaceted character. I honestly found her to be a very believable teen spy, because she does such a great job of maintaining dual personalities and lifestyles. She goes from quiet and shy to skilled and fearless in a seamless way. Still, she is a young person with her life ahead of her, so her musings of what it would be like to be normal do come out in the story.

I thought the story had plenty of action and held my attention throughout. With the best spy stories, there is always more going on than first meets the eye, and in that respect Homegrown Terror doesnt disappoint. I can definitely see how this will make a strong and engaging series if the author continues on like this.

★★★★ I really liked this book
    By Kimberly Vanderbloomon
    Format: Kindle Edition

I really liked this book. It was fast paced and quite the page turner. The main character Kendra was amazing. It doesn't get cooler than a teenage girl spy. I am glad it is a series because I can't wait to find out what happens next.

More Reviews: Click Here

Have a great week everyone!
    Steve
    Kendra is a soft spoken girl at school, and many of her friends would describe her as independent and shy. But beneath the surface she is a fierce warrior: Kendra is in fact a teen spy. Her "parents" are handlers for the National Security Agency, and she is sent on missions around the country. Her newest mission: a new homegrown terrorist organization has sprung up in the US, and she must tear the organization down.
    My Debut Book | Project Forge: Homegrown Terror | Released April 3rd 2015
    Steve White | Facebook | Twitter

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #136 on: April 06, 2015, 01:43:02 pm »
    Opulence and wealth surrounded him. The deep carpet felt plush on his bare feet, the rich exotic scent of flowers and coconut oil permeated the air. But he noted only the windows and doors, trying to remember possible escape routes--

To read more from S.W. Vaughn's novel click here:
    In the spirit of spring: the rich exotic scent of flowers

Offline Genevieve Mckay

• Pacific
      • View Profile
      • Genevieve Mckay Blog
    « Reply #137 on: April 10, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »
    Only one day left to get The Opposite of Living for just .99 cents!  :D

http://amzn.com/B00PXIKBMG

Genevieve Mckay | Facebook Author Page | Twitter | Website

Offline sharielk

• View Profile
    « Reply #138 on: April 15, 2015, 12:11:17 pm »
    "The Year of Soup" by Howard Reiss is available for just $1.99 today through April 21 as a part of a Kindle Countdown Deal.

This award-winning, readers favorite romance is featured today as a Kindle Daily Deal on KND and on Book Gorilla.

Letters left to Tess from a recently deceased friend reveal a surprising past and a future she never saw coming.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Year-Soup-Howard-Reiss-ebook/dp/B00A1PARFC

Don't miss out on this captivating book that one reviewer calls "soup for the soup"!

Offline SAustin

• View Profile
    « Reply #139 on: April 15, 2015, 06:57:38 pm »
    My novel, ECHO's Revenge: A Young Adult Science Fiction Thriller, will be $0.99 from 4/16/2015 - 4/21/2015. If you love Science Fiction and play video games I highly recommend you click the link below!

http://www.amazon.com/ECHOS-Revenge-Science-Fiction-Thriller-ebook/dp/B00DFQ4RGE

Offline webresearch

• View Profile
    « Reply #140 on: April 17, 2015, 01:27:42 pm »
    KDP Countdown Deal - 0.99 for both US and UK from 4/17/2015 to 4/21/2015!

"Twitter Influence - How to Manifest Power, Skyrocket Authority and Supercharge Your Business"

Many 5 star reviews.

Book Description

Proven Blueprint on How to Use Twitter Marketing to Charm Influencers and Turn Twitter into Viral Machine.

http://amzn.to/1C9gHIQ

How to Use Untapped Twitter Marketing Techniques to Get Thousands of Free Targeted Twitter Followers, Attract Influencers and Catapult Your Business to the New Heights.

*Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.

Everybody is searching high and low for the most effective ways to generate genuine and targeted Twitter followers. So I'll share with you numerous proven free and low cost techniques that will draw thousands of followers to you like a moth to flame.

Want proof that I know what I am talking about? Check out @onlinepro; my own personal account that I grew to over 70,000 genuine followers.

The truth is, attracting relevant followers is only one piece of a puzzle, and not even the most important one.

So I am going to reveal to you how to turn a group of passive followers into the gang of raving fans, and how to use Twitter to attract attention of influencers to make your message spread like a wildfire.

This book is packed with original and powerful concepts and techniques that are backed by Many Years of my social media marketing experience.

Here is a Preview of What You'll Learn Today After Downloading "Twitter Power, Influence, Authority and Business".

- How to use to your advantage unrivaled Twitter capabilities which you won't find in other social networks.
    - How to avoid common branding misconception.
    - How to prevent big Twitter marketing mistake that will likely hinder your success.
    - Why social signals are not equal and how to choose the right one.
    - How to improve the effectiveness of your tweets.
    - How to initiate the viral sequence for your re-tweets.
    - How to find out what the best time to tweet is for your business.
    - How to "hack" reply functionality to your advantage.
    - How to turn hashtags into a powerful marketing tool.
    - What are powerful organic methods to attract more followers.
    - What is a foolproof semi-automated method to grow your Twitter followers.
    - How to identify real influencers for your industry.
    - How to attract influencer's attention, build relationship and propel your business.
    - And much, much more!

I am looking forward to reading your success stories after you apply the strategies and blueprints outlined in this book.

Download your own copy right now!

See you inside!

http://amzn.to/1C9gHIQ

Don't Wait, It's Highly Discounted Only for 3 days!
    Tired of Not Getting Any Results on Twitter? Want to Know How to Use this Social Network to Attract Influencers and Celebrities? How To Stop Wasting Your Time and Generate Leads and Income for Your Business? Then read my books...
    Find Out How To Effectively Use Social Media Marketing For Your Business
    Oleg Ilin | blog | blog | Twitter | Facebook | GoodReads | Pinterest

Offline lisamaliga

• USA
    • Author of books for discerning readers
      • View Profile
      • Author of books for discerning readers ~ www.lisamaliga.com
    « Reply #141 on: April 21, 2015, 10:35:58 am »

NOTES FROM NADIR is a darkly humorous look at a year in the life of a writer who returns to her "flyover country" home to live with her elderly mother.  "If you enjoy something different, you will enjoy Notes from Nadir." Glynis Smy, author of "Ripper, My Love"
    http://www.amazon.com/Notes-from-Nadir-ebook/dp/B00486UDJA

Still Only $2.99!

Author of books for discerning readers
    Lisa Maliga | Official Website | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest[/ur

Offline TheWriter

• Idaho
    • Everyone has a story to tell...
      • View Profile

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #143 on: April 28, 2015, 12:08:29 pm »
    I'm waiting to be taken, but now, be forewarned
    Don't you dare come near me, or else you'd be scorned--
    Unless you delight in literary fiction
    And enjoy reading a book with detailed scene depiction

#‎FREE! Check it out:
    The voice of a kindle book

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• South Africa
    • Tales from The Darkest Depths
      • View Profile
      • Crystal Lake Publishing
    « Reply #144 on: April 28, 2015, 12:19:37 pm »
    This non-fiction book is and always will be 99c: http://mybook.to/Horror101Amazon

Crystal Lake Publishing presents Horror 101: The Way Forward (and it's not just for horror authors, as it contains career advice from folks who have been writing full time for decades).

Horror 101: The Way Forward a comprehensive overview of the Horror fiction genre and career opportunities available to established and aspiring authors.

Have you ever wanted to be a horror writer? Perhaps you have already realized that dream and youre looking to expand your repertoire. Writing comic books sounds nice, right? Or how about screenplays? Maybe you just want to see what goes on behind the scenes in the horror genre or a writer's life.
    Thats what Horror 101: The Way Forward is all about. Its not your average On Writing guide that covers active vs. passive and other writing tips, Horror 101 focuses on the career of a horror writer. It covers not only insights into the horror genre, but the people who successfully make a living from it.

Covering aspects such as movies, comics, short stories, ghost-writing, audiobooks, editing, publishing, self-publishing, blogging, writers block, YA horror, reviewing, dark poetry, networking, collaborations, eBooks, podcasts, conventions, series, formatting, web serials, artwork, social media, agents, and career advice from seasoned professionals and up-and-coming talents, Horror 101 is just what you need to kick your career into high gear.

Horror 101: The Way Forward is more focused on the career options available to authors. But dont fret, this book is loaded with career tips and behind-the-scene stories on how your favourite authors broke into their respective fields.

Horror 101: The Way Forward is perfect for people who:
    are suffering from writers block
    are starting their writing careers
    are looking to expand their writing repertoire
    are planning on infiltrating a different field in horror writing
    are looking to pay more bills with their art
    are trying to further their careers
    are trying to establish a name brand
    are looking to get published
    are planning on self-publishing
    want to learn more about the pros in the horror genre
    are looking for motivation and/or inspiration
    love the horror genre
    are not sure where to take their writing careers

Includes articles by Jack Ketchum, Graham Masterton, Edward Lee, Lucy A. Snyder, Emma Audsley, RJ Cavender, Scott Nicholson, Weston Ochse, Taylor Grant, Paul Kane, Lisa Morton, Shane McKenzie, Dean M. Drinkel, Simon Marshall-Jones, Robert W. Walker, Don DAuria and Glenn Rolfe, Harry Shannon, Chet Williamson, Lawrence Santoro, Thomas Smith, Blaze McRob, Rocky Wood, Ellen Datlow, Iain Rob Wright, Kenneth W. Cain, Daniel I. Russell, Michael McCarty, Richard Thomas, Joan De La Haye, Michael Wilson, Francois Bloemhof, C.E.L. Welsh, Jasper Bark, Niall Parkinson, Armand Rosamilia, Tonia Brown, Ramsey Campbell, Tim Waggoner, Gary McMahon, V.H. Leslie, Eric S Brown, William Meikle, John Kenny, Gary Fry, Diane Parkin, Jim Mcleod, Siobhan McKinney, Rick Carufel, Ben Eads, Theresa Derwin, Rena Mason, Steve Rasnic Tem, Michael A. Arnzen, Joe Mynhardt, John Palisano, Mark West, Steven Savile, and a writer so famous hes required to stay anonymous.

Get the 471 page Special Paperback Edition for under $15, or the eBook for only $0.99. Each edition has three unique essays on the horror genre, but you can get a free eBook copy with a paperback purchase.

Amazon Universal Link: http://mybook.to/Horror101Amazon
    Or check out the stellar line-up and more reviews right here: http://www.crystallakepub.com/horror-101.php
    Crystal Lake Publishing - Tales from The Darkest Depths

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Patreon / Grab three eBooks for free  right here.

Offline nitareeny

• View Profile
    « Reply #145 on: April 30, 2015, 12:39:36 pm »

99-CENT SALE OF "ANISSA'S REDEMPTION" by author Zack Love

Now you can grab this stunning romantic saga, full of surprises, for just 99 cents! "Anissa's Redemption" begins with a detailed summary of book 1, so it can be enjoyed as a standalone. Or as the sequel to "The Syrian Virgin" which is a GRIPPING STORY about a young woman's journey from war in Syria to love in New York. Get it now for just 99 cents on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, Kobo or Scribd.

All the links are here: http://zacklove.com/my-books/anissas-redemption/

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #146 on: May 01, 2015, 11:30:05 am »
    Apart From Love you shouldn't be
    Get this book, a gift for thee!

Free: Apart From Love

Offline derekailes2014

• Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    • Horror minds are better than most
      • View Profile
    « Reply #147 on: May 01, 2015, 02:38:40 pm »
    My eBook Zombie Hunter is free until May 5. Download today.  http://amzn.com/B00U0GRULG

The mind that brought you Zombie Con, Zombie Command and Journey Into the Unknown presents two of his favorite horror short stories in one anthology. ZOMBIE HUNTER: Devlin, the Zombie Hunter, must find the girl who possesses the cure to the zombie plague, before the evil Dregs. With zombies lurking around every corner, its a fast pace zombie apocalyptic adventure. CLAWS: A mutated cat terrorizes a beach in Northwest Indiana. The lifeguards, along with the help from the National Guard, must battle the overgrown feline in a horror parody of Jaws and Godzilla.

Horror & Science Fiction Author
    Derek Ailes | weekly blog | website | twitter | facebook author page

Offline KGGiarratano

• View Profile
    « Reply #148 on: May 01, 2015, 07:04:10 pm »
    Grunge Gods and Graveyards is a YA paranormal mystery set in 1996 - nostalgia for everyone -- and it's 99 cents until May 7th!
    The spin-off story, The Lady in Blue, is $2.99! It's a YA mystery set in 1955 and 1996.

Click on the books in the signature and you're all set!!

Offline edmjill

• Toronto
      • View Profile
      • Sasha Jackson Mysteries
    « Reply #149 on: May 04, 2015, 03:05:43 am »
    Hi Folks,

My mystery novel The Lies Have It is free today & tomorrow on Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/Lies-Have-Sasha-Jackson-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B006VXOMKY

Its election time in Toronto, and this years mayoral race is hotly contested. However, private investigator Sasha Jackson is more focused on bondage than ballots. After a wild night at a fetish party, a man Sasha had briefly met is found murdered near Cherry Beach, the whip marks on his back punctuated by two bullet holes. It initially seems like naughty sex that went a bit too far, but Sasha soon discovers that politicos like to play rough too, and might be hiding more than just their handcuffs.

Meanwhile, Sasha has two other cases on the go. A couple of distraught parents have hired her to find their runaway daughter Macy. Sashas search for the girl leads her to some of Torontos shadier neighbourhoods where she learns more than she wants to about teenaged angst and Ecstasy.

On top of the spank me, shank me cases, Sashas restaurateur brother has referred her services to a fine dining colleague who is convinced that someone in his restaurant is cooking the books instead of cooking five-star meals. Sasha should have just asked Wheres the beef? but instead she spends a rainy night looking for it.

When Sasha dries off, she encounters an artistic dominatrix with passion for the environment, a political wife who never met a camera she didn't love, and a furry white cat that will inadvertently help to expose everything about Sashas latest case.
    Jill Edmondson, author of the Sasha Jackson Mysteries

KBoards.com

• Advertisement