Author Topic: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.  (Read 429471 times)  

Offline DanaCBurkey

• Washington State
  • YA author of the Hearts to Follow Series!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2015, 03:12:50 pm »
Get your FREE copy of the YA romance: Hearts to Follow Series, June 3-5th!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O7VKY5E?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

The Hearts to Follow Series is made up of three YA contemporary romances!

JUST PRETENDING:When Nick comes back into Cam's life she is crushed to see his new girlfriend Gina is with him for the summer. Hoping jealousy will win Nick back, Cam convinces Josh to help her play the role of happy couple. Will their plan win Cam her dream guy, or will her dreams change the more they lie?

CHANGED?:Summer has known Nick for years. His reputation around school is less than desirable, but when school starts something is different. Nick is no longer with cheerleader Gina, but despite the rumor he cheated on her Summer is finding herself falling for his charm. Is he really different, or he is still the same guy from the rumors of partying and failing classes?

STAGE LIGHTS:Tessa has always been confident both on stage and off. However, this summer she lands a roles as Juliet and finds herself face to face with a real life Romeo. Can Tessa concentrate on the play instead of focusing on Anthony? Will their on stage romance lead to an off stage one as well? Only time will tell, under the stage lights!

Want to start reading sooner? Head over to Kindle now and get the first book, Just Pretending! (PERMAFREE!!)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MDWDSGQ?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Dana Burkey
YA Author

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline ArchangelEST

• View Profile
    Re: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.
    « Reply #176 on: June 03, 2015, 09:00:17 am »
    My best-selling fitness themed e-Book is ON SALE for $0.99 until June 8th, 2015 - FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Flexible Dieting Handbook
    How to Lose Weight by Eating what you Want

By James H. Mayfield

Description:

Are you tired of diets that force you to give up your favourite foods?

I know that I was. I never could stick to any diet for long. How could I when the number of allowed foods could be counted on one hand, while the list of foods that were off the menu was as thick as a dictionary.
    So I decided to find a better way. A method to control my weight without the need to limit my food choices.

What I discovered was an approach to nutrition that had been around for decades - Flexible Dieting!

An approach to dieting that doesn't limit what you can eat, nor does it dictate what you have to eat. Instead, with the help of some guidelines, you'll design your own diet. Containing the foods you like.
    That's right - you can eat whatever you want and achieve the physique you desire!

This book contains all the instructions that you need to design your very own Flexible Diet that guarantees results.

Wait no longer - grab your copy today and master dieting once and for all!

James H. Mayfield |  | Amazon Author |

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• South Africa
    • Tales from The Darkest Depths
      • View Profile
      • Crystal Lake Publishing
    « Reply #177 on: June 05, 2015, 01:22:30 pm »
    Less than a day left to get it for only 99c:

Are there truths within the books we read? What if the book delves into the lives of the very town you live in? People you know? Or thought you knew. These are the questions a bookstore owner face when a mysterious book shows up, in THROUGH A MIRROR, DARKLY by Kevin Lucia

Through a Mirror, Darkly is a Supernatural Thriller collection masked as a novel. With elements of mystery, suspense, and otherworldly horror, Through a Mirror, Darkly successfully delves into the worlds of Lovecraft, Grant, and the mysterious Carcosa.

Kevin Lucia writes my favorite kind of horror, the kind not enough folks are writing anymore. Kealan Patrick Burke, Bram Stoker Award-winning author of The Turtle Boy and Kin.

Purchase an eBook or paperbacks of THROUGH A MIRROR, DARKLY via this Universal Amazon Link: http://getbook.at/AmazonDarkly
    Crystal Lake Publishing - Tales from The Darkest Depths

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Patreon / Grab three eBooks for free  right here.

Offline William Meikle

• Newfoundland
    • Wee sweary Scotsman
      • View Profile
      • William Meikle Website
    « Reply #178 on: June 06, 2015, 04:32:15 am »
    My weird western THE VALLEY is currently at the strange price of $2.43

William Meikle | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter

ACNewt

« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2015, 12:45:14 pm »
    My novella HELL'S BELLES: Book One is available for 2.99! It's also FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited. The link is in my sig!

California girl Emma Ayers life has just been shaken by sudden tragedy. On top of losing everything, shes also been forced to move across the country to Charleston, South Carolina. Emma now lives in the infamous South-of-Broad section of the city surrounded by old money and even older mystery. Its a universe away from her normal teenage life and not just because of distance. Charleston holds its share of secrets and Emma seems to be part of the biggest one of all.

She just doesnt know it yet.

Thats where Hells Belles come in. Its one of the oldest debutante societies in the South and yet no one knows anything about them, only that you dont mess with a Belle.

Living among the mansions and manners of the Holy City, the Belles use their wiles and not a small bit of witchcraft to achieve their every mysterious ambition.

Their world and the old aristocratic rules they live by are about to collide with Emmas mundane and doleful life. Emma has always felt there was nothing extraordinary about her. What happens to a girl who finds out theres more to everything than she ever could have imagined?

(Hell's Belles is a serialized story that will be told over the Summer of 2015)

Offline Doril

• Author and Cover Artist
      • View Profile
    « Reply #180 on: June 09, 2015, 02:51:31 pm »
    **99 cents SALE!!**

Veiled Obsession (His Agenda 1)--Romantic Thriller/Suspense

I cry for the man I used to know, the man I used to love...until his love killed mine.

My name is Haley Macknight, and I'm dying inside. From the outside my life is every woman's dream. I'm married to Jude Macknight, a sexy multimillionaire who loves me...too much.

Once upon a time, I loved him. But that love is dead. Unwilling to let me go, I've become his obsession. He will stop at nothing to make sure I remain in a marriage I no longer want, inside my gilded cage.

Each day I pull away from Jude, I watch him transform into a monster. Before my eyes, he becomes a man I don't recognize, a dangerous man. He makes it clear that I belong to him, that my life is no longer my own. If I leave, he'll kill me. But if I stay, I'll die a slow death.

**WARNING: Due to sexual situations and dark adult content, VEILED OBSESSION is not intended for readers under the age of 18, and anyone who is unable to read books containing the following issues: kidnapping, murder, graphic rape, and extreme abuse.**

PURCHASE LINK:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UDEVNWM
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:53:42 pm by Doril »

Dori Lavelle | Website |Facebook Newsletter

Offline glowinghope

• View Profile
    « Reply #181 on: June 09, 2015, 09:01:12 pm »
    Now available in the kindle store for $2.99. Lingering in the woods is a Fantasy Novelette.

An untested shaman. A demanding chieftain. If Chrigle cant protect his tribal hunting party and their bounty, exile is certain.

When his Spirit Guide cries a fierce warning, he halts their homeward ride. The hunters are not alone. Chrigle must wield his runes to protect the hunters for dark magic fills the wood and a vengeful spirit is desperate to find its next victim.

The night fills with uncertainty and fear as his struggle to win a place in his tribe becomes a test of will and sacrifice. If he survives the price of success may be too high.

Cynthia Ravinski | website | facebook | twitter

Offline Lory

• View Profile
    « Reply #182 on: June 10, 2015, 08:47:48 am »
    Hi!

I have two bargain books (0.99 each) published on Amazon.

The first one is a sci-fi short story "Windows" http://goo.gl/TDNJr5.
    Amelia was gifted: she could open 'windows' - enormous cracks in time and space. But just like with any treasure, she knew she had to be careful with her gift...

The second one is quite a personal yet non-fiction book "Weight loss: a proper mindset to get slim, healthy and happy" http://goo.gl/sIHes9
    If you've been trying to lose weight for a long, long time, and no diet proved to be effective . . . this book is for you! Not to gain weight, forget about the diets, limits, and starvation. Just follow these easy nutrition tips and psychological advice and don't ever be overweight again! Adopt the proper mindset described in the book to finally get slim, healthy and happy, and lose weight in a smooth and sensible way.
    If you feel it's high time to finally shape the body of your dreams, download the book, enjoy it and get inspired!

Thank you for downloading and reviews!
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 08:57:33 am by Lory »

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• South Africa
      • View Profile
    « Reply #183 on: June 10, 2015, 09:59:51 am »
    TALES FROM THE LAKE VOL.1 is only 99c (Kindle Countdown) for a short only. And with volume two only a few months away, this is the perfect time to take a dip in the deep end:

Remember those dark and scary nights spent telling ghost stories and other campfire stories? With the TALES FROM THE LAKE horror anthology, you can relive some of those memories by reading the best Dark Fiction stories around.

From urban legends and ghosts, African witchdoctors / curses and living dolls, serial killers and seamonsters, to vengeful animals, demons wandering the Earth, and the everyday fight between good and evil, TALES FROM THE LAKE VOL.1 has it all.

It has the suspense dripping from it like water pouring off the skin of a deadman. The opening story alone, Lover Come Back To Me, starts off with a couple going fishing and noticing a school of different fish swimming to and fro, sometimes swimming backwards. As something of a seabody that's enough to send chills up my spine. Drop on by and give it a try! Boon Butcher The Nickronomicon

Includes Dark Fiction stories and poems by Graham Masterton, Bev Vincent, Tim Curran, Tim Waggoner, Elizabeth Massie, Blaze McRob, Taylor Grant, J. Daniel Stone, Joan De La Haye, Jennifer Loring, John Paul Allen, William Ritchey, John Palisano, Charles Day, G.N. Braun, and a foreword by the late Rocky Wood.

So purchase TALES FROM THE LAKE VOL.1 from Amazon right now in paperback or Kindle): http://getbook.at/AmazonLakeVOne

Or visit Crystal Lake Publishing for more information, reviews and purchasing options: http://www.crystallakepub.com/tales-from-the-lake-vol1.php

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Patreon / Grab three eBooks for free  right here.

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• "I write with my paintbrush and paint with my pen"
      • View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #184 on: June 10, 2015, 11:26:50 am »
    ★ Start the journey, see where it takes you ★
    RISE TO POWER
    $0.99 until the end of June!

When you get the kindle edition, the audiobook is yours for only $1.99

Also download HOME, it's free!

Book Description:
    Here is the story of David as you have never heard it before: from the king himself, telling the unofficial version, the one he never allowed his court scribes to recount. In his mind, history is written to praise the victoriousbut at the last stretch of his illustrious life, he feels an irresistible urge to tell the truth. In the first volume, Rise to Power, David gives you a fascinating account of his early years, culminating with a tribal coronation. Rooted in ancient lore, his is a surprisingly modern memoir.

In an era of cruelty, when destroying the enemy is deemed a sacred directive, the slayer of Goliath finds a way to become larger than life. His search for a path to power leads him in ways that are, at times, scandalous. Notorious for his contradictions, David is seen by others as a gifted court entertainer, a successful captain in Sauls army, a cunning fugitive, a traitor leading a gang of felons, and a ruthless raider of neighboring towns who leaves no witnesses behind.

How does he see himself, during this first phase of his life? With his hands stained with blood, can he find an inner balance between conflicting drives: his ambition for the crown, his determination to survive the conflict with Saul, and his longing for purity, for a touch of the divine, as expressed so lyrically in his psalms and music?

Offline Elaine Radford

• View Profile
      • Elaine Radford's official blog
    « Reply #185 on: June 11, 2015, 05:27:24 am »
    The Birds and the Bees: Recognizing Breeding Behavior by Elaine Radford always 99 cents

Is your sweet pet bird biting, chasing, shrieking, or chewing? Are you tearing out your hair while the bird tears out its feathers? Maybe it's hormones. My short, no-fluff article will help you decide if your bird is a hormonal hot mess and what you can do about it.  For the new bird owner.

http://amzn.to/1Ms4lSZ

Offline ThePoetJustinB

• View Profile
      • The Plasmatic Writer
    « Reply #186 on: June 12, 2015, 08:30:07 pm »
    I'm always a believer in Kindle versions of books should be priced at $2.99 and below. It just seems like a fair price to place on an ebook and anything more just seems a bit much. I would also say that pricing your ebook/kindle copy at half less of what your paperback goes for. I remember when I first published my first book with a poor company, they marked it at $9.99. Even being an amateur I knew that the price was a bit ridiculous for a kindle.

Just thought i'd share my thoughts, Some great books are listed here. Carry on!  :)

Offline SofiaM

• View Profile
      • Cat Walk Diaries
    « Reply #187 on: June 13, 2015, 07:30:09 pm »
    Yacht Party is $.99

Cat Walk Diaries series - Book 6

Sensual Romance for mature readers.

CAT WALK DIARIES - Book 6 - Yacht Party
    The Cat Walk Agency hires models - only the most beautiful women are chosen. But there is another darker side-line business at this modeling agency. A few special women are hired for a short time by 'men-of-means.' The cost is high--it might be even higher for the women who are thus employed

This book is for all the readers who contacted me wanting to hear more about Ruby and Richies romance from book 3 in the Cat Walk Diaries. There were also requests to find out if Ebony and Ted got together again. The beginning of their story is in book 2.
    So this is a continuation of the stories of these two couples.

Thanks for looking,
    Sofia

Sofia Mansfield | Website | Twitter | Face Book

Offline mphicks

• View Profile
    « Reply #188 on: June 15, 2015, 07:45:33 am »
    I'm running a 99c countdown promo on my horror short story CONSUMPTION:

A 2015 Independent eBook Awards nominee for Best Short Story and Best Horror.

You Are

Reclusive chef Heinrich Schauer has invited six guests to a blind twelve-course tasting menu.

What You Eat

While snow blankets the isolated Swiss valley surrounding his estate, the guests feast eagerly, challenging one another to guess at the secret tastes plated before them.

This Meat Is Murder

As they eat, each guest is overtaken by carnal appetites, unaware of their host's savage plans...or of the creature lurking below.

One thing is clear: There is more on the menu than any of them have bargained for.

Consumption is a 12,000 word (approx.) short story. It contains graphic depictions of sex and violence, and is intended for mature audiences.

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• "I write with my paintbrush and paint with my pen"
      • View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #189 on: June 17, 2015, 10:01:11 am »
    Author of War Songs, Grady Harp describes himself as being ever on the alert for the new and promising geniuses of tomorrow. He is an artist representative, gallery owner, writer of essays and articles on figurative and all Representational art for museum catalogues and for traveling exhibitions, and an Amazon Hall of Fame Reviewer. I am honored that he has posted this five-star review for A FAVORITE SON:

★★★★★ Betrayal and Consequences
    By Grady Harp HALL OF FAME TOP 100 REVIEWER VINE VOICE

Uvi Poznansky has that enviable ability to push paint and words into that category of combining reality with fantasy, myth with story, tradition with contemporary sidebars. She has ably accomplished that in THE FAVORITE SON, drawing upon the Biblical tale of Isaac and his twin sons by his late birthing wife Rebecca - Jacob and Esau.

Isaac is growing old and his inheritance is to be passed to his firstborn. Therein lies the problem: Esau and Jacob were twins and in Poznansky's version, Esau pushes Jacob to the back of the womb allowing Esau to be the firstborn son. An inimical relationship dwells between the brothers - Esau is big and hairy and a hunter while Jacob is more his mother's son, interested in cooking and in the beautiful clothes and jewelry his mother Rebecca owns. Rebecca (or Becky as she is called in this quasi updated version) favors Jacob and plans the deception of Isaac by designing a goatskin arm form a beloved coat to place on Jacob's arm when Isaac will make the pronouncement of his passing of the inheritance. Or interest, Jacob has already tricked Esau with his cooking wiles and Esau has promised Jacob his inheritance. But as the story develops the sibling rivalry is complicated by the mother's intervention and Jacob is granted the inheritance as well as the love of the father who has always favored his older brother.

What Poznansky has managed to do is include many of the aspects of the lineage of Abraham to Isaac to Jacob and the stories that surround them: in Poznansky's tale the miracle of Jacob's ladder is inserted - and even that happed long after the birthright theft. She manages to bring the story forward by inserting contemporary language (Isaac even promises Rebecca the equivalent of a Rolls Royce!) and in doing so she opens the old story to be instead a lively psychological study of family and of greed and longing for paternal love and more. It works spectacularly well. Would that more of the Old Testament stories could be updated like this then perhaps more children would be fascinated with the abundant mythological stories of the Bible.

Get ★★★★★ A FAVORITE SON
    #kindle http://bookShow.me/B00AUZ3LGU
    #Nook http://tinyurl.com/nook-afav
    #itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id962262310
    #kobo http://tinyurl.com/kobo-afav
    #smashwords http://tinyurl.com/smsh-afav
    #Audiobook http://tinyurl.com/fav-son-audio
    #Print http://bookShow.me/0984993258

Offline Robert Dahlen

• Acme Labs
    • Thank you, Harvey.
      • View Profile
      • Monkey Queen Books
    Monkey Queen 1 on sale! Just 99 cents US!
    « Reply #190 on: June 19, 2015, 01:54:21 pm »
    Need some fun summer reading? Join Michiko, the teenage hero known as the Monkey Queen, and Beth McGill, college student/geek girl, in their first adventure, Of Introductions And Abductions!  Now available exclusively at Amazon, this rollicking fantasy is on sale for 99 cents US through July 15, or free to read for Kindle Unlimited members!

Read the book that reviewers are calling "fast, fun and adorable!" and "a light, fun read filled with hope and optimism!" And visit the Monkey Queen Books website for previews, short stories, announcements and much more! http://monkeyqueenbooks.com
    Fantasy novelist, all-around wisecracker and penguin aficionado. Need some fantasy adventure with heroines, humor and heart, and a touch of romance? Skyblade's Gambit and Book Fair Frenzy available exclusively at Amazon! Get all the Monkey Queen e-books at Amazon and other ebook retailers! Find previews, cover art, short stories and much more at the blog or the website!
    Robert Dahlen | Blog | Website | Amazon Central | Willow the cover artist! | Avatar by Calomiel!

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
    • Author of 38 Published Books
      • View Profile
      • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
    « Reply #191 on: June 20, 2015, 07:33:57 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow June 20th & 21st at Amazon
    The Jade Owl
    Book I of V in the Jade Owl Legacy Series
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

My Flagship Novel

23 5-star Reviews

What readers say:

"This is a helluva good yarn, the sort of read we're all hoping for every time we pick up a book, and all too rarely find." - Victor Banis

"This book has it all: Romance, mystery, intrigue, and adventure." - E. Luv

"The Jade Owl is filled with thrills, mysticism, and adventure that captivated me from the beginning." - D. P. Kong

In China they whisper about the Jade Owl and its awful power. This ancient stone, commissioned by the Empress Wu and crafted by a mineral charmer, long haunted the folk of the Middle Kingdom until it vanished into an enigma of legend and lore. Now the Jade Owl is found. It wakes to steal the day from day. Its power to enchant and distort rises again. Its horror is revealed to a band of five, who must return it to the Valley of the Dead before the laws of chi are set aside in favor of destructions dance. Five China Hands, each drawn through times thin fabric by the bird, discover enchantment on the secret garland. Five China Hands, and one holds the key to the worlds fate. Five China Hands. Only one Jade Owl - but its awake and in China, they whisper again.

Professor Rowden Gray has come to San Francisco following a new opportunity at the East Asian Arts and Culture Museum, only to find that the opportunity has evaporated. Desperate, he means to end his career in a muddle of pity and Scotch, but then things happen. He latches on to a fascinating young man who is pursuing a lost relic that Professor Gray has in fact been seeking. Be careful for what you seek - you may just find it. Thus begins a journey that takes the professor and his companions on a spirited adventure across three-thousand miles of Chinese culture and mystery - a quest to fulfill a warrant long set out to ignite the world in myth and legend. The Jade Owl is the beginning of a series - a legacy that fulfills a terrible truth; and in China, they whisper again.
    600 pages

The Jade Owl Legacy Series
    ==========================
    The Jade Owl
    The Third Peregrination
    The Dragon's Pool
    The People's Treasure
    In the Shadow of Her Hem

Edward C. Patterson
    AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• South Africa
      • View Profile
    « Reply #192 on: June 21, 2015, 07:52:36 am »
    Only $2.99.  ;)

Crystal Lake Publishing presents Fear the Reaper.

Most of the tales told in Fear the Reaper have a wonderful twist at the end that will leave you shocked, horrified and, now and then, delighted. A book that will chill you to the bone and have you switching on all the lights at night, Fear the Reaper should appeal to all readers of the horror and dark fantasy genre. Books4Tomorrow

Stories by Rick Hautala, Taylor Grant, Joe McKinney, Gary Fry, Ross Warren, Marty Young, Stephen Bacon, Dean M Drinkel, Richard Thomas, Sam Stone, Eric S Brown, Mark Sheldon, Steve Lockley, Robert S. Wilson, Jeremy C Shipp, Jeff Strand, Lawrence Santoro, E.C. McMullen Jr., Rena Mason, John Kenny and Gary A. Braunbeck. Includes a poem by Adam Lowe, an introduction by Gary McMahon and a cover by Ben Baldwin. Edited by Joe Mynhardt.

You can get Fear the Reaper now for only $2.99 (eBook) or $10.27 (paperback).

Visit Crystal Lake Publishing for more information and reviews: http://www.crystallakepub.com/fear-the-reaper.php
    Amazon (Kindle and paperback): http://myBook.to/fearthereaper

Offline Kimibobs1

• Liverpool, UK
      • View Profile
      • The Song of Forgetfulness
    « Reply #193 on: June 23, 2015, 04:51:37 am »
    Only $0.99 

The first book in the gripping dystopian - The Song of Forgetfulness series.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YMSP1UA

A Thrilling Dystopian Sci-Fi adventure begins. When Agros send in troops to menace Cityplace, and abduct her bro, Adara and her Santy must find a way to stop them before they destroy everyone and everything.

Im Adara. Ive got six fingers on each hand.

And a secret I cannot share.

Santy knows, so does my bro. Hes a Meek.

A kiddle like the missing ones.

Hes in danger. As are we all.

Hunger sends Carnies and Praisebees to our perimeter.

There is a rustling in the wind.

Lights beyond the boundary fence.

A sign of Agro threat.

Thanks for looking at my books.
    Nicola McDonagh | Author Blog | Series Facebook site | Series Website | Twitter | Author Facebook | Author Website

Offline steadyhealth-community

• View Profile
    « Reply #194 on: June 23, 2015, 05:06:42 am »

Dear friends,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook ""Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes"" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.

We just need one favor from you and that's a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Have you ever set out on a quest to lose weight, only to find that the pounds simply didn't come off or stay off? "Story of my life," many people will reply to this question. If you are one of them, this book is for you. In this book, people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you know which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.

"Ina is female, aged 34, from Kentucky

It is very difficult to understand why a person is not losing weight. Majorly it happens due to following issues:
    -   Health Problems: thyroid etc.
    -   Not enough sleep.
    -   Eating large portions (not measuring portions). It is very difficult to assume portion sizes. Use of scale is important.
    -   Eating too much of carbohydrate, not eating enough protein -should be at least above 70 grams for an average female.
    -   Eating way too less and then binging on weekends or later.
    -   Exercising too much, not enough rest.
    -   Losing inches and gaining or maintaining muscle, weight loss is slow, but clothes size reduces.
    -   Drinking not enough water.
    If all this is false then health checkup is a must. How long someone has been exercising, what are her/his stats, how much is she/he eating (calories)."

Offline Margaret E Leigh

• View Profile
      • Margaret Eleanor Leigh - Author
    « Reply #195 on: June 26, 2015, 06:19:08 am »
    NOW ON COUNTDOWN 99c/99p  June 26 -30
    THE INCORRUPTIBLE INTERNATIONAL CRIME/SUSPENSE

Write anything about this and you will not leave Greece alive
    Only a rash outsider would dare interfere with Greeces illegal trade in women. Meet Agnes Jones, shes very rash indeed
    Fictional story, factual scenario.

Link to Amazon USA: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KC5MZJC
    Link to Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Incorruptible-deadly-summer-Greece-ebook/dp/B00KC5MZJC

Reviews:
    Intense story with an unexpected twist. This was completely different from the books I have read and with the landscape of Greece it made for intriguing suspense story. Look forward to seeing what this talented author writes in the future.
    A really well-written, clever story. Is there anyone in Greece Aggie can trust? There are so many twists to this story and if I say too much, I will ruin it for you.

This is the second book I have read by Margaret Eleanor Leigh, and I liked it even better than the last one. It was a great read and I particularly enjoyed the language, phrasing and the clever descriptive pieces which come with a touch of humour. I really liked those! Also the story moved quickly and did not linger for hours on minute descriptions of one flower. Ms Leigh also has a heroine you want to pick up and shake and throw on a plane to Heathrow. How could she be so stupid, so brave and how loveable all at the same time? A good book for a lazy afternoon, that will entertain you and keep you engrossed. I shall be buying all the other books by this author.

Offline Kara15

• View Profile
    « Reply #196 on: July 01, 2015, 09:15:30 am »
    I am excited to announce Electric Surge is now available on Amazon! The second book to Electric Fog that is currently #47 in the best seller category! You can finally start a series without having to wait for the second book to come out! Right now the first book is free until July 2nd to celebrate Electric Surge's release!

The epic battle begins and Liv quickly learns her true potential. As the survivors await rescue Liv is concealing her new found connection with Darro, but its not easy. She can sense his good heart and his overwhelming feelings for her. As she focuses on her task at hand things go terrible awry and oddly her connection with Darro is the very thing that keeps her alive. As lives are saved and lost Liv must choose whether or not she want to be Queen of an alien planet. And as the pressure builds the battle turns ugly will Liv succeed in saving the kingdom or will she give it all up for the normal teenage life she has begun to miss.

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• South Africa
      • View Profile
    « Reply #197 on: July 20, 2015, 10:20:25 am »
    99c Kindle Countdown on Kevin Lucias THROUGH A MIRROR, DARKLY. This offer will not come again soon.

Are there truths within the books we read? What if the book delves into the lives of the very town you live in? People you know? Or thought you knew. These are the questions a bookstore owner face when a mysterious book shows up, in THROUGH A MIRROR, DARKLY by Kevin Lucia

You can purchase Kindle or paperback copy of THROUGH A MIRROR, DARKLY right now from your local Amazon outlet (available in Kindle Unlimited, as well): http://getbook.at/AmazonDarkly

Or visit Crystal Lake Publishing for more reviews, links, photos, and info:http://www.crystallakepub.com/through-a-mirror-darkly.php

Offline mjlevans

• View Profile
    « Reply #198 on: July 20, 2015, 04:19:32 pm »
    Welcome to the wickedest city on earth...
    No Quarter: Dominium - Novella 1 (Volume 1) ebook is available for free between July 20 to July 24 through Amazon worldwide!

It will also be regularly available after July 24 on Amazon for $.99

Get the first part of this exciting new series about not fitting in the modern society of the 17th century. Novella 1 begins begins in 1689 Port Royal, Jamaica with Atia Crisp and her sister Livia shipwrecked and sold into slavery. They are separated and Atia is used as a pawn in a deadly card game until she is liberated by sugar merchant Capitaine la Roche (pirate Gator Gar). They take refuge at Cherry Red's brothel and meet up with allies including the medication loving Dr. Strangewayes and Theodore Binge, the card shark.

Including but not limited to:
    Brazil - http://goo.gl/i6L7xu
    Mexico - http://goo.gl/VRD8wu
    UK - http://goo.gl/IG15sq
    US - http://goo.gl/W016WT
    Canada - http://goo.gl/x3g5SP
    France - http://goo.gl/5FvVyT

Also Novellas 2, 3, and 4 are available for just $.99 as well.

Thank you

Offline Pamela

• West Hollywood, CA
      • View Profile
      • P.M. Richter
    « Reply #199 on: July 20, 2015, 05:07:17 pm »
    Deadly Memories $.99 today

When Andrea is in a car accident after a posh Hollywood party and can't remember how it happened, a chain of events enfolds, leading to her marriage to an Ambassador's son in France. But what she can't remember might kill her.

P.M. Richter | Website | Facebook | Twitter

KBoards.com

• Advertisement