Author Topic: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.  (Read 429472 times)  

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
  • Author of 38 Published Books
    • View Profile
    • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
Re: Re: Re: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 06:28:34 am »
FREE Today and Tomorrow - Nov 27th & 28th at Amazon

The Dragon's Pool
by
Edward C. Patterson

Book III of The Jade Owl Legacy series
6 5-star reviews out of 7 Reviews

What readers say:

"Patterson weaves a complex and detailed tapestry of families, legend, history, destiny, politics, love interests, and conspiracy all with an international flair including the requisite destinations of San Francisco and China with substantial time also dedicated to Italy." - T. Fonsec

"The end of The Dragon's Pool is one of the most spectacular I have ever read and couldn't have even imagined." - ellen

"The author continues the adventure with as much mystery and excitement and spell binding writing as the other books in the series." - Cathy

A shadow stalks the lanes and streets, from Gui-lin to San Francisco, from Florence to the Dragon's Pool. In its wake, Rowden Gray and his China Hands follow a course to right the wrongs of time. The relic is hidden, but stirs in the soul and archaic rituals long since forgotten, but never lost. Some books are closed. Others are open, giving up their secrets. And in the darkness, ancient terror awaits. A barren field yields up its magic and . . . the comets return to earth.

The Dragon's Pool, the next installment of an adventure like none other, looms across the landscape giving even the stouthearted pause to reflect. The stalwart characters of The Jade Owl and The Third Peregrination are back, and joined by new players and helper bees and . . . yes, villains. It is time for the Tien-xin Rite. It is time to close history's fissure. It is time to complete the prophesy that dwells beneath Her Majesty's hem. It is time to count the teeth that emerge from the Dragon's Pool.
706 pages

The Jade Owl Legacy Series
==========================
The Jade Owl
The Third Peregrination
The Dragon's Pool
The People's Treasure
In the Shadow of Her Hem

Edward C. Patterson
AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline J H Bogran

• Honduras
      • View Profile
      • J. H. Bogrn's website
    « Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 08:30:14 am »
    For a limited time: Treasure Hunt at $2.99

The Hunt is on!

When The Falcon -- a master thief and man of unquestionable honor despite his profession -- gets a cryptic message from Bill Porter, a prisoner whos finishing a twenty-year sentence, hes intrigued.

Twenty years ago, Bill hijacked a plane carrying a fortune in gold, money and jewels. Before he was caught, he stashed his ill-gotten goods where no one would ever find them.

Now, after spending twenty years in prison, Bill is ready to get out and start a new life. But the F.B.I. is watching him and Bill knows, the minute he tries to retrieve his hidden treasure, theyll grab him, send him back to jail and confiscate the goods.

The Falcon agrees to retrieve the money and deliver it to Bill's daughter, Jamie, for a cut.

But, after The Falcon rescues Jamie from lowlife crooks, he acquires a willing and equal partner in his daring deeds. A partner who can match his passions with her own.

With danger dogging their heels, the pair races to Central America where they will have the fight of their lives on their hands.

Get your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LNRX3XK
    J. H. Bogrn

Author of Treasure Hunt & Firefall

"I never tell lies, I only write them."

Offline camcgroarty

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 08:54:53 am »
    Fantastik...Kindle Countdown Deal ends in 15 hours!  Get it for $1.99 today!  4.4 of 5 Stars out of 67 reviews

Destiny...Charlie Boone's will be found on a cross country trip with a complete stranger, but why?

http://www.amazon.com/Fantastik-C-McGroarty-ebook/dp/B00KSS3SXK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-10&qid=1416451241

C. A. McGroarty | twitter | website | goodreads | facebook

Offline SofiaM

• View Profile
      • Cat Walk Diaries
    « Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 09:20:21 pm »
    FREE The first book in the Cat Walk Diaries

It is sensual romance for adults 18+

How Goldie becomes involved in the special and secret work at the modeling agency.  She's broke, her car is a clunker; she has grad school payments.  Can she resist this extremely lucrative position?  Could it be too good to be true?

Thanks for looking,
    Sofia

Sofia Mansfield | Website | Twitter | Face Book

Offline Walter Spence

• Fayetteville, NC
      • View Profile
      • Slogging Towards Bethlehem
    « Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 09:15:18 am »

Book One in The Breed Wars series

4.6 out of 5 stars Review Average

Befriended as a young teenager by a beautiful and mysterious benefactress, Eugene Evans believes the downward trajectory of his white trash existence has finally been arrested and his life turned around. Then, after he becomes a man, he is confronted by a horrifying and unavoidable choice between two unacceptable options.

But it doesn't stop there.

For once his decision has been made, and the consequences accepted, he finds himself in a new and terrifying reality threatening all that he loves, where his first wrong choice will be his last. . . .

"I was really just blown away..." - Veronica Belmont of The Sword and Laser.

"A breathtaking tale that will keep you guessing." - Bookbub
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:40:13 am by Walter Lee »

Walter Spence

Offline Dani Collins

• Canada
    • I write for Harlequin, Montana Born and Myself
      • View Profile
      • Dani Collins
    « Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 05:46:05 pm »
    BLAME THE MISTLETOE 99c Countdown Nov 28-Dec 2, 2014
    (Regular price 2.99)

Sexy, snuggly holiday romance on a Montana ranch

http://www.amazon.com/Blame-Mistletoe-Montana-Born-Christmas-ebook/dp/B00NOAZJI6

I write for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Montana Born and Myself
    Dani Collins | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest | GooglePlus | Newsletter

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 06:30:42 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow - Nov 29th & 30th at Amazon
    The People's Treasure
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

Book IV of The Jade Owl Legacy series
    5 Five-stars out of 6 reviews

What Readers say:

"I was captured upon reading the first book of series until the very last paragraph of fifth book. I thoroughly enjoyed the Jade Owl series and it is a must read in my opinion." - Nancy

"This is a well written book. It has action, deviousness, mystery and romance. I had to force myself to put it down. I took my time reading it and absorbing everything. At times I felt like I was in China. A very good read." - R. Herrera

"In The People's Treasure Patterson's engaging style and unique voice once more entertains readers with this fantasy series. Weaving together important questions of the human condition - learning to live with loss, doing what feels right versus what might seem logical, putting family first, following a higher calling - along with an epic fantasy involving supernatural relics, this tome moves along quickly holding the readers interest." - T. Fonseca

----------------------------------------
    Before the first Emperor conquered the Han peoples and the world came under the sway of Heaven, the villagers of Yu-shui-ch'ien paid homage to the creatures under Mount Li, pledging to keep the ch'i world alive and the feathered-kin's lineage intact. In return, they received a great gift - a treasure that promised them power beyond aspiration. Now the China Hands hear this prophesy from the three women. Now Rowden Gray must gather the relics to redeem the promise - to awake the sleeping and the dead. It is the time for the heroes to seal this pact before the Moon days devour the Earth.

The People's Treasure (Book IV of the Jade Owl Legacy) resuscitates the green hoot bird from its hiding place and sends it on a journey back to its source - a race across three continents. It sets Professor Gray and his China Hand adventurers on the brink - a showdown with their ultimate challenger. The most action-packed installment in the series, The People's Treasure is a full-spectrum tale of those infected by the jade relic. The ageless mysteries are finally revealed and Professor Gray's team must face a grave responsibility when the villagers stir and the feathered-kin awake.

The Jade Owl Legacy Series is a five-book suite well received by both fantasy and history buffs alike. It begins with discovery in The Jade Owl, moves to the paranormal in The Third Peregrination and mysticism in The Dragon's Pool. The People's Treasure is high adventure that delivers fans to the brink of the cataclysm destined for the last installment, In the Shadow of Her Hem. 
    644 pages

The Jade Owl
    The Third Peregrination
    The Dragon's Pool
    The People's Treasure
    In the Shadow of Her Hem

Edward C. Patterson

Offline Darryl Hughes

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 08:12:38 pm »
    Hi guys. My name is Darryl Hughes and I'd like to tell you about my latest work the "Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer" series of fairy tale fantasy adventures for kids and some of my other work. First a little bit about the Chevalier series which is best described as "the Princess Bride meets the Lord of The Rings in a Disney/Pixar film written in Dr. Seuss rhyme starring a mouse":

CHEVALIER THE QUEEN'S MOUSEKETEER: THE HITHER AND YON
    Created/written by Darryl Hughes
    Artwork by Monique MacNaughton
    Pages: 38 pages
    Recommended for 4 to 10
    Price: $2.99

"Within the kingdom walls was a dreamer,
    who's dreams carried him to lands far away.
    Where wild imagined heroic flights,
    and thrilling sword battles with dark knights,
    were the aspirations of a blacksmith mouse named Chevalier..."

A potpourri of the literary influences and artistic styles that inspired it's creation, and based on the exciting romantic fairy tale fantasy adventure online comic for kids of the same name, "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" is an illustrated book that blends elements of comicbook and storybook, fairy tale and fantasy adventure, that is rendered in stylized graphic illustrations and told in a lyrical prose for young readers. Here is the plot:

In the magical realm of The Hither and Yon the noble kingdoms of The Land Ever After and The Far, Far Away are on the verge of war. A sinister plot is in play. The young Princess Faere of the land of The Shire, betrothed to Prince Charming of the Land Ever After, has been mysteriously kidnapped. And all the evidence of the foul deed points to The Far, Far Away.

With his kingdom on the verge of war with Ever After, Chevalier the mouse (a blacksmith who yearns for adventure and fancies himself a dashing "mouseketeer") vows to find the missing Princess, bring her back in time to stop the war between the kingdoms--And fulfill his destiny.

PREVIEW:

I have included some sample pages of "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" for your perusal that I think you will enjoy:

Chevalier preview (click image to enlarge):

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/085/a/8/chevalier_preview_by_amberchrome-d5zeq8j.jpg

And book two of the series "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" continues the exciting romantic fairy tale fantasy adventure tale of Chevalier the mouse and his desperate quest to save a kidnapped princess and stop a war between two noble kingdoms that began in "The Hither and Yon":

CHEVALIER THE QUEEN'S MOUSEKETEER: FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY
    Created/written by Darryl Hughes
    Artwork by Monique MacNaughton
    Pages: 46 pages
    Recommended for 4 to 10
    Price: $2.99

"Mark me well, oh my Queen,
    and of each word do take care.
    For of this on my honor,
    hand to heart, I do swear.
    That before two noble kingdoms do in battle ensnare,
    I will return from harms way--The young Princess Faere."

Pledging himself before the High Queen of the Far, Far Away to the task of finding the princess Faere, kidnapped by evil betrayers to the kingdom Ever After in a sinister plot to return the realm of Hither and Yon to it's war-like days, mouseketeer Chevalier and his nephew and squire Tom-Tom begin the long journey of their heroes quest to return the kidnapped princess before she is stolen away by the sea--And stop two noble kingdoms on a collision course to war.

PREVIEW:

I have included some sample pages of "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" for your perusal that I think you will enjoy:

Chevalier preview (click image to enlarge):

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/013/5/e/chevalier_book_2_preview_by_amberchrome-d723451.jpg

"Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" and "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country", the first two books in a four book fairy tale fantasy adventure series for kids by writer/creator Darryl Hughes and artist Monique MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.

REVIEWS:

"This book is gorgeous. Set in the magical land of the Hither and Yon and it's equally magical neighbors, Monique MacNaughton's artwork nicely compliments Darryl Hughes' tale of a young mouse who yearns to be a hero and how he gets his start, despite his tiny stature. As becomes obvious by the end, this is but the beginning of a series. Chevalier is going to have all the opportunity for derring do he ever wanted, and maybe even more then he bargained for. I certainly intend to be along for the rest of his adventures." -- Kay Shapero, Ursa Major Awards

"It's polished artwork and timeless storytelling makes this a book that can be enjoyed by young and old readers alike." -- The Drunk Duck Awards 2013

"Beautiful art. I really envy it's wonderful narration. Definitely appeals to all ages." -- The Drunk Duck Awards 2014

"The pictures are adorable...The storyline, rhyming, and pictures are fantastic." - Enigma Bookstore

AWARDS:

WINNER -- The Drunk Duck Award "Best All Ages Comic" 2013

WINNER -- The Drunk Duck Award "Best All Ages Comic" 2014

THE CHEVALIER SERIES ON KINDLE:

"CHEVALIER THE QUEEN'S MOUSEKETEER: THE HITHER AND YON" - BOOK ONE $2.99
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DW3LZY2

"CHEVALIER THE QUEEN'S MOUSEKETEER: FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY" - BOOK TWO $2.99
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUCPL8Y

Dee

"CHEVALIER THE QUEEN'S MOUSEKETEER: The Hither and Yon" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions. NOW ON AMAZON FOR $.99!
    http://www.amazon.com/Kids-Fantasy-Books-CHEVALIER-MOUSEKETEER-Illustrated-ebook/dp/B00DW3LZY2/sr=1-40&keywords=kids+fantasy+books

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 12:46:41 pm »
    FREE Today & Tomorrow Dec 1st & 2nd at Amazon
    The Road to Grafenwoehr
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

For the GRIMM in all of us
    11 Five-stars out of Fourteen Reviews

What Readers say:

"The Road to Grafenwhr is trip worth taking" - J. Hepple

"Fairy tale fiction galore!" - Chris

"An Enjoyable Fantasy on More Than One Level" - R. F. Molton

"The Road to Great Writing." - D. Taylor

"One of my favorite Patterson Novels." T. Fonseca.

-------------------------------------------------------------------PFC Quincy Summerson begins his military adventure in 1968 in Bavaria realizing that his presence stirs the paradigm - the thin line between twilight and night. His hyperactive imagination gets the better of him, and soon the world enlists him for a predestined purpose - to travel on the road to Grafenwoehr, where the wood is alive with myth and folk lore.

Set in a tense Cold War atmosphere during both the invasion of Czechoslovakia and the Vietnam call to arms, The Road to Grafenwoehr is one man's emotional journey to square nature's justice with humankind's disregard for it. It's a summons for a least likely and reluctant champion. But those called to service rarely choose where they serve. They just answer it, ripening to their purpose. For Quincy Summerson, a hero's life is not his choice, but can he ignore the call? Can he stay off the road once the twilight snares him?
    374 pages

Edward C. Patterson

Offline gsekonda

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: December 03, 2014, 03:53:37 am »
    Check out my  book 'Product Photography for eBay and Beyond' - only $2.99 and selling everyday!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P38DVOG

Offline Ron Collins

• Columbus, IN
    • Nothing like a good book on a good beach!
      • View Profile
      • Typosphere
    « Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 05:53:27 am »
    This morning's numbers:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,988 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#1 in Kindle Store > Books > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
        #29 in Books > Fiction > Fantasy > Coming of Age
        #30 in Kindle Store > Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,986 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#17 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
        #23 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
        #28 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy

Saga of the God-Touched Mage Volume 1
    Available for $.99 now:

Amazon (US)
    Amazon (UK)

(also available in print)

---

This is Volume 1 of a serial told in eight novellas that are due to be published bi-weekly. Volume 2, Trail of the Torean is also available now.  Volume 3 will be published in mid-December ...

Ron Collins is an award-winning author of science fiction and fantasy, and has contributed numerous stories to publications such as Marion Zimmer Bradley's FANTASY Magazine, Dragon Magazine, and Mercedes Lackey's Flights of Fantasy and Valdemar anthologies. His science fiction has appeared in Analog, Asimov's, and Nature, among others.

Full Official Announcement on Ron's Website

---

Saga of the God-Touched Mage, Vol 1

A mage's apprentice.
    Sorcerers on the hunt.
    Unnatural magic of devastating power.

Garrick is a mage's apprentice, soon to be a full-fledged sorcerer. The course of his life is clear--he will be an apprentice, a mage, and then a superior. But a tragic accident finds him wielding a god-like power over life and death, and as rumors of mage war grow stronger around him, he learns his future is not fated to be as simple as he dreamed. Glamour of the God-Touched follows Garrick as he discovers the forces behind his new magic. The lessons he learns and how he deals with them will threaten the very nature of who he is.

"A riveting tale of magic, death, destiny, and power."

- David B. Coe/D.B. Jackson
    Author of the Thieftaker Chronicles

Offline jdrew

• View Profile
      • Author's website
    « Reply #36 on: December 03, 2014, 11:49:32 am »
    New Release Now 99 cents

Scifi action-suspense novel

Reggie Foxworth, brilliant bio-chemist, has spent the last fifteen years working on a top secret project to enhance paranormal brain function.  With success in sight, the project is being cancelled.  Knowing his career and future are about to be terminated and with nothing to lose, Reggie takes the mind expanding drug himself before they can destroy it.
    Initially, the physical consequences are not evident but as time passes Reggie finds out just how powerful the mind can be.  More like magic than science, Reggie discovers that he can do impossible things.  These strange powers dont go unnoticed and soon every government on Earth is out to steal the secret and eliminate Reggie as a threat, including his own.  They send assassins, turn his friends against him, alienate his girlfriend, try anything to stop Reggie.  How can he escape, end the attacks and find a way to win back the love of his life? 

And in the UK:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PG072T6

J Drew
      visit me at  www.jdrewbrumbaugh.com

Offline athena nicols

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: December 03, 2014, 11:59:13 am »
     Great thread. Would like to add mine. "On the wings of Eros"
     http://www.amazon.com/On-Wings-Eros-ebook/dp/B00D2JRTRI
    http://is.gd/w0cvXi     
    amazon.com/author/athenanicols/I/51Q8P889OJL._SL125_.jpg[/img][/url]
    Athena Nicols | facebook | twitter

Offline belindaf

• New York
      • View Profile
      • Belinda Frisch, Author
    « Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 06:47:10 pm »
    All the books in my signature are under $3. "Cure" is FREE. Fatal Reaction is an Amazon Top 100 medical thriller only $2.99. I have YA horror (4.6 stars for "Better Left Buried" if you liked "Ouija") and "The Missing Year" is my newest release and one of only two of my titles available with KU.

Belinda Frisch | Twitter | Goodreads

Offline catbry

• View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: December 03, 2014, 06:56:50 pm »
    December 4-6, 2014 - 99-cent sale for MILLER'S CREEK COLLECTION 1 (Christian Fiction) regularly priced at $4.99; a 3-novels-in-1 bundle, with all books rated at 4.5 stars or higher on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Millers-Creek-Collection-Books-Novels-ebook/dp/B00OYZ3K7C/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1417642660&sr=1-1&keywords=Miller%27s+Creek+Collection

Offline jdrew

• View Profile
      • Author's website
    « Reply #40 on: December 04, 2014, 10:04:42 am »
    99 cent sale
    Girls Gone Great a great gift for daughters & granddaughters
    Girls Gone Great is a collection of magical tales written for girls ages two to ten.  These fable-like stories were inspired by real girls, girls taking a magical journey of self-discovery where doing the right thing turns into something great.  When you believe in yourself and have confidence to face obstacles, then any girl has the ability to go great and surprise herself just like the heroines in these stories.

And in the UK:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GVHUEWK
    J Drew
      visit me at  www.jdrewbrumbaugh.com

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: December 04, 2014, 10:45:42 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow Dec 4th & 5th at Amazon

Belmundus
    an Epic Fantasy
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

Book I of the Farn Trilogy

What Readers say:

"This is quite the epic and the world building is substantial with its characters, politics, geography, animals, language, and so on."

"Paterson has created a complete world for Harris to explore, including unusual flora and fauna, complex relations between the Farnian races, and languages that can sound strange to our ears but that, with repeated use, become almost as recognizable as our own."

"I rarely give anything 5 stars as there is something special which I need to find in a book before I will give it that rating. This is one of those books where I found the something special. I loved the theme of this book and was very sorry when it ended."

-----------------------------------------------

Belmundus is the first book of The Farn Trilogy, an adventure into the realms of high society and tyranny -- a place were the native cultures have been displaced by an elite force of magicians and a conqueror's brutal hand. Harris Cartwright has been drawn into elite society, but soon discovers his sympathies for the underdog as he searches for an exit and his true-self. Along the way, he makes indelible friendships and encounters . . . love.

702 pages

Edward C. Patterson

Offline nitareeny

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: December 04, 2014, 11:05:53 am »

THE SYRIAN VIRGIN BY ZACK LOVE

On sale through December 5th (and will go up to its regular price of $2.99 thereafter)

Amazon(.com): http://tinyurl.com/TheSyrianVirgin
    Amazon (UK): http://tinyurl.com/TheSyrianVirgin-UK

Anissa is traumatized by the most brutal conflict of the 21st Century: the Syrian Civil War. In 2012, Islamists in Homs terrorize her Christian community and destroy everything in her life. Narrowly escaping death, Anissa restarts her devastated life as a college student in NY. She is bewildered and lost -- a virgin in every sense.

But despite her inexperience with men and life in the United States, Anissa is quickly drawn to two powerful individuals: Michael, the Syrian-Christian American who leads the political effort to protect his community, and Julien, her college professor who runs a $20 billion hedge fund. Complicating matters, Michael is still attached to his ex-girlfriend and Julien is the most sought after bachelor in Manhattan. Anissa's heart and her communal ties pull her in different directions, as she seeks hope and renewal in a dark world.

LIFE shattered her. LOVE empowered her

Offline sharielk

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: December 05, 2014, 08:35:43 am »
    Looking for an answer to that age old question - is there life after death?

Howard Reiss' third novel, "The Laws of Attraction" is about a young woman's fight over her elderly husband's estate and her claim to be the reincarnate of his first wife which leads to a rather unusual and somewhat comical trial to determine whether or not there is life after death.

Now available for purchase at a reduced price of just $0.99 through December 9. Don't miss out on this great deal!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Laws-Attraction-Howard-Reiss-ebook/dp/B00O131Z2Y

Offline Entlover

• Seattle, WA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014, 08:43:06 am »
    Get on Board Little Children
    My dystopian thriller is available now in a Countdown Deal: December 5th to 8th.

In a future marked by high-tech surveillance, an unlicensed pregnancy is a felony. Fast-paced dystopian thriller, GET ON BOARD LITTLE CHILDREN takes the heroine from the drone-watched streets of Seattle to the dangerous Tijuana border, while exploring a future that may be closer than we imagine.
    Available on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DAP2TZQ

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #45 on: December 06, 2014, 06:47:57 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow Dec 6th & 7th at Amazon
    The Jade Owl
    Book I of V in the Jade Owl Legacy Series
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

My Flagship Novel

23 5-star Reviews

What readers say:

"This is a helluva good yarn, the sort of read we're all hoping for every time we pick up a book, and all too rarely find." - Victor Banis

"This book has it all: Romance, mystery, intrigue, and adventure." - E. Luv

"The Jade Owl is filled with thrills, mysticism, and adventure that captivated me from the beginning." - D. P. Kong

In China they whisper about the Jade Owl and its awful power. This ancient stone, commissioned by the Empress Wu and crafted by a mineral charmer, long haunted the folk of the Middle Kingdom until it vanished into an enigma of legend and lore. Now the Jade Owl is found. It wakes to steal the day from day. Its power to enchant and distort rises again. Its horror is revealed to a band of five, who must return it to the Valley of the Dead before the laws of chi are set aside in favor of destructions dance. Five China Hands, each drawn through times thin fabric by the bird, discover enchantment on the secret garland. Five China Hands, and one holds the key to the worlds fate. Five China Hands. Only one Jade Owl - but its awake and in China, they whisper again.

Professor Rowden Gray has come to San Francisco following a new opportunity at the East Asian Arts and Culture Museum, only to find that the opportunity has evaporated. Desperate, he means to end his career in a muddle of pity and Scotch, but then things happen. He latches on to a fascinating young man who is pursuing a lost relic that Professor Gray has in fact been seeking. Be careful for what you seek - you may just find it. Thus begins a journey that takes the professor and his companions on a spirited adventure across three-thousand miles of Chinese culture and mystery - a quest to fulfill a warrant long set out to ignite the world in myth and legend. The Jade Owl is the beginning of a series - a legacy that fulfills a terrible truth; and in China, they whisper again.
    600 pages

The Jade Owl
    The Third Peregrination
    The Dragon's Pool
    The People's Treasure
    In the Shadow of Her Hem

Edward C. Patterson

Offline rainyofthedark

• Aspiring overlord.
      • View Profile
      • Rainy Kaye
    « Reply #46 on: December 10, 2014, 03:36:53 pm »
    Twenty-three year old Dimitri has to do what he is toldliterally. Controlled by a paranormal bond, he is forced to use his wits to fulfill unlimited deadly wishes made by multimillionaire Karl Walker.

Dimitri has no idea how his family line became trapped in the genie bond. He just knows resisting has never ended well. When he meets Sydassertive, sexy, intelligent Sydhe becomes determined to make her his own. Except Karl has ensured Dimitri cant tell anyone about the bond, and Syd isnt the type to tolerate secrets.

Then Karl starts sending him away on back-to-back wishes. Unable to balance love and lies, Dimitri sets out to uncover Karls ultimate plan and put it to an end. But doing so forces him to confront the one wish he never saw comingthe wish that will destroy him.

A dark twist on genie folklore, SUMMONED follows a reluctant criminal as he unravels the mystery of the paranormal bond controlling him.

SUMMONED is represented by Rossano Trentin of TZLA.

4.7 out of 5 stars - 103 reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Summoned-Rainy-Kaye-ebook/dp/B00JAZT88G/

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• "I write with my paintbrush and paint with my pen"
      • View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #47 on: December 11, 2014, 04:18:21 pm »
    Ill whisper my secret, just between us two:
    A Peek at Bathsheba is here for you
    Time to act now! Hurry, take a peek
    Dont let this story remain a mystique!

Kindle countdown deal: A Peek at Bathsheba

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #48 on: December 12, 2014, 08:10:45 am »
    FREE (3 Days) Today, Tomorrow & Sunday Dec 12th to Dec 14th at Amazon

Mother Asphodel
    a Christmas Novella by
    Edward C. Patterson

"Clothes don't make the queen. The queen makes the queen."

It's Santa Saturday in New Hope, Pennsylvania and Mother Asphodel is trudging through the snow to a gig at the Phoenix Club - her drag queen couture bundled in a shopping cart - her bony feet stuffed into galoshes. At seventy-seven plus, Mother has seen the glory days and, in the course of this evening, she'll share those memories with a younger queen, Brooks MacDonald (a.k.a. Simone DeFleurry of The Jade Owl fame). Listen to these stylish dames as they plan Mother's return into the spotlight, to shine once again in the eyes of the community and peers.

Mother Asphodel, a novella, bubbles with the secrets of a raging entertainer, who has rubbed elbows with the famous. Still, time knows no friends and Mother cleaves to life's ornery path on a bleak wintry evening when hope is as sparse as bread crumbs thrown to the birds. The possibilities are endless on the road least taken - a kaleidoscope glimpsed only by those who take it.

"I was just rambling, dear - reflecting on the word gay. Just when did they give us that name?"
    "I think we took it when no one was looking."

74 pages
    Available also as KindleUnlimited and Prime Member Purchases

Edward C. Patterson

Offline Harriet Schultz

• U.S.
      • View Profile
      • Harriet Schultz books
    « Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 06:43:21 am »
    Hot Argentine vineyard owner Sebastin Castillo wants love, but gets involved with the wrong women.
    Life has taught fashion designer Dani Doherty to not trust men.
    After one passionate night together, Seb returned to Buenos Aires and Dani in New York. They never forgot each other and when they meet again six years later, the spark is still there, but Seb has a dangerous enemy. Read LEGACY OF LOVE to find out how, or if, these two can find their way back to each other.

LEGACY OF LOVE
    http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Love-Series-Book-ebook/dp/B00NKRYUPQ

Harriet Schultz

KBoards.com

• Advertisement