Author Topic: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.  (Read 429475 times)  

Offline PaulLev

• New York City
  • I was here three months from now.
    • View Profile
    • Paul Levinson's Infinite Regress
Re: Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2015, 12:48:24 am »
Loose Ends (Jeff Harris Book 1) on sale for $0.99    - to mark the publication of its sequel, Little Differences (Jeff Harris Book 2).

"Loose Ends" is a Hugo, Nebula, and Sturgeon Award nominated novella (1997).

"Paul Levinson has taken the brilliant step of combining the emotional impact of two tragic American events ... But Levinson does much more.  He creates a love story set against the evocative portrait of New York City." -Michael Burstein, Tangent
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 12:53:34 am by PaulLev »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline JRayWang

• View Profile
    « Reply #76 on: January 10, 2015, 10:08:39 am »
    "Who the hell do you think I am? Don't you ever think, not even for a single second, that you can compare yourself to me!"

Sasha believes in the dignity of humanity. She is part of a small group of orphans that deliver life-saving medicine throughout the slums. They call themselves Mice. However, an entire industry has erupted around stealing medicine from children just like her. So begins a sinister game of stealing from these children and robbing households of live-saving medicine.

One day, the game takes a much crueler turn. The people hunting Mice start becoming more violent. Participants of the game start disappearing. And the entire city pretends not even to see these children. They ignore the Mice bleeding in the streets and simply step over the empty carcasses of these children.

Sasha's obsession in finding the reason behind this disturbing game will lead her to discovering a dark secret that this city harbors. A secret that will not only blacken everything about this city and its inhabitants, but may forever scar the world.

This read is only $2.99.

A Requiem for a Mouse: This Broken City - http://www.amazon.com/This-Broken-City-Requiem-Mouse-ebook/dp/B00RHBOCMW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420855651&sr=8-1&keywords=this+broken+city

Offline H.G. Suren

• Yerevan
    • H.G. Suren
      • View Profile
      • Official Website
    « Reply #77 on: January 11, 2015, 11:11:26 am »
    My new releases - romance and fiction
    Take a look, please.

Isabel left for Munich for summer holidays to take a part in Youth International Meeting. She's going to be absolutely on her own for two weeks, without her bossy father around. And there she meets him. His name is David. He's definitely older than the other guests. But to gain him, Isabel has to face the secret lurking behind his dark and cute eyes and she has to confront his night life.
    For the first time in her life Isabel gets to know the real taste of freedom.

Amazon
    Goodreads

Mher is a successful writer. He's married and has a son. Everything seems to be going as he planned, everything until...
    He meets his school friends in a restaurant where he sees her - Ellen - his first love. It's been already twenty years.
    On their way home things get.. complicated

Amazon
    Goodreads

Thank you.

Offline AndrewPMayer

• View Profile
    « Reply #78 on: January 11, 2015, 04:48:46 pm »
    What IfYour Reality Isn't Even Real?
    The Jersey Devil: The FooL Season 00

New Jersey may be called the Garden State, but Betsey Weisz' life is compost: her boyfriend is a loser who can't keep a job, her dreams of fashion school have completely unravelled, and she's been trapped in a dead end job at the Free-Way Diner for what feels like an eternity.

But just when Betsey has decided that things can't get any worse, a bolt of cosmic lightning transforms an old man into a demonic spider with a craving for soulshers in particular.

But the monster isn't the only supernatural being to appear in the Free-Way parking lot. Matt Zero, the FooL has walked out from crack in the sky: an impossibly handsome stranger who seems to know everything about what's going on, but can't remember anything about his past.

But before Betsey can leave her demons behind, she'll need Matt's help to reveal a tragic secret buried so deep that it's literally out of this world...

Leap into this mind-blowing fantasy adventure series that will scratch your itch for supernatural adventure, and leave you wanting more.

What ifthe only person you're fooling is yourself?
    The Changeling: The FooL Episode 01

Betsey and Matt have escaped from a collapsing reality only to crash-land into the middle of a war between humans and changelings: beings that can shift into a variety of animal forms.

Right now the humans are winning, which would be great news for Betseyif she were still human. And before she's going to be of any use to anyone (especially Matt) she'll have to take control of her changeling powers and escape from the human army that's hunting her down.

Praise for The Fool
    Andrew Mayer is to the sci-fantasy genre what Grant Morrison is to comics: at once a mashup of the past and purposeful move onward. Get your dose of 21st Century multiverse right here, from an author who clearly loves playing in this space, and with your mind.
    Douglas Rushkoff, Author of Present Shock and Testament

--Mind-Blowing Dark Fantasy--
    Andrew P. Mayer | Website | Newsletter | Twitter | Facebook

Offline 13500

• View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: January 12, 2015, 07:38:50 am »
    To celebrate the new release of the third and final Bibliophiles novel, A Groovy Kind of Love, the first two are on sale for 99 today through next Monday, 1/19/15. I write contemporary fiction with a sprinkling of the classics. Here's a little bit about each novel.

A Whisper to a Scream (The Bibliophiles: Book One)

When Sarah and Annie meet through a Classics Book Club, each thinks the others life is so much better than her own. But is the grass truly greener on the other side of the fence?

Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two)

Join Catherine Elbert as she bounces from coast to coast in search of her true self in this story about growing up, making peace with your past, and finding a little love along the way.

Offline Harriet Schultz

• U.S.
      • View Profile
      • Harriet Schultz books
    « Reply #80 on: January 12, 2015, 07:45:11 am »
     My newest contemporary romance, LEGACY OF LOVE, already has 14 rave reviews, but I'd love more!

www.amazon.com/dp/B00NKRYUPQ

"I loved this story! If you're looking for a solid combination of suspense combined with steamy, curl your toes romance set in the exotic locale of Buenos Aires, then Legacy of Love is a don't miss read!"  Scribbler's Ink Review

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:46:42 am by Harriet Schultz »

Harriet Schultz

Offline Dani Collins

• Canada
    • I write for Harlequin, Montana Born and Myself
      • View Profile
      • Dani Collins
    « Reply #81 on: January 19, 2015, 07:44:11 pm »
    Hi!
    Just wanted to let you all know that HUSTLED TO THE ALTAR is 99c through January 2015. Happy new year!

I write for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Montana Born and Myself
    Dani Collins | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest | GooglePlus | Newsletter

Offline kurtschuett

• View Profile
    « Reply #82 on: January 20, 2015, 05:41:18 am »

.99 Cents and Kindle Unlimited Selection

Book Description
    Publication Date: January 18, 2015
    Winner! The 2014 Rogue Writing Contest For Horror Suspense Thriller.

Pop. Sip. Swallow.

Chicago, near future. Alan, long-term victim of the Great Recession. Worthless college degree, and a succession of dead-end, part-time jobs. Living at home, driving an old beater. No girlfriend either. Hes got nothing. Well, he does have a gun. Things get nasty when somebody at a bar slips a drug into his drink.

Snap. Kill. Forget.

The drug, Red Phase, turns people into violent deranged psychopathic murderers, and then makes them forget. Next morning, seeing the bars massacre in the news, Alan didnt remember doing it but he did remembered going there. And the clip in his gun is short ten rounds.

And after hed turned himself in, he didnt have a clue why a cadre of strangers in combat armor would break him out of jail.

Chicago is preparing to host the G-20world leaders supposedly making plans to bring prosperity to all. The usual radicals plan to take to the streets. But some have given up on protest. Theyve formed an anarcho-terrorist cell hell-bent on destroying society by turning people into unwitting murderers. The tiny weapons of mass destruction theyre cooking up in an abandoned candy factory? Little cinnamon colored pills. Their designated point man? Alan.

Pop. Sip. Swallow. Snap.

Alan didnt volunteer for this. But they busted him out of jail. Now they want to use him. And he could trade his pathetic life for revolutionary gloryas easily handing out candy to strangers. Who will sip, swallowsnapand forget?

Its Alans choice now. Does he trade his pathetic life for revolutionary glory? Is his freedom worth murder and anarchy? It all collides with explosive force in Red Phase Rising, a terrorist fiction thriller as paralyzing as todays headlinesand as terrifying as tomorrows.

About Kurt Schuett, author of the terrorism thriller Red Phase Rising

Schuett knew early on that he wanted to write in the horror terror genre. He completed his undergraduate in English at Culver-Stockton College (where he polished his bona fides in conspiracy action suspense novels) before tackling a Masters of Education at Graceland University. Currently, he is a high school English teacher working in Chicago, where the conspiracy thriller Red Phase Rising takes place.

Red Phase Rising

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• "I write with my paintbrush and paint with my pen"
      • View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #83 on: January 23, 2015, 10:32:13 am »
    Ill whisper my secret, just between us two:
    A Peek at Bathsheba is here for you
    Hurry now, come take a peek
    Dont let this story remain a mystique!

★ Love reading? Get this book now ★
    A PEEK AT BATHSHEBA
    US and UK countdown: January 23-29

Once you have it, the Audio edition is yours for only $1.99
    Also, get HOME, it is only $0.99 today!

Book Description:

Against the backdrop of wars, raging within the land and without, David is growing into the mantle of leadership. Between his anointment as a tribal king and his anointment as the king of all of Israel, he uses wisdom, cunning, and his own understanding of the forces of history, aiming for high ideals: stopping the bloodshed, uniting the nation, and bringing about healing and peace.

But then, having reached his peak, David falters. He makes a serious error that threatens to undo his political success, and cost him not only the adoration of his peoplebut also the sense of being sustained by a divine power. That error is the most torrid tale of passion ever told: his deliciously forbidden love for Bathsheba, followed by his attempt to cover up the ensuing scandal by sending her husbandwho serves him faithfully in his armyto his death.

This is volume II of the trilogy The David Chronicles, told candidly by the king himself. David uses modern language, indicating that this is no fairytale. Rather, it is a story that is happening here and now. Listen to his voice as he undergoes a profound change, realizing the magnitude of his sin, and the curse looming over his entire future.

Offline rb101182

• View Profile
    « Reply #84 on: January 28, 2015, 01:18:33 pm »

Finding Mia is on sale for $1.99 on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Mia-Rachel-K-Burke-ebook/dp/B006V6ZSEK/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Intelligent and fiercely independent, sixteen-year-old Mia Marchette has never had a childhood. After her fathers disappearance when she was six, she has alone borne the burden of her mothers bipolar disorder.

When her mother is institutionalized after a failed suicide attempt, Mia is abruptly forced to live with the estranged father she has not known for ten years. She is shocked to discover that he has created a new, picture-perfect life for himself, and is now living with a stepmother and a half-sister Mia never knew she had. Together, Mia and her new family must face the bitterness, mistakes, and long-hidden secrets that threaten to destroy their precarious happiness.

Finding Mia follows Mia's journey as she searches to find the unanswered questions from her past, leading to her own self-discovery.

Ultimately, this is a story of confronting pain and finding freedom, of letting go and learning to search for love in unexpected places.

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
    • Author of 38 Published Books
      • View Profile
      • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
    « Reply #85 on: January 31, 2015, 06:34:52 am »
    Free Today and Tomorrow January 31st and February 1st

Mother Asphodel
    a Novella by
    by Edward C. Patterson

The latest gem from the pen that brought you The Jade Owl, Turning Idolater and Look Away Silence

"Clothes don't make the queen. The queen makes the queen."

It's Santa Saturday in New Hope, Pennsylvania and Mother Asphodel is trudging through the snow to a gig at the Phoenix Club - her drag queen couture bundled in a shopping cart - her bony feet stuffed into galoshes. At seventy-seven plus, Mother has seen the glory days and, in the course of this evening, she'll share those memories with a younger queen, Brooks MacDonald (a.k.a. Simone DeFleurry of The Jade Owl fame). Listen to these stylish dames as they plan Mother's return into the spotlight, to shine once again in the eyes of the community and peers.

Mother Asphodel, a novella, bubbles with the secrets of a raging entertainer, who has rubbed elbows with the famous. Still, time knows no friends and Mother cleaves to life's ornery path on a bleak wintry evening when hope is as sparse as bread crumbs thrown to the birds. The possibilities are endless on the road least taken - a kaleidoscope glimpsed only by those who take it.

"I was just rambling, dear - reflecting on the word gay. Just when did they give us that name?"
    "I think we took it when no one was looking."

76 pages

Edward C. Patterson
    AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

Offline JonathanJanz

• New York, NY
      • View Profile
      • http://jonathanjanz.com/
    « Reply #86 on: January 31, 2015, 10:33:42 am »
    Howdy, all! Check out the vampire novel that Jack Ketchum calls a "Rousing-good weird western!" for only 99 cents:

http://www.amazon.com/Dust-Devils-Jonathan-Janz-ebook/dp/B00FBI917Y/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Thanks, everyone!  :)
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:37:35 am by JonathanJanz »

Offline JonathanJanz

• New York, NY
      • View Profile
      • http://jonathanjanz.com/
    « Reply #87 on: January 31, 2015, 06:45:53 pm »
    My horror thriller SAVAGE SPECIES, which Pod of Horror named one of the three best novels of 2013 (along with Stephen King's JOYLAND and Bentley Little's THE INFLUENCE), is on sale now for only 99 cents!  :)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C6ZTNBY

Thanks, all, and have a good night!  :)

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #88 on: February 01, 2015, 03:58:55 pm »
    By the magical flicker of starlight
    Ill look in your eyes tonight.
    Ill find my reflection in you
    And whisper, I love you, I do--

To read more, click here:
    Make it our story tonight

Offline rb101182

• View Profile
    « Reply #89 on: February 03, 2015, 12:12:48 pm »
    Love Bites is on sale for .99 until 2/16, as part of HarperCollins Valentine's Day sale!

http://www.amazon.com/Rachel-K.-Burke/e/B0071HVFQS/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

What do you do when you fall in love with your best friend's boyfriend?

That is the question that twenty-six year-old Justine Sterling has been asking herself ever since the day she met David Whitman, her best friend Renee's boyfriend. Justine is determined to ignore her growing feelings for the irresistibly charming David, until one night, when she finds herself in the bed of the one person she should stay away from.

When Justine and David's affair ends in heartbreak, Justine is forced to repair the damaged friendship with her best friend. In doing so, she learns that right and wrong decisions aren't always black and white, and sometimes you have to follow your heart to see where it leads.

Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance

Offline rb101182

• View Profile
    « Reply #90 on: February 03, 2015, 12:13:05 pm »
    Love Bites is on sale for .99 until 2/16, as part of HarperCollins Valentine's Day sale!

http://www.amazon.com/Rachel-K.-Burke/e/B0071HVFQS/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

What do you do when you fall in love with your best friend's boyfriend?

That is the question that twenty-six year-old Justine Sterling has been asking herself ever since the day she met David Whitman, her best friend Renee's boyfriend. Justine is determined to ignore her growing feelings for the irresistibly charming David, until one night, when she finds herself in the bed of the one person she should stay away from.

When Justine and David's affair ends in heartbreak, Justine is forced to repair the damaged friendship with her best friend. In doing so, she learns that right and wrong decisions aren't always black and white, and sometimes you have to follow your heart to see where it leads.

Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance

Offline TKent

• View Profile
    « Reply #91 on: February 06, 2015, 06:18:03 pm »
    Creep: A Collection of Poetry and Flash Fiction  Only .99

Creep is a collection of original poetry and flash fiction to celebrate the magic, the mystery, and the fun of Halloween. Ranging from check-the-door-locks scary to roll-on-the-floor funny, our anthology has a little something for everyone. So won't you join us? We don't bite ... hard.

Well-dressed erudite zombies ✔
    Vampires with their V-card ✔
    Kinky, vindictive ghosts ✔
    Drunk-driving witches ✔
    Psychos with an eye for art ✔
    Hillbilly Halloween pranksters ✔
    Mall-hopping Ms. Frankenstein ✔
    Banshee curses ✔
    Demons in all shapes, sizes and temperaments ✔

Horror, paranormal, historical, contemporary and more...
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 06:21:14 pm by TKent »

T. Kent | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon | Goodreads

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
    • Author of 38 Published Books
      • View Profile
      • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
    « Reply #92 on: February 07, 2015, 06:31:34 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow Feb 7th & 8th at Amazon
    Look Away Silence
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

18 5-Stars out of 20 reviews

What readers say:
    "Intense and emotional; a definite "must read"  - L.H. Nicholl
    "I cried and cried" - Mickey
    "LOOK AWAY SILENCE is one of the most powerful love stories I have ever read." - J.D.M. Phelps
    "Look Away Silence is a must read" - T. Francis
    "A Tale of Love and Courage" - S.E. Cathcart
    "Amazing Book" - L. Bough
    "Look Away Silence - A Beautifully Written Novel" - T. Fonseca
    "A love story for the ages" - ellen in atlanta
    "Look Away Silence' is a beautifully written, intensely emotional novel." - R. J. Keller
    --------------------------------

Martin Powers wanted an ironing board for Christmas. Instead, he got . . . Matthew Kieler, a non-returnable gift, but a gift that kept on giving. Chance encounters are sometimes the ones that most change our lives. He sold Matt a tie, but got more in the bargain more than most people would want and more than anyone deserved. Although these lovers may not have had the pink American dream, they had it better than most, even as they faced a crisis that would change us all.

Look Away Silence is a romance set in the time of AIDS, when ignorance could spell trouble and often did. It encompasses the authors experiences in volunteer community service and personal friendships during a tragic period in American history. The novel is dedicated to the Hyacinth AIDS Foundation, the NAMES Project and to the authors own fallen angels. Mothers, do not shun your children, because you never know how long you have to revel in them.
    286 pages

Edward C. Patterson
    AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

Offline Uvi Poznansky

• View Profile
      • Uvi Poznansky
    « Reply #93 on: February 07, 2015, 08:16:39 am »
    This is the time, this is the hour
    Time is ticking: RISE TO POWER!

★ Love reading? Get this book ★
    RISE TO POWER
    Kindle Countdown deal February 7-February 13

When you get the kindle edition, the audiobook is yours for only $1.99
    Also, get Home FREE

Book Description:
    Here is the story of David as you have never heard it before: from the king himself, telling the unofficial version, the one he never allowed his court scribes to recount. In his mind, history is written to praise the victoriousbut at the last stretch of his illustrious life, he feels an irresistible urge to tell the truth. In the first volume, Rise to Power, David gives you a fascinating account of his early years, culminating with a tribal coronation. Rooted in ancient lore, his is a surprisingly modern memoir.

In an era of cruelty, when destroying the enemy is deemed a sacred directive, the slayer of Goliath finds a way to become larger than life. His search for a path to power leads him in ways that are, at times, scandalous. Notorious for his contradictions, David is seen by others as a gifted court entertainer, a successful captain in Sauls army, a cunning fugitive, a traitor leading a gang of felons, and a ruthless raider of neighboring towns who leaves no witnesses behind.

How does he see himself, during this first phase of his life? With his hands stained with blood, can he find an inner balance between conflicting drives: his ambition for the crown, his determination to survive the conflict with Saul, and his longing for purity, for a touch of the divine, as expressed so lyrically in his psalms and music?

Offline dali

• View Profile
    Re: Bargain Books
    « Reply #94 on: February 12, 2015, 06:40:24 pm »
    ***The True Guide to Genuine Happiness*** is FREE on Amazon from 02/23/2015 to 02/27/2015.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PHJS36M

Back Cover Blurb:
    If there is one aim that all people have in common, it is our personal happiness. Everything we do is inseparable from this aim, because all our actions and thoughts gravitate toward it. With your personal happiness as the main objective of this book, you will find practical ideas that will help you not only to define this aim, but to make it a reality. The following is an outline of those ideas.

HAPPINESS MEANS DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Besides good health, financial security, harmonious relationships, etc., every one of us needs something specific to satisfy our nature and make us completely happy. Without it, we can have everything else and still not be content. How to recognize and satisfy this unique aspect of your character can be found in this book.

KNOW YOUR STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESSES. Bad habits, wrong people, a limiting environment, and so on, are some of the weaknesses that we all have in one form or another. Until we identify and remove these negative elements from our lives, they will keep us from realizing our dreams. At the same time, we may be overlooking some of our strengths that can be the highway to our fulfillment and happiness. The chapter on self-analysis will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and the subsequent chapters will help you work on both.

ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. Any advice on living that is not in accord with your natural tendencies is likely to be misleading. The purpose of this book is not to tell you what to do, but to increase your self-knowledge and make it the basis for all your decisions and actions.

THE TRUE GUIDE TO GENUINE HAPPINESS WILL
    Begin with your self-knowledge
    Focus on what is most important to you
    Bring out the naked truth
    Help you establish balance in your life
    Increase your understanding and appreciation of the world
    Remove guessing and time wasting
    Bring peace and joy into your life

Offline ArchangelEST

• View Profile
    « Reply #95 on: February 12, 2015, 08:08:33 pm »
    On sale for $0.99

Do It Better!
    30 often overlooked and undervalued fitness concepts, behavior tricks, and habits.

By James H. Mayfield

Description:

Learn how to burn fat and keep it off forever by upgrading your current lifestyle with 30 easy to learn lifestyle hacks and behavior tricks.

Did you know that 81% of all New Year's resolutions end up failing?
    That's right; only about 20% of the people manage to stick to their diets, lose weight and keep it off in the long term.

It's time to DO IT BETTER!

Traditional diets and exercise plans can be stressful, and often involve lifestyle changes that are simply too extreme for most people to handle.
    There are betters ways to get fit. It's time to stop forcing yourself into overly restrictive diets or extreme work-out programs.

Discover the best ways to become fit through the use of powerful daily habits!
    Whether you're a beginner or an experienced fitness junkie, you can get and stay fit more easily by learning to use the right tricks at the right time.

Have you ever wondered why some people make staying fit look so easy?
    Wonder no more! Written by an experienced fitness athlete, this book will outline numerous weight management methods that many of the worlds top fitness pro's use every day.

• Prime your body for fitness success using clever organizational skills
    • Find out what's the one thing we do every day that can stop weight loss and ruin our health if done improperly
    • Discover the methods that fitness pro's use to develop a successful mindset
    • Learn about the dangers of temptations and the secrets to how they work
    • Resist cravings and temptations using several easy to learn tricks
    • When should you eat? Where should you eat? And what is the best way to eat? Discover the right answers! 
    • It only takes one habit to change your life, but what is it?
    • Is social interaction important?
    Tune your lifestyle to coincide with your fitness goals!

James H. Mayfield |  | Amazon Author |

Offline godchild

• View Profile
    « Reply #96 on: February 14, 2015, 06:26:19 am »
    This is our new book on Amazon Kindle. It is titled Yummy Tummy Cookbook by Thomas and Christine Schrader. It cost $1.99.

The Yummy Tummy Cookbook has over one hundred recipes. We compiled the best recipes from family, friends, and cooks we met while traveling for twenty-seven years.

When one lady served Yorkshire pudding with a sumptuous roast, we raved over the Yorkshire pudding until she went back to the kitchen and put together another batch, which she baked and served while we were still eating dinner. We did not complain, but happily ate another piece smothered in gravy. Yum!

Who can resist Italian Bean Soup with sprinkled cheese on top, Wedding Soup, or Stuffed Pepper Soup? For fish lovers there is the perfect recipe for fish batter and the oven fried chicken is so delicious.

My husband and I make the Egg Roll recipe all the time. We think they are better than the ones served in our local Chinese restaurants.

Try the tasty Goulash, or the yummy Cherry Salad, or the Tropical Delight dessert. These are only a few of the many recipes in the book.

Then at the end of each recipe there is a promise from the Scripture to brighten your day.

http://www.amazon.com/YUMMY-TUMMY-COOKBOOK-Thomas-Schrader-ebook/dp/B00TIXWZLW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423923542&sr=1-1&keywords=Yummy+Tummy+Cookbook+by+Thomas+and+Christine+Schrader

Offline Robert Dahlen

• Acme Labs
    • Thank you, Harvey.
      • View Profile
      • Monkey Queen Books
    Bargain Books-List all books under 3 bucks here.
    « Reply #97 on: February 15, 2015, 12:01:24 pm »
    It's Monkey Queen time! If you're looking for fast, funny, action-packed fantasy, Michiko and Beth's first adventure, Of Introductions And Abductions, is now on sale at Amazon! Get it for 99 cents US at Amazon.com, and for bargain prices at all other Amazon sites, through March 1! (Also marked down at Kobo, B&N, iTunes and Google Play.) And if you like it, the second book, The Brigadoon Boondoggle, is just $2.99 US, and you can preorder the third book, Under The Stars Of Faerie, for $2.99 US for February 24 release!

"How would you like to help me save the world?"

That was not a phrase that Beth McGill, college student and geek girl, had ever expected to hear, even on a Friday. But when Michiko, the teenage hero called the Monkey Queen, rescues Beth from an ogre, her life gets turned upside down. And when a mutual friend is kidnapped, Michiko and Beth will have to deal with faeries, hobgoblins, a ravenous troll and a sarcastic guinea pig to find him...and the dark masterminds behind the abduction.

It'll be a weekend they'll never forget...if they survive to see Monday morning.

Cover art 2015 Willow, used by permission. http://Willow-san.deviantart.com
    Fantasy novelist, all-around wisecracker and penguin aficionado. Need some fantasy adventure with heroines, humor and heart, and a touch of romance? Skyblade's Gambit and Book Fair Frenzy available exclusively at Amazon! Get all the Monkey Queen e-books at Amazon and other ebook retailers! Find previews, cover art, short stories and much more at the blog or the website!
    Robert Dahlen | Blog | Website | Amazon Central | Willow the cover artist! | Avatar by Calomiel!

Offline jdrew

• View Profile
      • Author's website
    « Reply #98 on: February 19, 2015, 11:21:23 am »
    A collection of fairy tales for girls 2 to 10, either to read themselves or with Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa.

$1.99

Also in the UK
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GVHUEWK
    J Drew
      visit me at  www.jdrewbrumbaugh.com

Offline Rachael Slate

• View Profile
      • Rachael Slate
    « Reply #99 on: February 21, 2015, 12:33:50 pm »
    My debut fantasy romance released this week! Check it out for just 99 cents! Trancing the Tiger is the first book in my steamy Chinese Zodiac Romance Series. Amazon star rating of 4.9! Get this one while it's hot!

http://www.amazon.com/Trancing-Tiger-Chinese-Zodiac-Romance-ebook/dp/B00S47074A/

Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjU3LanfP0

www.rachaelslate.com
    Rachael Slate
    Sizzling Fantasy Romance. Get Scorched.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement