Author Topic: Midnight's Angels - 3rd in supernatural adventure series - around $1 & on KU  (Read 11879 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "A master of the art" - Black Static magazine
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author

Midnight's Angels: The 3rd Raine's Landing Novel (The Raine's Landing Supernatural Series)

It may look like a perfectly ordinary New England town, a little larger than most. But Raine's Landing, Massachusetts, holds some very dark secrets. The real witches of Salem fled here just before the Trials of 1692, and the place has been full of magic - the good and the bad kind - ever since. And a curse hangs over the whole population ... there are so many people because nobody born here can ever leave.

Now the Landing is facing its worst peril yet, monstrous flying creatures in the service of an evil older than the Universe itself. They have an unpleasant way of getting people on their side, and their powers keep on growing until little can withstand them. Most of the major adepts succumb ... there are only two left to defend Raine's Landing. And the town's chief troubleshooter, ex-cop Ross Devries, has an enormous challenge on his hands. He needs to get his former sidekick, Cassie, back into the fight. And if they are to have any slightest chance of winning through, they're going to have to make some very strange new friends.

PRAISE FOR THE RAINE'S LANDING NOVELS:

"Will keep you on the edge of your seat. A definite must read for those into urban fantasy, paranormal fiction, or just a good book" - SF Revu.

"When it comes to fiction for me, characters are first and foremost the most important factor in drawing me into the story, and Mr. Richards' characters are absolutely wonderful. The action is fast and furious, with plenty of witchcraft, magic, and supernatural beings. His writing is atmospheric and spooky, once you start you will find it hard to put down" - The Monster Librarian.

"Tremendously entertaining. I thoroughly recommend this to all fans of the paranormal genre" - author Gaston Sanders.

"By weaving this fantasy into a modern setting, Richards creates something unique" - Alternative Reads.

"The action doesn't let up for a page as Richards pulls one menace out of the bag after another. Raine's Landing is a playground for (his) vibrant imagination, while the rest of us stand on the sidelines with eyes wide open at his audacity and wonder what he'll do next" - Black Static magazine.

"Just hums along, taking you at high speed to places of which you have never dreamed. Be sure to pick up this superb fantasy" - The Deepening Review Site.

"Richards is a master at suspending disbelief and combining horror, fantasy and humor in a way that will mesmerize readers from cover to cover" - Romantic Times Book Reviews, sf/fantasy section.

"A terrific author. A unique and eloquent voice" - editor John Pelan.

View the complete series. Also available in Paperback.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
    • Not really a moderator. :)
      • View Profile
    Tony --------------------------

Congratulations on the book!  :)

This is just a friendly reminder that KindleBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum.  Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows: (Note that this doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so post this note in every thread. :) )

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information.  You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days.  Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link.  Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!  Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post.  For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
    Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum.  Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards!  Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
    Book Bazaar Moderators
    My Kindles
    Hermoine's Handbag (Voyage)
    Ed's (Voyage Refurb)
    Bedtime Reading (Oasis 9)
    Godric's Hollow (Basic 7)
    My Tardis (PW 10)

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Glad to be here, as always. Thanks, Betsy & Ann.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Book #5 in the Raine's Landing series is now due out on Kindle in the next couple of months.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Re: Midnight's Angels - 3rd in a critically-acclaimed supernatural series
    « Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 10:42:18 am »
    You can find out more about the series on my blog, WELCOME TO RAINE'S LANDING.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Re: Midnight's Angels - 3rd in a critically-acclaimed supernatural series
    « Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 04:14:27 pm »
    That includes the reviews for Midnight's Angels.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Re: Midnight's Angels - 3rd in the Raine's Landing supernatural series
    « Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 03:24:56 pm »
    You can see the reviews for the 4th book in the series on my signature, below.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Re: Midnight's Angels - 3rd novel in the Raine's Landing supernatural series
    « Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 02:27:50 pm »
    Hope you all had a terrific Xmas!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 08:12:28 am »
    Keep well, and read plenty of ebooks.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 10:28:10 am »
    There'll be a new Raine's Landing novel this year. Meanwhile, there are 5 to choose from. A couple are in my signature, below.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    I've yet another new novel -- a vampire epic this time -- due out in September 2014. More info about it on my blog. Meanwhile, there's this, and plenty more to keep you busy.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    There's further book news on my blog right now, with more to come.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    I'll have more news in a couple of weeks at most. Keep an eye on my blog.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    There's news of a brand-new detective novel on my blog: http://raineslanding.blogspot.com

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    A number of my e-books are featured on THE INDIE BOOK LOUNGE. Check it out.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    More supernatural and detective fiction coming soon.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    Just back from a great vacation, having had my original one scuppered by the French air-traffic controller's strike. There'll be brand-new books news on my blog -- http://raineslanding.blogspot.com -- real soon.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 02:20:05 pm »
    And there are new books and stories of mine appearing on Kindle frequently. See my signature for the latest.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 02:17:09 pm »
    All of my self-published e-books are on sale for 99c until the end of August, including 2 long collections, a brand-new haunted hotel novel, and 3 full-length novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural adventure series.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement