Author Topic: Upgrade Buyer's Remorse?  (Read 5491 times)  

Offline kindlematt

• Kunming, Yunnan, China
  • To read, is to share the mind of another person.
    • View Profile
Re: Upgrade Buyer's Remorse?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 07:56:19 am »
Well, I feel better. I made an agreement with my friend. If Amazon comes out with a Kindle Paperwhite that has significant improvements, such as color, then I will sell her my current one at a great discount, and get a new one!
The world is like a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline patrickt

• Oaxaca, Mexico
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 02:42:39 pm »
    I like my Kindle Keyboard. It's where I store my to-be-read books. I liked my Kindle Basic but I will be giving that away. My Kindle Paperwhite is a major leap from the Basic because of the light. I think it's fantastic. I often eat alone in restaurants and I have to read while I eat and people looked at me funny when I put on my headlamp to read.

Sound on a Paperwhite would not get my money. Neither would color. I just read books. Waterproofing would probably get me to buy. More options at the larger end of the font size scale might get me to buy.

Offline Shastastan

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: May 03, 2013, 10:02:39 am »
    We've been on our K2's for years, but my wife's is starting to act a little flaky.  They have been very reliable and we've felt no reason to change until now.  Her new 3G paperwhite was supposed to come yesterday, but UPS didn't show up.  I don't care about color for an ereader, but the paperwhite lit screen is a real plus since there are many places with poor lighting.  I may want one after I see hers.  My K2 is working fine though....and I just got a new Nexus 10 5 weeks ago.
    The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement