Author Topic: Publisher's Weekly Bestselling ebooks? Who here sold more than 25,000  (Read 429 times)  

Offline Michael_J_Sullivan

• Fairfax, VA
    • View Profile
I just saw this post On the bestselling ebooks in the industry for 2012 Of course it excluded all the indies...My guess they could have gone to Amazon and get a list of people who sold more than 25,000 in 2012 - but no....they list only the ones from publishers so I want my own list.

Please tell me what titles you have that sold more than 25,000 in 2012.  Please note SOLD - don't include your free giveaways.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:14:19 am by Michael_J_Sullivan »
Wikipedia | Amazon | Twitter | Blog/Website |  Bundled Hollow World DRM-free ebooks with purchase of print or audio

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline jenminkman

• The Hague, the Netherlands
    • USAT bestselling author of YA fiction from Holland
      • View Profile
      • Dutch YA author Jen Minkman
    Yes, I would love to know this too! Just commenting so I can keep an eye on this topic :) I gave away 11,000 copies of my first book in 5 days, but that doesn't count, unfortunately!

Jen Minkman | author website | blog | facebook | twitter

Offline Christa Wick

• U.S.A.
      • View Profile
      • Christa Wick
    I like that this is the 2d & 3d sentence of the article

And while we estimate that we have more than 1,000 e-books with sales of 25,000+, we know this does not reflect all e-book sales in the book industry. Still, a look at this quantity underscores that the book business is quickly moving to digital.

Offline David Thayer

• View Profile
    PW's list is only a survey of certain publishers. They know the list is not exhaustive as some publishers don't respond and thousands more are
    not queried in the first place.
    David Thayer

KBoards.com

• Advertisement