Author Topic: 35% Off on Premade Covers (Weekend Sale) - RockingBookCovers.com  (Read 41401 times)  

Online RBC

• View Profile
    • RockingBookCovers.com
Hello!

EDIT: Info on the KBoards premade cover sale is on the last post

Are you looking for Bestselling cover designs for Affordable Prices? At Rocking Book Covers you can get Custom Covers or Premade Covers that will look as good as anything that comes out of big New York's Traditional Publishers. I've worked with over 1000 indie authors now and some have gone on to have multiple top places on their Amazon genre lists..

But, picking a cover designer can be hard, because there are many who have that 'Bestselling cover designs' claim. And legitimately. That's why I also try to write helpful articles about cover design and process. You can learn useful stuff just from that without even hiring me first. These will help you make a more educated decision when looking at designers and designs:

1. Book Cover Design Checklist (18 Things to Prepare Before Ordering a Book Cover):
             https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/book-cover-design-checklist/ - now with a Downloadable document that you can print out!

2. 12 Things to Expect from a Book Cover Designer:
              https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/12-things-to-expect-from-your-book-cover-designer/

3. 5 Different Ways to Brand Book Covers for Series:
              https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/different-ways-to-brand-book-covers-for-series/

4. Book Cover Design Prices in 2017 (Observation of market trends and why cover pricing ranges so much):
              https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/book-cover-design-prices-2017/

5. 12 Book Cover Design Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Book Sales
              https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/book-cover-design-mistakes/

6. QUIZ: Can You Tell a Good Book Cover from Bad One?
             https://www.RockingBookCovers.com/quiz

Some of the covers I've done:

What you get:

- at least 2 concepts in about 5-7 days after deposit is paid
- 100% moneyback guarantee if none of the designs done are used as cover on Amazon
- world class photomanipulated covers (I'm not an illustrator)
- stock photos included in the price (some cover designers will have lower prices but you have to buy stocks yourself)
- high quality ebook covers and print covers of any needed size suitable for CreateSpace
- 3D Mockups and Audiobook covers can be created, matching the main cover

Testimonial:

I worked with no less than 4 cover artists before finding rockingbookcovers.com, and none of them could deliver the service and product I needed. Some of them were great people but couldn't do the super complex manipulations I needed.  Some had the skills I needed but not the communication and professionalism.  I was so relieved to find rockingbookcovers.com delivered on both.  I was nervous at first because rockingbookcovers.com is a fairly new site, but after the initial consultation I was actually excited about my book covers again.  Adrijus' passion is contagious.  I've never experienced this level of service and communication with a designer before.  His communication is prompt prompt prompt!
I'm not an easy author to work with and Adrijus knew exactly how to direct the project while still getting the exact result I wanted. Adrijus is not only incredibly talented at design, he also has a keen marketing sense and desires the books he works on to succeed.  He keeps working until he's happy, and he has a sharp sharp eye.  That said, he was consistently ahead of deadline and never behind.  Bottom line: rockingbookcovers.com delivers.  The covers are stunning, the customer service is unmatched, and I won't have a cover created anywhere else from now on. 
-Opal Mellon

Portfolio, prices and packages can be found at http://www.rockingbookcovers.com. As you will see, no signs of this sale are on my website. It's not available to others and won't be.

Looking for a cheaper option? Premade covers are best for that, costs between $50 and $150 and are only sold once. Now there are about 1000 covers to choose from:
 http://www.rockingbookcovers.com/premade-covers/

Best wishes,
Adrijus G.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 10:12:19 am by RBC »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
    • Alexandria, VA
    • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey.
      • View Profile
      • Betsy True Designs
    RBC--

Welcome to KBoards! 

You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Caf, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar:  you may have one thread and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time.  New threads will be removed.  Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to.  And, you may not make back-to-back posts within seven days.  If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks! 

Also, active members (10 or more posts, active in the last 60 days) may have a listing in the Yellow Pages for Authors

Betsy
    KBoards Moderator
    Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
    Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX    KB Member #72
    Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline legion

• CanDoLand
      • View Profile
    Wow--loving what I see so far!
    *off to check out your website*

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Wow--loving what I see so far!
    *off to check out your website*

Thank you! ;)

@Betsy, understood. Won't break the rules!:)

Offline theaatkinson

• Canada
    • Fiction to the Left of Mainstream
      • View Profile
      • GonzoInk
    gorgeous! wish  needed cover right now

Fiction to the left of Mainstream| Phoenix is FREE
    Thea Atkinson | get more freebies

Offline Duane Gundrum

• Grand Rapids, Michigan
      • View Profile
      • Duane Gundrum
    Some of those are pretty nice. Good luck to you.

Twitter: DuaneGundrum | Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com
    Visit my new Youtube channel on writing: https://www.youtube.com/c/DuaneGundrum

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Thank you for kind words! ;)

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Only 5 days left to get this deal! After that, it won't be repeated. My prices will go up in the middle of this month/start of May.

Cheers
    RBC

Offline YoclaDesigns

• View Profile
      • Yocla Book Cover Designs
    You have some really awesome designs! I don't know how you work with just one stock photo and still make your covers look so cool >.>
    I need at least 2...

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    You have some really awesome designs! I don't know how you work with just one stock photo and still make your covers look so cool >.>
    I need at least 2...

Thank you Clarissa, appreciate it! ;) You got some great ones too. Like your website, the intro page is good, shows off covers well.

Depends on the cover mostly, sometimes it's the text that is main focus, sometimes it's one stock and then texture work and manipulation. Or brush work.

Cheers

Offline YoclaDesigns

• View Profile
      • Yocla Book Cover Designs
    Thank you Clarissa, appreciate it! ;) You got some great ones too. Like your website, the intro page is good, shows off covers well.

Depends on the cover mostly, sometimes it's the text that is main focus, sometimes it's one stock and then texture work and manipulation. Or brush work.

Cheers
    I consider textures stock too xD I just love my pen tool so much that it feels weird if I don't use it for a cover. Haha!
    Anyway, I wish you all the best! :)

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    I consider textures stock too xD I just love my pen tool so much that it feels weird if I don't use it for a cover. Haha!
    Anyway, I wish you all the best! :)

Counted them as a bit different but yeah, haha not big difference. I do love texture work tho. And I like Pen tool too, it's totally the best! haha

Keep it up! ;)

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: Rocking Book Covers - 20% Off for KBoards!
    « Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 12:45:30 pm »
    New deal for KBoards members! No signs of it on RBC Website so you can see it's not a marketing trick. 20% off any package price just for Authors from this forum.

New cover designs will be added as soon I've cleared up authors permissions to do it.

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Adding some Premade Covers today and updating portfolio/testimonials. Here is a recent testimonial from KBoards author I had the chance to work with:

I worked with no less than 4 cover artists before finding rockingbookcovers.com, and none of them could deliver the service and product I needed. Some of them were great people but couldn't do the super complex manipulations I needed.  Some had the skills I needed but not the communication and professionalism.  I was so relieved to find rockingbookcovers.com delivered on both.

I was nervous at first because rockingbookcovers.com is a fairly new site, but after the initial consultation I was actually excited about my book covers again.  Adrijus' passion is contagious.  I've never experienced this level of service and communication with a designer before.  His communication is prompt prompt prompt!

I'm not an easy author to work with and Adrijus knew exactly how to direct the project while still getting the exact result I wanted. Adrijus is not only incredibly talented at design, he also has a keen marketing sense and desires the books he works on to succeed.  He keeps working until he's happy, and he has a sharp sharp eye.  That said, he was consistently ahead of deadline and never behind.  Bottom line: rockingbookcovers.com delivers.  The covers are stunning, the customer service is unmatched, and I won't have a cover created anywhere else from now on. 
    -Opal Mellon

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Some recent work, more coming next week:

Raised pricing now. KBoard members still get a discount tho, prices are at $127/$177/$347 instead of the ones on the site.
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:47:45 am by RBC »

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: Rocking Book Covers - KBoards Special!Discount ends on June 1st
    « Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 06:58:43 am »
    Adding new Premades to the Portfolio and new cover for KBoards author made last week:

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: Rocking Book Covers - 15 New Premade Covers Added on 1st of June!
    « Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 06:38:34 pm »
    15 new Premades added today, more coming soon:

Offline H.M. Ward

• US
      • View Profile
      • H.M. Ward
    « Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 07:00:56 pm »
    Dude, your covers are awesome. I love the texture/ grunge style you got going on with some of these. Very edgy and sure to stand out. :)
    NYT, WSJ, & USAT Bestselling Author

Offline Al Dente

• Because my raps are so hard.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 07:04:27 pm »
    I was looking at some of these and they made me want to write a story just so I could buy one.  :)

Offline Robert Brumm

• Wisconsin
      • View Profile
      • www.robertbrumm.com
    « Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 07:11:46 pm »
    The "Never Again" guy reminds me of Aaron Rogers of the Packers.  ;D

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    « Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 05:46:26 am »
    Dude, your covers are awesome. I love the texture/ grunge style you got going on with some of these. Very edgy and sure to stand out. :)

Thank you very much!!! ;) I was hesitant to do them and show them as I felt they might be too edgy and weird haha But this is developing to be my style more and more so great to hear words like yours!!!

@David Scroggins Awesome, that's my goal! ;D You could totally buy one and write it.. haha Anyway, no pressure, thank you for kind words!

@Robert Brumm True! It's the eyes probably :)

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com

Over 50 Premade covers now available on Rocking Book Covers website!

A new sale, ending on July 1st for Print book covers - $200 for print/ebook cover and 2 banners for Facebook/Website etc.

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Less than a week left for Print cover sale! $200 for both, print/ebook cover. Sale ends on July 1st.

Get yours while it's on!

Here is a recent new cover I did, for a fellow KBoards member!

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: Rocking Book Covers -
    « Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 01:56:12 pm »
    Some new premade covers added:

New Summer sale on until 20th of July - 2 for price of 1. Any Custom Cover package. Not for premades!

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: Rocking Book Covers - 2 for price of 1 Summer sale!
    « Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 01:19:34 pm »
    Just 3 days left for 2-for-1 sale! Get it while you can. You can save one cover for later on if you don't need 2 now (I can hold the reservation for 2 months).

Some of the new premades added:

Check them all out at: http://www.rockingbookcovers.com/premade-covers/

New series that will be out in the future:

KBoards.com

• Advertisement