Author Topic: 35% Off on Premade Covers (Weekend Sale) - RockingBookCovers.com  (Read 41400 times)  

Online RBC

• View Profile
    • RockingBookCovers.com
New pricing and shopping experience are now live!

I was considering raising all prices for premades, but looking at some older designs, they were not worth the bigger price so I dropped some designs and decided to price covers between $50 and $90. There will be more expensive covers coming but not in all genres. I'll keep the pricing range broad to fit all budgets.

You can see new more convenient way to buy covers and new designs at:

https://www.RockingBookCovers.com/premade-covers

New additions:

Gift Cards (buy your friend a gift and they can spend less on a cover or even get it free)
Wishlist
Ratings (give covers and articles ratings)
Ordering update like Print cover, audiobook cover or promotional image is as easy as checking a box

Hope you will enjoy this improvement!

Happy New Year!
Adrijus
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:59:03 pm by RBC »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    New additions! 40+ new premade designs added on sale now. Here is a preview of some of them:

Hope you like them and check out the rest at www.RockingBookCovers.com/premade-covers

Best,
    RBC

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    More new Premades added since last update! Two batches, 25 and 35 covers so total of 60. Many genres included. Small preview:

Check them out at:

www.RockingBookCovers.com/premade-covers

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: GIVEAWAY: Win 1 of 10 Premade Book Covers - RockingBookCovers.com
    « Reply #278 on: April 10, 2020, 11:03:48 am »
    I've decided to do a premade book cover giveaway. There's plenty of bad news and all of us just being in limbo for next few months (big recession??) etc so I figured why not try to have something fun and maybe help boost some writers' careers a little.

If you're planning to launch a new book(or renew old one) in next 3 months, you can now enter a free giveaway where 10 authors will win 1 premade book cover of their choosing from my 900+ designs available. Nothing much to do to enter it really, I won't be using the email addresses for future emailing etc. Learn more about the giveaway entry here:

www.RockingBookCovers.com/giveaway

Winners will be announced on April 15th! So the giveaway is only 5 days long. Winners will be emailed and announced on my Facebook fan page.

Online RBC

• View Profile
      • RockingBookCovers.com
    Re: 35% Off on Premade Covers (Weekend Sale) - RockingBookCovers.com
    « Reply #279 on: May 21, 2020, 10:15:11 am »
    I've uploaded 50 new Premade book covers and am now doing a Kboards sale for them with a 35% discount. Sale ends on this Sunday.

Check out the covers at www.rockingbookcovers.com/premade-covers/ and enter coupon kboards35 for the discount.

About a 1000 designs currently available.

Stay healthy and creative!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement