Author Topic: FREE Sci-Fi Book "Siege of Terra" for 4 days by Robin MacMillan  (Read 489 times)  

Offline Robinmac114

• View Profile
FREE Sci-Fi Book "Siege of Terra" for 4 days by Robin MacMillan
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:16:53 pm »
Hello Kindle Boards!

My name is Robin MacMillan, and I'm a newly published Author that just put up the book "Siege of Terra" on Amazon. Now i know there is a lot of traffic here on this site so that's why I'm posting here. A lot of people ask me, how hard was it to write? I say its easy, its promoting your work that's the hard part.

Here is the blurb for the book.

In the early twenty-first century Earth is finally overcome by famine and pollution. Humanity is forced to unite and work together to save themselves. It took nearly two centuries before they succeeded in their mission: Space. They left Earth behind hoping to begin again on another world: Terra. Terra was a solution to a problem. Humans thought they were alone...The fate of the human race rests heavily on the shoulders of Colonel Mavrik Woods. Mavrik thought he knew who he could trust...

So please, check out my book, i would love to get some reviews going on.

Robin MacMillan.

http://www.amazon.com/Siege-Terra-Mavrik-Woods-ebook/dp/B00B0F90IW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1358712178&sr=1-1&keywords=Robin+MacMillan
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:11:30 am by Robinmac114 »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
    • Alexandria, VA
    • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey.
      • View Profile
      • Betsy True Designs
    Re: Sci-Fi Book "Siege of Terra" by Robin MacMillan
    « Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:17:51 pm »
    Robin,

Welcome to KindleBoards and congratulations on your book!

KindleBoards is a Kindle fan and reader forum.  As you browse KindleBoards, keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed in the Book Bazaar. (You've posted your book thread in the right place; this is just our standard welcome that we place in all book threads. :)

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information.  You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice). 

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days.  Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then. You may modify the latest post to reflect new information.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link.  Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post.  For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread: Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum: https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html.  Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards!  Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions. 

Betsy & Ann
    Book Bazaar Moderators
    Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
    Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX    KB Member #72
    Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline Robinmac114

• View Profile
    Free Sci-Fi for 24 hours.
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 07:55:25 pm »
    I thought i would put Siege of Terra up for a free promo for 24 hours, starting at midnight (Jan 25 12:01 am - Jan 25 11:59 pm. Feel free to check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/Siege-Terra-Mavrik-Series-ebook/dp/B00B0F90IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358270932&sr=8-1&keywords=siege+of+terra

R.M

<merged with existing thread.  Please, one thread per book.  Bookmark this thread so that you can find it again, thanks!  --Ann>
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 05:19:59 am by Ann in Arlington »

Offline Robinmac114

• View Profile
    Re: Free Sci-Fi for 24 hours.
    « Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 08:46:01 am »
    Siege of Terra received its first review a few days ago, a 4 star review!

Also, Siege of Terra will be available as a hard copy that you can order on amazon after i finish all of the tax forms, so you can look for that as well!

http://www.amazon.com/Siege-Terra-Mavrik-Series-ebook/dp/B00B0F90IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358270932&sr=8-1&keywords=siege+of+terra

R.M

Offline Robinmac114

• View Profile
    Re: FREE Sci-Fi Book "Siege of Terra" for 4 days by Robin MacMillan
    « Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 08:13:32 am »
    "Siege of Terra" has gone free for the next 4 days! Make sure to grab a copy today and i hope you enjoy it!

R.M

Offline Shane Ward

• London
    • I write Sci-Fi
      • View Profile
      • Author: Shane Ward
    Re: FREE Sci-Fi Book "Siege of Terra" for 4 days by Robin MacMillan
    « Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 01:22:56 pm »
    Looks like my Cup of Tea... Clicked with thanks  :P

Download the Terminus X Novel
    Click above image.

For more information visit: -
    (www.shaneward.net)

Main Topic | Terminus X Topic | Facebook | Twitter

Offline Robinmac114

• View Profile
    FREE Sci-Fi Book "Siege of Terra" for 4 days by Robin MacMillan
    « Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 07:10:34 pm »
    "Siege of Terra" will be downloadable for free for the next 5 days, grab a copy today!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B0F90IW

KBoards.com

• Advertisement