Author Topic: American Express/Amazon offer  (Read 1658 times)  

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
American Express/Amazon offer
« on: December 02, 2013, 07:25:15 am »
In my emails over the weekend, I received an offer from American Express for a $25 credit to my account if I spent $75 on Amazon with my American Express card. My understanding is that this needed to be in one order, though the email wasn't explicit. The email was explicit that you had to click on a link in the email to activate the offer. I wasn't sure I would have something to spend that much money in one order, but the deal on the Fire HDX solved that problem for me!

If you have an AE card, look for this email and click on the link to activate it! I have a Delta Airlines branded affinity card, but I didn't see anything in the email limiting it to that style of card.
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Card-carrying melodrama villain
      • View Profile
      • All about me....<hee hee>
    Re: American Express/Amazon offer
    « Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 10:52:39 am »
    This does work (I am cynical and didn't blindly accept that it would). I've received the $25 credit to my AE account.
    "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

KBoards.com

• Advertisement