Author Topic: Excellant Customer Service from Bobarra  (Read 1272 times)  

Offline Margaret

• Bensalem, PA
    • View Profile
    • Mrs. Ryan - Library
Excellant Customer Service from Bobarra
« on: January 16, 2010, 06:09:12 am »
I would like to let everyone know of the wonderful customer service I was given by Andrea and her Bobarra company.  About a week ago I ordered the Austen cover in the pink and green design.  I mentioned in the comments portion of my order that I was a Kindle Boards member, but I did not use a discount code.  When I received the cover, I loved it, but noticed that I had been charged the whole price.  To be honest, I really wasn't worried about it.  I was satisfied with my purchase and thought it was priced fairly.  I did comment on one of the review threads about how much I liked my cover.  A few days ago, I saw a post from Andrea where she mentioned a specific discount code, and asked that anyone who had not used it contact her for a refund.  She mentioned my name as someone who should do so.  I contacted her and she asked for my full name and order number to process the refund.  I no longer had the order number, so I thanked her for her offer and figured that would be the end of the matter.  I just received a message from Andrea.  She found my order and is processing the refund.  I wanted to let everyone know that Bobarra not only makes a beautiful product, but also goes far beyond the expected in the costumer service department.  Thank you, Andrea!
Six kids, five grandchildren, and I am still in elementary school.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline egh34

• View Profile
    Re: Excellant Customer Service from Bobarra
    « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 06:18:26 am »
    They are by far my favorite company to work with, and my favorite cover!!

Offline mistyd107

• Alvarado Tx
      • View Profile
    Re: Excellant Customer Service from Bobarra
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 02:55:19 pm »
    ITA on All counts Working with Andrea is AMAZING !
    Totals Read in 2014: Books-9  Pgs-3,156  Loc-44,841

KBoards.com

• Advertisement