Author Topic: Think the Russians on the news are dangerous? Meet the ones in my novel.  (Read 11995 times)  

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
The Russians aren't coming. They're already here.

Vladimir Koralov was on an elite KGB team many years ago. A mission went catastrophically wrong. Most of the members died. Or so, everyone thought.

In truth, four members killed several others so they could escape communism and defect to the United States. Vlad has discovered their betrayal and has brought a team of assassins to kill the former Soviet traitors.

In another place and time, Mike Reagan was a KGB agent. But, now, he's so American, he votes, pays taxes, and serves on jury duty when he's called. When he finds out people are coming to kill him, his plan is simple. Kill them first.

Al Lincoln has no idea any of this is happening. He's living the American dream. When he takes his family on a camping trip and sees a man from his past in the forest, he realizes the decision he made years ago may cost his family their lives. Years of the good life in suburbia have left him badly out of shape... but he still has his instincts.

If you ever wished Tom Clancy and John Lecarre had a little more action and James Patterson and Clive Cussler had a little less, you'll enjoy Russian Assassins in America, a taut standalone thriller in Lucian's Conspiracy series.

Don't miss out. Buy Russian Assassins in America today.

https://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Russian-Assassins-America-Lucian-ebook/dp/B00KURL2IW/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:49:46 PM by Lucian »
I believe, sometimes, very powerful people do bad things in secret. I also believe good people try to stop them. My novels are about these battles.
Lucian | twitter

Online Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Laugh Loud. Run Fast. Be Kind.
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America--Thriller
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 04:57:42 AM »

Welcome to KBoards, Or Welcome Back ;) OR Hi, glad you're still here. :D Congratulations on the book!  :)

Much of what follows you are, no doubt, already aware of, so please consider this to be just a friendly reminder. :) (The posting of this 'welcome letter' doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so we post this note in every thread. :) )

KBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum.  Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function or the Kboards bookmark tool available on each thread) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information.  You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days.  Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link.  Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!  Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post.  For information on more ways to promote here on KBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum.  Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KBoards!  Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis 2016
AquaKindle
Godric's Hollow (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
A group of Russian assassins come to America to kill four former KGB agents who defected to the U.S. before the fall of the Soviet Empire.

Can four FBI agents stop them, or will the Russian assassins get their revenge?

Read the thriller, Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America.

Prime members can borrow it for free.

merged with existing thread . . .remember, only one thread per book, thanks. :)  Also, please do not delete previous posts as we use them to verify you're not bumping prematurely. :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:20:31 AM by Lucian »
I believe, sometimes, very powerful people do bad things in secret. I also believe good people try to stop them. My novels are about these battles.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: **Amazon Prime members** Borrow this Conspiracy Thriller for free
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 09:10:57 AM »
A team of Russian assassins comes to America to kill former KGB agents who defected to the U.S. before the fall of communism.

A group of FBI agents tries to stop them.

Amazon Prime members can borrow my post-cold war thriller, Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America for free.

It's the first in my CONSPIRACY series. The next book (JFK's Second Shooter) should go live in a month or so. The third book (Population Elimination) comes out in the fall. The fourth book (Global Warming) hopefully out for Christmas.

Thank you for your interest.

Lucian

I have modified the description for the novel in the quote above. This is a bump on July 13, 2014.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: ***New Kindle Unlimited Members*** Borrow This Spy Thriller for Free
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 10:45:35 AM »
I've updated the title and made some small adjustments to the description for a bump on July 21, 2014
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Bumping. New title and new synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: **They thought the Cold War was over. They were wrong.**
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 01:40:21 PM »
Bumping with a new Subject title but the previous synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Bumping with a new title and synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: If you like Action-Thrillers, I've written one.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 04:53:17 PM »
Bumping with a new subject title but the same synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
I've updated the title and kept the synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Thriller about former KGB agents being hunted for defecting to America.
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 08:30:08 AM »
I've updated the post title and kept the synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
I've updated the post title and rewritten the synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
I've kept the post title and updated the synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Thriller about former KGB agents hunted for defecting to America.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »
I've tweaked the title of the post and the synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Feds try to stop Russian Assassins from killing ex-KGB agents who defected.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 09:00:35 AM »
I've reworded the title of the post and the synopsis.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Thriller about retired spies out for revenge.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 11:01:49 AM »
I've reworded the title of the post and the synopsis for an update.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Action-Thriller now only $0.99 in Kindle Countdown Deal
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »
Bumping to announce the sale.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: FBI vs. Russian Assassins in this post cold war action thriller
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 12:17:45 AM »
Bumping for Cyber Monday and a new subject title for the post.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: FBI vs. Russian Assassins in this post cold war action thriller
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2014, 12:19:42 AM »
Because some conspiracies are personal.

Vladimir Koralov used to be on an elite KGB team many years ago. Then, a mission went wrong and most of the team was killed. Or so everyone thought.

In truth four members killed several others so they could escape communism and defect to the United States. Vlad has discovered what happened and brings a team of assassins to kill the former Soviet traitors.

Now, a Section Chief at the FBI, Hank Rollins used to be a CIA agent during the cold war. When he finds out someone's killing the men he helped defect, he leaves his office and goes back into the field to stop them.

In another place and time, Mike Reagan was a KGB agent. But now, he's so American, he votes, pays taxes, and serves on jury duty whenever he's called. When he finds out people are coming to kill him, he resolves to kill them first.

Al Lincoln has no idea any of this is happening. He, his wife, daughter, and son are camping. He's living the American dream. Until he sees a man from his past in the forest and he realizes the decision he made years ago may cost him and his family their lives. Years of the good life have left him out of shape... but he still has his instincts.

From the Florida Keys to Manhattan, to Southern California, the Russian assassins hunt their prey... until their prey strike back.

Will Vladimir Koralov kill the men who betrayed him all those years ago? Or will Hank Rollins get to the bottom of what's happening before it's too late for the men who trusted him with their lives?

Find out in the thriller, Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America.

I don't know how to make a link but it's the book on the left in my signature.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(The ebook description is above.)
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Bumping with an updated post title. And again, Happy New Year!
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Vladimir Koralov used to be on an elite KGB team many years ago. Then, a mission went wrong and most of the team was killed. Or so everyone thought.

In truth four members killed several others so they could escape communism and defect to the United States. Vlad has discovered what happened and brings a team of assassins to kill the former Soviet traitors.

Now, a Section Chief at the FBI, Hank Rollins used to be a CIA agent during the cold war. When he finds out someone's killing the men he helped defect, he leaves his office and goes back into the field to stop them.

In another place and time, Mike Reagan was a KGB agent. But now, he's so American, he votes, pays taxes, and serves on jury duty whenever he's called. When he finds out people are coming to kill him, he resolves to kill them first.

Al Lincoln has no idea any of this is happening. He, his wife, daughter, and son are camping. He's living the American dream. Until he sees a man from his past in the forest and he realizes the decision he made years ago may cost him and his family their lives. Years of the good life have left him out of shape... but he still has his instincts.

From the Florida Keys to Manhattan, to Southern California, the Russian assassins hunt their prey... until their prey strike back.

Will Vladimir Koralov kill the men who betrayed him all those years ago? Or will Hank Rollins get to the bottom of what's happening before it's too late for the men who trusted him with their lives?

Find out in the thriller, Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America. Because some conspiracies are personal.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Thriller about Feds & exKGB vs. modern Russian Assassins
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 12:12:58 AM »
From the author of Conspiracy: JFK's Second Shooter, a former Top 100 Kindle Bestseller in 5 Amazon Thriller categories in the U.S. and U.K., comes a post-Cold War revenge spy thriller like no other.

Highly trained, cold-blooded, Russian Assassins have come to America to kill four ex-KGB agents who defected to the United States before the fall of the Soviet Union.

Four FBI agents piece together what's happening and battle to keep the defectors alive.

Find out what happens in Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America, the thriller that cracked the Top 50 in three Kindle Thriller Sub-Categories---Pulp, Assassinations, Conspiracies.

http://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Russian-Assassins-America-Lucian-ebook/dp/B00KURL2IW/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:34:10 PM by Lucian »
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
From the author of Conspiracy: JFK's Second Shooter, a former Top 100 Kindle Bestseller in 5 Amazon Thriller categories in the U.S. and U.K., comes a post-Cold War revenge spy thriller like no other.

Highly trained, cold-blooded, Russian Assassins have come to America to kill four ex-KGB agents who defected to the United States before the fall of the Soviet Union.

Four FBI agents piece together what's happening and battle to keep the defectors alive.

Find out what happens in Conspiracy: Russian Assassins in America, the thriller that cracked the Top 50 in three Kindle Thriller Sub-Categories---Pulp, Assassinations, Conspiracies.

http://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Russian-Assassins-America-Lucian-ebook/dp/B00KURL2IW/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

From the Florida Keys, to Manhattan, to Southern California, to the mountains of Colorado, the Russian assassins hunt their prey... until their prey hunt them back.

Lucian | twitter