Author Topic: Think the Russians on the news are dangerous? Meet the ones in my novel.  (Read 11994 times)  

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
Re: Think the Russians on the news are dangerous? Meet the ones in my novel.
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2018, 10:40:54 PM »
The Russians aren't coming. They're already here.

Vladimir Koralov was on an elite KGB team many years ago. A mission went catastrophically wrong. Most of the members died. Or so, everyone thought.

In truth, four members killed several others so they could escape communism and defect to the United States. Vlad has discovered their betrayal and has brought a team of assassins to kill the former Soviet traitors.

In another place and time, Mike Reagan was a KGB agent. But, now, he's so American, he votes, pays taxes, and serves on jury duty when he's called. When he finds out people are coming to kill him, his plan is simple. Kill them first.

Al Lincoln has no idea any of this is happening. He's living the American dream. When he takes his family on a camping trip and sees a man from his past in the forest, he realizes the decision he made years ago may cost his family their lives. Years of the good life in suburbia have left him badly out of shape... but he still has his instincts.

If you ever wished Tom Clancy and John Lecarre had a little more action and James Patterson and Clive Cussler had a little less, you'll enjoy Russian Assassins in America, a taut standalone thriller in Lucian's Conspiracy series.

Don't miss out. Buy Russian Assassins in America today.

https://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Russian-Assassins-America-Lucian-ebook/dp/B00KURL2IW/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
I believe, sometimes, very powerful people do bad things in secret. I also believe good people try to stop them. My novels are about these battles.
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2018, 09:46:33 AM »

Vladimir Koralov was on an elite KGB team many years ago. A mission went catastrophically wrong. Most of the members died. Or so, everyone thought.

In truth, four members killed several others so they could escape communism and defect to the United States. Vlad has discovered their betrayal and has brought a team of assassins to kill the former Soviet traitors.

In another place and time, Mike Reagan was a KGB agent. But, now, he's so American, he votes, pays taxes, and serves on jury duty when he's called. When he finds out people are coming to kill him, his plan is simple. Kill them first.

Al Lincoln has no idea any of this is happening. He's living the American dream. When he takes his family on a camping trip and sees a man from his past in the forest, he realizes the decision he made years ago may cost his family their lives. Years of the good life in suburbia have left him badly out of shape... but he still has his instincts.

If you ever wished Tom Clancy and John Lecarre had a little more action and James Patterson and Clive Cussler had a little less, you'll enjoy Russian Assassins in America, a taut standalone thriller in Lucian's Conspiracy series.

https://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Russian-Assassins-America-Lucian-ebook/dp/B00KURL2IW/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

I believe, sometimes, very powerful people do bad things in secret. I also believe good people try to stop them. My novels are about these battles.
Lucian | twitter

Offline rchapman1

• Queensland, Australia
    • View Profile
    • ritaleechapman.com
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2018, 11:45:28 PM »
Great heading, Lucian!
Rita Lee Chapman

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2018, 07:37:50 PM »
Thanks, Rita!
Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter

Offline Lucian

• Incognito
    • View Profile

Lucian | twitter