Author Topic: Ampersand Book Interiors: Because '&' means more for YOU.  (Read 35342 times)  

Offline AmpersandBookInteriors

• Because & means more.
    • View Profile
    • Ampersand Book Interiors
I would definitely love to work with you! Just have to finish this book first ^^;

Hey there! I'd love to talk about it :D Go finish your book haha ;)

Ebook formatting starting at $25.00. Print typesetting starting at $75.00.
Colleen Sheehan | Ampersand Book Interiors

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline botolo

• View Profile
    Re: Ampersand Book Interiors: Because '&' means more for YOU.
    « Reply #126 on: February 03, 2018, 06:16:43 am »
    Colleen Sheehan is simply the best!

I needed an interior design for my second novel. I looked at the most professional offers out there, and was always dissatisfied. They offers "samples" that didn't exactly please me, they would not meet the style of the book, the character. I wrote to Colleen. Not only did she reply right away, but she said she was going to do the job in 24h. And boy if she did, and how great it was. She even noticed what I had missed! The style was perfect. I gave her a few ideas, and she exceeded my expectations. Plus, it was such a joy working with her. Always in a great mood, even under pressure. She's so passionate about her job, understands and knows it tremendously. When you work with her, you don't have to worry about a thing. She's intellectually honest, an artist, a master at what she does. Truly, highly, very, strongly recommended! Thanks Colleen Sheehan!!!!

Simona Grossi

Offline AmpersandBookInteriors

• Because & means more.
      • View Profile
      • Ampersand Book Interiors
    « Reply #127 on: February 06, 2018, 02:06:44 pm »
    Colleen Sheehan is simply the best!

I needed an interior design for my second novel. I looked at the most professional offers out there, and was always dissatisfied. They offers "samples" that didn't exactly please me, they would not meet the style of the book, the character. I wrote to Colleen. Not only did she reply right away, but she said she was going to do the job in 24h. And boy if she did, and how great it was. She even noticed what I had missed! The style was perfect. I gave her a few ideas, and she exceeded my expectations. Plus, it was such a joy working with her. Always in a great mood, even under pressure. She's so passionate about her job, understands and knows it tremendously. When you work with her, you don't have to worry about a thing. She's intellectually honest, an artist, a master at what she does. Truly, highly, very, strongly recommended! Thanks Colleen Sheehan!!!!

Simona Grossi

Simona, thank you so much. This is a lovely review and I'm SO excited you're excited. Can't wait to hold your book in my hands :D Good luck with your launch!

Guys! I bet you can all see that I've made an exciting new change: I am now Ampersand Book Interiors! New templates. New discounts and packages. New custom designs to show off.

I hope anyone interested enjoys browsing my new site and look. I will be uploading new examples every 30 days, and uploading new templates for my discount and genre templates regularly, too.

I started a newsletter, which you can join to get 5% off your next purchase:
    http://join.ampersandbookinteriors.com

and I put up my first blog post next week (new one coming tonight!)
    http://www.ampersandbookinteriors.com/blog

I'm so excited to start my new chapter in business (chapter, ha. Did you get it?) ;) Thank you, all of my clients and anyone who has ever referred me here at kboards and beyond, I'm so grateful. You help me keep food on my plate and a purpose to my mornings <3

Ebook formatting starting at $25.00. Print typesetting starting at $75.00.
    Colleen Sheehan | Ampersand Book Interiors

Offline smikeo

• View Profile
      • Happily Writing
    « Reply #128 on: February 22, 2018, 09:28:24 am »
    Adding my own great experience to the mix, I just had four of my paperbacks formatted by Colleen. She managed to do the job both professionally and incredibly fast. She was very pleasant to work with, and made sure that I was happy with the results. I'm really happy with the way it turned out :)

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• "I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns."
      • View Profile
      • My Website
    « Reply #129 on: March 01, 2018, 09:13:03 am »
    Colleen, do you still have me penciled in for April 23rd? It may be ready a few days early, but definitely not late.
    My Bestselling, 18-volume Jesse McDermitt Series and the spinoff,  5-volume Charity Styles Series, also bestsellers, are available in ebook, audiobook, and paperback, wherever books are sold. In my motivational non-fiction, Blue Collar to No Collar, I provide tips, advice, and strategies for new authors, also available in the same formats. Don't forget to visit the Ship's Store for Jesse McDermitt swag.
    Wayne Stinnett | Website | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Twitter | Talk Write Podcast | Ship's Store

Offline RRodriguez

• View Profile
      • The Pixie Chronicles
    « Reply #130 on: May 29, 2018, 10:50:23 am »
    Hi Colleen,

Wasn't sure if I should PM you again, or post here, but I sent you an email last week about scheduling you for the end of June, and I just wanted to check in. Your website doesn't always work on my computer, so I don't know if there's been an update about you being out of town?

Online ShayneRutherford

• Toronto, Ontario
      • View Profile
      • My Website
    « Reply #131 on: May 29, 2018, 02:12:42 pm »
    Hi Colleen,

Wasn't sure if I should PM you again, or post here, but I sent you an email last week about scheduling you for the end of June, and I just wanted to check in. Your website doesn't always work on my computer, so I don't know if there's been an update about you being out of town?

RRodriguez, I just wanted to let you know that Ive passed along your message to Colleen. She is currently computerless, thanks to that crappy Windows update last week, so shes not online very much. But she asked me to let you know that she will email you tonight to discuss scheduling.

Offline RRodriguez

• View Profile
      • The Pixie Chronicles
    « Reply #132 on: May 29, 2018, 04:52:33 pm »
    RRodriguez, I just wanted to let you know that Ive passed along your message to Colleen. She is currently computerless, thanks to that crappy Windows update last week, so shes not online very much. But she asked me to let you know that she will email you tonight to discuss scheduling.

Oh, thank you! I really appreciate you helping me out :)

Online ShayneRutherford

• Toronto, Ontario
      • View Profile
      • My Website
    « Reply #133 on: May 29, 2018, 06:55:16 pm »
    Oh, thank you! I really appreciate you helping me out :)

No problem. Glad to assist. :)

KBoards.com

• Advertisement