Kindle Forum banner

Limited Edition Premium Leather Origami Cover for Kindle Voyage $84.99

24K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  alarsen77 
#1 ·
#30 ·
I actually prefer the top flip.  I noticed right away that the feel of it being held in my left or right hand is exactly the same.  No extra bulge on one side. 

Mine came yesterday and it is so pretty!

Looking at the leather I was thinking "this would look great carried by a cowboy in his saddlebag".  (That's a romance novel cover that would get my attention, hottie cowboy reading his kindle by the fire.) 

#32 ·
I'm glad that both of you like your new cover. S.Reid, glad you are likeing your kindle as well. :D I thought that I was the only one that thought of cowboys, saddlebags, etc. from looking at this cover. Your image is a lot better than mine. Now, I have your description happily stuck in my mind. Sigh! ;D I think that you should write romance books, LauraAmber.

#33 ·
Currently 61 reviews on this cover with 45 five star reviews!  If you decide to get the Amazon Origami cover, this is the one to get.  Certainly snap it up if they every reduce the price :)

#35 ·
If anyone is interested this cover will be back In stock on May 10, 2015.  Get them while you can  8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.