Author Topic: The Desert Keeps Its Dead - detective novel - INTRODUCTORY OFFER  (Read 2284 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
Re: The Desert Keeps Its Dead - crime novel from Telos Publishing
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2017, 07:21:13 AM »
And my Special Offer is continuing into November, as reported in my latest posting on Facebook.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Re: The Desert Keeps Its Dead - crime novel from Telos Publishing
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2018, 07:06:08 AM »
I've decided to keep the special offer going for a little while longer. This applies to almost all my eBooks, Take a look at the full list ... there's a link in my signature.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Re: The Desert Keeps Its Dead - detective novel - INTRODUCTORY OFFER
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2018, 04:59:14 AM »
Yes, this novel is now on KDP ... and on Special Offer.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Re: The Desert Keeps Its Dead - detective novel - INTRODUCTORY OFFER
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2018, 07:17:45 PM »
And the SPECIAL OFFER on much of my work is still continuing.