Author Topic: Mistress Editing for romance and erotica writers  (Read 746 times)  

Offline Jennifer L. Lopez

• Mistress With the Red Pen
    • View Profile
    • Mistress Editing - for authors of romance and erotica
Mistress Editing for romance and erotica writers
« on: June 09, 2015, 08:17:35 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the boards and am still getting acquainted with everything, but as I understand it, I can have a single post advertising my services to you. So here it is.  :)

I offer in-depth copyediting services with a focus on romance and erotica (and anything else you might have that needs a little help in the bedroom). While I've been offering my freelance editing and proofreading for a little while already, I finally got some business sense together and have focused my branding, which is good news for you, because to kick off my official launch/relaunch, I have a giveaway going on through the end of the day 6/17/15 where you could win a free or discounted edit, among other things. I will also happily do sample edits for anyone considering my services to get a feel for my editing style and see if we'd be a good fit.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! See you all around the boards.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Darke Conteur

• Kingston, Canada
      • View Profile
    Re: Mistress Editing for romance and erotica writers
    « Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 01:00:09 pm »
    Jennifer is a great editor! She helped me with the steamy scenes for my short erotic story, DATE NIGHT, and as a result, it was accepted into the first paying market I submitted too; Oysters & Chocolate. Writing erotica can bedifficult, but she listens to what you want to do and makes suggestions based on that. Shes careful not to over-write the authors voice as well.
    ~I am neither an author nor a writer; I am a storyteller with good grammar~

Offline Jennifer L. Lopez

• Mistress With the Red Pen
      • View Profile
      • Mistress Editing - for authors of romance and erotica
    Re: Mistress Editing for romance and erotica writers
    « Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:32:31 pm »
    Thanks, Darke! I know you share my sadness that O&C no longer exists... Maybe one of these days I'll start up my own erotica publishing website. ;)

KBoards.com

• Advertisement